The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2022, 04:00 PM   #1781
Banned

Ironically, it’s been exactly 1 year

1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 04:33 PM   #1782
Leo656
The Franchise

I mean, no, I don't like being told what to do but it's more that the thing doesn't work right.

As mentioned, my Dad worked in pharmaceuticals, specifically product testing and safety, so while I'm no expert I know a little bit about what goes on. I knew for a fact there was NO WAY a vaccine rushed out in less than a year would be anything more than a placebo. And it might actually be dangerous. Sure looks like it, even though no "official" sources will ever confirm that.

To my eyes, any benefits are so small as to be completely negligible when measured against the potential risks. The fact that I can't sue anyone if I get the shot and develop health problems is insane and the final "Nope" for me. If you could sue, that might be different.

I'm not going to die if I get Covid. So while I don't want it, I don't care if I get it. I'll be fine.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 04:57 PM   #1783
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Again, anyone with a basic microscope could and would've debunked it as a placebo. That's silly to say.

Did it do exactly what they claimed? Probably, against that first strain. I don't believe it's done anything significant for any strain since and I'm really not seeing "I bet my symptoms are lesser because I got vaxxed" as being a true thing in the "outbreaks" I've seen around here. The people who never vaxxed seemed to have the exact same severity of symptoms as those that did. With every strain since delta.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 05:00 PM   #1784
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

My 5 year old daughter that has never had any health issues at all recently suffered a seizure. It was a terrifying experience as I had never before in my life been part of such an experience. So far the doctors have been flummoxed as to why this occurred but they have told us that they are more common than people realize in children. They are many times a one and done type of thing.

The three doctors we have seen so far did all ask if she had been vaccinated for Covid? I find this interesting, because if the vaccine is so freakin safe why would that even cross their mind? Yes, my daughter has been vaccinated. No I’m not happy that she had the shot but that’s a much longer story that I will never tell here. Also, two of the doctors have suggested that she forgo shots she has coming up including any Covid boosters until they rule out everything else.

We have decided already that neither ourselves nor our children be getting any more Covid anything going forward!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 08:20 PM   #1785
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
My 5 year old daughter that has never had any health issues at all recently suffered a seizure. It was a terrifying experience as I had never before in my life been part of such an experience. So far the doctors have been flummoxed as to why this occurred but they have told us that they are more common than people realize in children. They are many times a one and done type of thing.

The three doctors we have seen so far did all ask if she had been vaccinated for Covid? I find this interesting, because if the vaccine is so freakin safe why would that even cross their mind? Yes, my daughter has been vaccinated. No I’m not happy that she had the shot but that’s a much longer story that I will never tell here. Also, two of the doctors have suggested that she forgo shots she has coming up including any Covid boosters until they rule out everything else.

We have decided already that neither ourselves nor our children be getting any more Covid anything going forward!
Sorry your kid is sick. Sorry it took that happening for you to decide no more shots. And yes, it is the shot doing this. I wish more people would realize this and stop injecting themselves and their kids.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 08:37 PM   #1786
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Again, anyone with a basic microscope could and would've debunked it as a placebo. That's silly to say.
Nah.

Quote:
pla·ce·bo

noun
a harmless pill, medicine, or procedure prescribed more for the psychological benefit to the patient than for any physiological effect.

a substance that has no therapeutic effect, used as a control in testing new drugs.

a measure designed merely to calm or please someone.
People lined up to take an unproven, untested vaccine on the hope it would keep them from getting a virus, despite no firm evidence it would or has done that.

Furthermore, some of those people insist on blaming "the unvaccinated" when they end up getting sick, rather than the fact that their Magic Shot failed to protect them as they were sure it would.

The only way the vaccine actually fails to count as "a placebo", under the actual textbook definition of the term, is that placebos are "harmless" while this thing actually makes some people sick and even has killed a few. "Only a handful", whatever, there are still people in the ground who would still be alive if they never got the shot. Those are facts.

So maybe the vaccine isn't "a placebo", because the vaccine has a body count. But insofar as "People assumed it would protect them despite all factual evidence", then yeah, absolutely, 100% a placebo. It was forced on people for collective peace of mind, not because it worked.

That's what "The Placebo Effect" is... when the only actual benefit is in your imagination but you swear it's bulletproof anyway. That's what we're seeing, that's what factual evidence supports. Even "It might give SOME protection/resistance" isn't proven enough to swear upon, so that's all hypothetical too. People who got the shot get Covid as much or more often than people with zero shots. But they think they're "protected".

That's "placebo effect' in action. Because the vaccine is a placebo.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 11:31 PM   #1787
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

How things have developed....

"Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout, executive admits"

Quote:
A senior Pfizer executive has admitted that the drug company did not know whether its Covid vaccine prevented transmission of the virus when it began rolling out the shots globally. Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was testifying before the European Union Parliament on Monday when she was asked the question by Dutch MEP Rob Roos.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?” Mr Roos asked. “If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee? And I really want a straight answer, yes or no, and I’m looking forward to it.”

Ms Small — appearing in the place of Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla, who had been called to testify but pulled out of the hearing earlier this month — replied that the company had to “move at the speed of science”.

“Regarding the question around, um, did we know about stopping the immunisation [sic] before it entered the market? No, heh,” she said. “Uh, these, um, you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market, and from that point of view we had to do everything at risk. I think Dr Bourla, even though he’s not here, would turn around and say to you himself, ‘If not us then who?’”

Ms Small said Dr Bourla “actually felt the importance of what was going on in the world, and therefore as a result of that, we actually, um, spent $US2 billion, at risk, of self-funded money from Pfizer, to be able to research, develop and manufacture at risk, to be able to make sure that we were in a position to be able to help with the pandemic”.

Mr Roos shared a brief clip of Ms Small’s response on Twitter, describing the answer as “scandalous”.

“Millions of people worldwide felt forced to get vaccinated because of the myth that ‘you do it for others’,” he said in the video, which has been viewed more than five million times.

“Now this turned out to be a cheap lie. This should be exposed.”
https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...17a62784fec414

Here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of now 1485 mainly young athletes who had major medical issues since 2021 with the rollout of the COVID vaccines.
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athl...er-covid-shot/

Don't expect her to get suspended for spreading false data, though.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 02:42 PM   #1788
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Wow, on that one. They certainly did with the Astra Zenica afaik, that was the mai focus of the trials.
Old 11-20-2022, 09:48 AM   #1789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
How things have developed....

"Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout, executive admits"

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...17a62784fec414

Here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of now 1485 mainly young athletes who had major medical issues since 2021 with the rollout of the COVID vaccines.
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athl...er-covid-shot/

Don't expect her to get suspended for spreading false data, though.
There is a new documentary coming out called “Died Suddenly”

https://diedsuddenly.info/

Should be interesting.

Also, back in February Republican Paul Gosar said Fauci will be indicted:

https://twitter.com/Xx17965797N/stat...C9nbC8kZ8sAAAA

Fauci may be on the run, he thinks people want to kill him, but really I think they just wanna see him arrested and face justice

https://twitter.com/Sgtnewsnetwork/s...DT-ey4158sAAAA
Old 11-21-2022, 09:36 AM   #1790
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post

Also, back in February Republican Paul Gosar said Fauci will be indicted:

Fauci may be on the run, he thinks people want to kill him, but really I think they just wanna see him arrested and face justice
I know I do. All the lives this arrogant asshole has ruined, lives either lost, stuck with permanent damage, jobs lost, pretty much creating a two-tier society with an even worse division than 'who did you vote for in 2016', some also with permanent loss of frendships and family connections. **** that asshole.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 11-21-2022 at 06:20 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 04:16 PM   #1791
IMJ
Emperor

I'm going to feel 100% okay with having the same "I told you so" opinion about leftists deaths and health problems from getting the vaccine as those leftists portrayed about not getting the vaccine during an unproven period of vaccination with anyone who raised questions about it.

Of course, being the manipulative, self-centered $#!(bags that they are, they'll come crawling out of the woodwork here to admonish me, thus forgetting their own positioning and mouthing that gave birth to this response in the first place.

And then, after I see some head's roll from societies bottom-feeding left, then I'll be happy to see the country come back together again. Once some amount of justice has been satiated over the last couple of years.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 05:40 PM   #1792
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I'm going to feel 100% okay with having the same "I told you so" opinion about leftists deaths and health problems from getting the vaccine as those leftists portrayed about not getting the vaccine during an unproven period of vaccination with anyone who raised questions about it.

Of course, being the manipulative, self-centered $#!(bags that they are, they'll come crawling out of the woodwork here to admonish me, thus forgetting their own positioning and mouthing that gave birth to this response in the first place.

And then, after I see some head's roll from societies bottom-feeding left, then I'll be happy to see the country come back together again. Once some amount of justice has been satiated over the last couple of years.
They'll never admit they were wrong though. They'll gaslight you into trying (and failing) to make you think they always knew the vaccine was risky, always knew it was from China, always knew it was linked to sudden deaths, etc etc

Part of the CoVid Amnesty is pretty much 'yeah we were wrong but like shut up about it and don't remind us'.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 11-22-2022, 08:54 AM   #1793
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
Okay so I did a little digging on this, and it was missing some important context. Pfizer never tested whether it stopped or reduced transmission for those ALREADY INFECTED with COVID, just the uninfected contracting the disease. And they weren't required to by law.

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavi...smission-test/
Old 11-22-2022, 11:48 AM   #1794
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
They'll never admit they were wrong though. They'll gaslight you into trying (and failing) to make you think they always knew the vaccine was risky, always knew it was from China, always knew it was linked to sudden deaths, etc etc

Part of the CoVid Amnesty is pretty much 'yeah we were wrong but like shut up about it and don't remind us'.
From what I understand the leftists feel good about themselves for doing their part “for the greater good”. Even when it comes to people getting injured or dying from the vaccines. Leftists on Twitter and even some I’ve talked to kinda give off the impression “if worse comes to worse and I die from taking the vaccine, at least I’ll know that I had good intentions and did my part to stop covid”. It’s really just the ultimate virtue signal for them.

I watched the documentary “Died Suddenly” on Rumble. Some of the key things I learned from it are:

- Miscarriages are way up since the vaccines rolled out, and suggested that unborn babies are having heart attacks in the womb of vaccinated women and dying
- A LOT of athletes such as soccer players that have to run alot, are just suddenly having heart attacks on the field and dropping dead since the vaccines rolled out
- Funeral embalmers are seeing huge bloodclots like they’ve never seen before ever since the vaccines rolled out and are seeing alot of young healthy people who just die unexpectedly
- The billionaires who have been talking about the earth’s over population for years are the ones pushing and sponsoring the vaccines

Now the people who said to get vaccinated want amnesty, they say they never forced anyone to take the vaccine, people just willingly lined themselves up to get the injections. Which is true technically, but alot of people didn’t have much of a choice as their jobs were on the line, on top of the constant vaccine propaganda coming at you from every direction. It really was an experiment just to see how much of the population would willingly obey the NWO and do as they’re told. Sadly about 65-75% of the population has had at least one dose of the covid vaccines.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:54 AM   #1795
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Okay so I did a little digging on this, and it was missing some important context. Pfizer never tested whether it stopped or reduced transmission for those ALREADY INFECTED with COVID, just the uninfected contracting the disease. And they weren't required to by law.

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavi...smission-test/
Probably cause it was under emergency use authorization. That gives them alot of amnesty, the vaccine insert page was intentionally left blank, as seen in the documentary “Died Suddenly”. Nobody got to see what is actually in those vaccines. Which is why I am shocked how many people just took the injections without even thinking twice. We knew from the beginning that the vaccine manufacturers will never be held liable for any injuries or deaths cause by the vaccines.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:05 AM   #1796
Banned

A lot of press questions about COVID origins for Fauci but the press secretary KJP kept interrupting

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_pric...07064921133056

Fauci again demonizes the unvaccinated

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_pric...05765169463296

Lord Fauci’s final words of wisdom as he retires from WH and sail off into the sunset: “wear a mask, get tested, get vaccinated, get boosted”

https://mobile.twitter.com/claytravi...05873969688576
Old 12-26-2022, 05:26 PM   #1797
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

This is pretty surprising. Tim Robbins "flipped" during the pandemic. I wonder if his wife Susan Sarandon did the same?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/liber...mpaign=dwbrand
Old 12-26-2022, 06:23 PM   #1798
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
This is pretty surprising. Tim Robbins "flipped" during the pandemic. I wonder if his wife Susan Sarandon did the same?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/liber...mpaign=dwbrand
Yeah I was pretty surprised by his “flip.” But I think his flip is likely more so because a good bunch of people in Hollywood don’t actually believe in all of the nonsense their kind pedals! They are actors therefore very good at acting like they buy into all that crap because it’s expected if you want to have a career in that industry.

Also at this point I cannot believe how any sane person would be for vaccine mandates and actually think that people who question the validity of the vaccines are wrong in anyway? Or should be denied their job or medical care for not complying? Insanity
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 07:39 PM   #1799
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Kinda lost, who's Tim Robbins and I'm assuming he was big on the vaccine and mandates.

Old 12-26-2022, 07:45 PM   #1800
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Kinda lost, who's Tim Robbins and I'm assuming he was big on the vaccine and mandates.
Lead actor from a little movie called Shawshank Redemption. Also Jacob's Ladder and many more. Very big and loud leftist activist over the decades along with his wife Susan Sarandon. Especially her.

Tags
indigocuck