The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 05-27-2022, 04:51 PM   #1
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Star Wars: Jedi Survivor

Here's the trailer for Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, The sequel to Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Old 06-25-2022, 02:04 AM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Just started playing Fallen Order. Eh, it's OK. Great visuals, fairly easy to use controls. Definitely the typical sort of "go in basically a straight line from point A to point B, and we'll make you think you have other options but you don't" to make it to the next cutscene. But it's fine.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 08:47 AM   #3
IMJ
Emperor

I haven't played a Star Wars game since The Force Unleashed 2. I'm so far behind I wouldn't even know how to get into the new games.

Which in some way is ashame because these Jedi games look great. Are these on the PS4 or PC only?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:01 AM   #4
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I haven't played a Star Wars game since The Force Unleashed 2. I'm so far behind I wouldn't even know how to get into the new games.

Which in some way is ashame because these Jedi games look great. Are these on the PS4 or PC only?
Fallen Order is available on last gen and current gen consoles as well as PC. But this one is exclusive to PS5, Series X, and PC. I've never played Dark Souls, but I hear Fallen Order is a lot like it when it comes to combat, saves, and checkpoints. It was a little off putting at first, but I ended up gelling with the game and really appreciating its Metroidvania like design, Uncharted-esque platforming and set-pieces, and even the combat too which definitely has a skill curve until you get more powerful and can pretty much just force push everyone off ledges.
Old 06-26-2022, 03:48 PM   #5
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
Fallen Order is available on last gen and current gen consoles as well as PC. But this one is exclusive to PS5, Series X, and PC. I've never played Dark Souls, but I hear Fallen Order is a lot like it when it comes to combat, saves, and checkpoints. It was a little off putting at first, but I ended up gelling with the game and really appreciating its Metroidvania like design, Uncharted-esque platforming and set-pieces, and even the combat too which definitely has a skill curve until you get more powerful and can pretty much just force push everyone off ledges.
Awesome post.... thanks for this.
This is another game I'd love to get into.... especially if I can nab it for the PS4.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 04:10 PM   #6
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Awesome post.... thanks for this.
This is another game I'd love to get into.... especially if I can nab it for the PS4.
You should be able to get it for pretty cheap these days and the last gen versions do upgrade to the current gen for free, so there's that too.