The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #81
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nightwalker View Post
I'm forty five. Do you hear me bitching?
No.
It is what I make of it. Crappy day or excellent day. I still do the same things, like mostly the same things, and I don't particularly give a damn if you don't agree with my every whim or like the same things that I do. You don't have to. You're not supposed to. I don't knock you for it.
You be you. I'll be me.
And I'm quite happy. Hopefully, so are you.
I don't even remotely do the same things I did when I was younger. I have things that I'm considering getting rid of that I barely do anything with anymore - I've got a car I'm considering getting rid of. I don't use it. It's not like 20 years ago where your buddies all show up with cool cars on your driveway and then everyone goes out to some cruise night or a bar or something. I don't even remotely do the things I used to do. LOL! I'm excited to go out and make my yard look better or to get something done. I can't even bring myself to turn on a video game for an hour because it's a complete and utter waste of whatever time I happen to have.

The easiest time waster I have left is on any given forum like this because I'm usually online with 20 windows open anyway while I do something related to my business or something financial.

I don't know how you do the same things, but not me, man.
IMJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #82
Leo656
The Franchise

I simply cannot ignore the fact that so many of the people who claim they can't sleep well are also people who don't smoke pot. Like it's so consistent that it jumps out at me.

My wife and I both suffered from chronic insomnia for many, many years. But that all stopped immediately forever when we started smoking pot. I also drink a good amount of coffee, which can really screw with your sleep, but smoking completely neutralizes the effects of the caffeine.

People can do what they wanna do, obviously. Just saying, having Been There and Done That, solutions exist. And I'd rather do That than Other Stuff.

I took an Ambien ONCE when I couldn't fall asleep. I woke up when I fell out of bed, and the walls were all melting. Never again.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote