The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 03:39 AM   #961
the fixer
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Just was on the PSN and this is back up for sale.
Is this some sort of cruel joke?...

Or do you live in Asia?
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:57 AM   #962
Longview01
Foot Soldier

I'm pretty sure this is removed everywhere due the license expiring.

In the same way the original Arcade game was removed from xbox live
Longview01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #963
dudeabides
Foot Soldier

I still have the demo sitting in my game list on ps3 that I forgot to buy the rest of the game back then. So I can use any of the four turtles on only the first level over ... and over ... and over again. At least you get to walk by Krang in his giant android body and fight the foot.
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:11 AM   #964
shihe
Hench Mutant

VICTORY!

Just unlocked the last trophy in this game!

Can't believe I finally beat Survival mode entirely!

With MIKEY! I got into several near-death situations (due to his poor defense), but I somehoe managed. Last battle had me in an uphill battle, but I turned the tables around.

Starbase is definitely the worst part of this challenge. x_X

Mikey will now be my starter for the next TMNT game (Out of the Shadows).

EDIT: BTW this game being on europe/asian PSN is false. What I think you CAN do, is re-download them if you lost it. But you can't by any means buy it, unfortunately. The contract with Ubisoft has expired.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #965
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist

I still have the Arcade Game and TiT Reshelled on my Xbox Live. Glad I got them when I did and also glad I didn't delete the games!
Still fun to play every so often... I have 1 more achievement to earn in TiT and I have like, half the Achievements still waiting on the Arcade Game.
Basically the ones that require a minimum amount of health loss and any online/co-op based ones.
Also: I played a local 2 player game and I was never turned in to a Turtle and yet I never got that achievement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihe View Post
VICTORY!

Just unlocked the last trophy in this game!

Can't believe I finally beat Survival mode entirely!

With MIKEY! I got into several near-death situations (due to his poor defense), but I somehoe managed. Last battle had me in an uphill battle, but I turned the tables around.

Starbase is definitely the worst part of this challenge. x_X

Mikey will now be my starter for the next TMNT game (Out of the Shadows).

EDIT: BTW this game being on europe/asian PSN is false. What I think you CAN do, is re-download them if you lost it. But you can't by any means buy it, unfortunately. The contract with Ubisoft has expired.
LUCKY! I keep using Raph or Don. Of the two I seem to make it further with Don probably because of his high defense and long reach that can hit multiple targets at once. But I'm usually done in on the Sewer Surfin' stage or any of the time traveling stages after (Prehistoric and the Pirate stages are the worst). I have never used Leo except to get the Achievement for using each turtle once. I also seem to not be able to use Mikey very well although if I remember right, he has a lot of power (he was the strongest in the SNES version too, I think).

I'm not sure about re-downloading. I haven't wanted to try it myself but I figure if the game is no longer offered to download, it's not sitting on the server to allow those who purchased to download again. I could be totally wrong though.

Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #966
shihe
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post
I still have the Arcade Game and TiT Reshelled on my Xbox Live. Glad I got them when I did and also glad I didn't delete the games!
Still fun to play every so often... I have 1 more achievement to earn in TiT and I have like, half the Achievements still waiting on the Arcade Game.
Basically the ones that require a minimum amount of health loss and any online/co-op based ones.
Also: I played a local 2 player game and I was never turned in to a Turtle and yet I never got that achievement!

LUCKY! I keep using Raph or Don. Of the two I seem to make it further with Don probably because of his high defense and long reach that can hit multiple targets at once. But I'm usually done in on the Sewer Surfin' stage or any of the time traveling stages after (Prehistoric and the Pirate stages are the worst). I have never used Leo except to get the Achievement for using each turtle once. I also seem to not be able to use Mikey very well although if I remember right, he has a lot of power (he was the strongest in the SNES version too, I think).

I'm not sure about re-downloading. I haven't wanted to try it myself but I figure if the game is no longer offered to download, it's not sitting on the server to allow those who purchased to download again. I could be totally wrong though.

Thing with Mikey is:

He's the fastest. I can successfully chain a lot of divekicks quite rapidly with little lag time.

His special attack hits around him while advancing, so it's a perfect hit and run tactic for bosses!

His normal attacks recharge with absolutely no delay. So I can kick mashing away.

I tried beating this challenge with everyone, but I usually lost either in Sewer Surfing or Neon Night Riders (cursed machine guns drain your life away!) I was partly lucky, partly experienced enough to pull this off. When I beat this, my real intention was to start studying the dangers to try and come up with strategies to beat it.

Final result:
-Mikey: winner
-Donatello: Starbase
-Leonardo: Starbase
-Raphael: Neon Night Riders (terrible against Super Krang)

Maybe the game is still in the servers, but Sony removed the game from the store due to the expired licence. Maybe! Hope I never lose it as I got it "Shared".

If there's a lesson I learned in the Ubi-Generation is to not judge a (TMNT) game by its looks, and just get it. Especially if the company isn't keeping the licence forever. Love Reshelled and Smash Up.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #967
prophecy718
Hench Mutant

i never see anyone online for this game on psn

anybody else go on PSN?
prophecy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #968
shihe
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophecy718 View Post
i never see anyone online for this game on psn

anybody else go on PSN?
I play anything TMNT related online if anybody asks. (PS3, Wii and DS if there is anything online there)
Old 04-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #969
Mad Scientist

I have the Reshelled and Arcade on Xbox. Once I get my Gold renewed, if anyone is interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihe View Post
Thing with Mikey is:

He's the fastest. I can successfully chain a lot of divekicks quite rapidly with little lag time.

His special attack hits around him while advancing, so it's a perfect hit and run tactic for bosses!

His normal attacks recharge with absolutely no delay. So I can kick mashing away.

I tried beating this challenge with everyone, but I usually lost either in Sewer Surfing or Neon Night Riders (cursed machine guns drain your life away!) I was partly lucky, partly experienced enough to pull this off. When I beat this, my real intention was to start studying the dangers to try and come up with strategies to beat it.

Final result:
-Mikey: winner
-Donatello: Starbase
-Leonardo: Starbase
-Raphael: Neon Night Riders (terrible against Super Krang)

Maybe the game is still in the servers, but Sony removed the game from the store due to the expired licence. Maybe! Hope I never lose it as I got it "Shared".

If there's a lesson I learned in the Ubi-Generation is to not judge a (TMNT) game by its looks, and just get it. Especially if the company isn't keeping the licence forever. Love Reshelled and Smash Up.
Right now I'm playing with Mike on Stage 2 lol
I seem to use Mike easier in Reshelled than in the original SNES cart.
I never did play Smash Up.

I never used Leo in the Survival and Donnie and Raph I only really make it as far as the Prehistoric stage. I think there was one time I took Raph to Starbase and got beat-up by a screen and appearing robots.

Inventory
Old 04-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #970
Mad Scientist

Made it to Starbase last night with Mikey.
Got taken down once the giant wrecking balls came bouncing down the hall.

Using Raph this morning and I'm thinking I'm not gonna last further than the Prehistoric stage, MAYBE the pirate stage at most.

Looks like Mikey works best for me in Survival.

So weird 'cus on my SNES cart I do well with Raph and Don so I never experimented with the Turtles, really, in this game. I just instinctively use the ones I'm used to

Inventory
Old 04-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #971
shihe
Hench Mutant

Ah cool!

I was wondering what was up with the Prehistoric stage that was so hard... until a flashback hit me.

It's got to be Cement man, right? Remember to not jump in this fight, like EVER. Unless you're Mikey.

Ah, those giant spheres are a pain... Luckily you know they only come out in those halls with windows in them.

Keep at it, you're almost there!
Old 04-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #972
Mad Scientist

Since I have come back to this achievement/game:
Leonardo - Sewer Surfin'
Raphael - Skull and Crossbones
Donatello - Skull and Crossbones
Michaelangelo - Starbase

Gah!
lol
I'm terrible with Leo. I dont remember how I got through the "Story Mode" with all 4 Turtles.
I'm way better with Mikey here than I am on the SNES game, now that I have given him more of a chance.

My first Achievement in this title was Dec 21, 2009 and to Dec 25th I earned 8 achievements (3 on the 21st, 2 on the 22nd, 1 on the 23rd, 2 on the 25th). Then I took a big break and earned "Lean, Mean and Green" and "Toe Be or Not Toe Be" on Dec 24th, 2010 and then finally "Heroes in a Half Shell" on Dec 20, 2012.
11 Achievements all unlocked in the 12th month, between the 20th and the 25th across 3 years lol.
That's unique.

Looking at the pattern, I'm thinking I may need to wait another 8 months to play this game to get the last achievement LOL
Ya the Stone Soldiers are annoying more on the Skull and Crossbones and Starbase than they are in Prehistoric. Also, I'm used to being able to throw them with ease, like any other villain, in the SNES version and here I am forced to fight them... which, again, isn't terrible but it does get a little bit bothersome on the more intense stages. Such as Skull and Crossbones where you get atleast 2 archers, some Yellow foot with bombs, the stone guys plus each screen has 2-3 trap boards on the ground which can be triggered even when your tossed backward by an enemy.

Inventory
Old 06-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #973
Shark_Blade
Emperor

So, if anyone wanna play this game online with me, just holler.

Call me, PM me if you wanna reach me ~
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #974
Lord PichuPal
Mouser

I can still play it on 360 if people ever want to. It's more fun with multiple people, after all.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #975
billbot85
Mad Scientist

I should still have ReShelled and the Arcade on XBOX Live, but I haven't connected online in so long, so I can only access them as trial versions, even though I already bought them way back. If I get back online, can I still get those two games back?

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #976
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbot85 View Post
I should still have ReShelled and the Arcade on XBOX Live, but I haven't connected online in so long, so I can only access them as trial versions, even though I already bought them way back. If I get back online, can I still get those two games back?
I'm pretty sure as long as you have the game you still have access to it. I mean, they didn't pull the game off of your console and replace it with a trial version. That's just not a thing that happens.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #977
Shark_Blade
Emperor

I'm on PS3 though. We can exchange ID via PM.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #978
billbot85
Mad Scientist

Man, i gotta get my Xbox back online and see if I still have Turtles in Time and the 1989 Arcade. I paid for them both, so I'm pretty sure I should still have them. i need a wireless adapter for mine, since its a 1st gen console.

GIFSoup
Old 07-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #979
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post

Looking at the pattern, I'm thinking I may need to wait another 8 months to play this game to get the last achievement LOL
You talking about the beating the game on survival mode??? I find it most manageable to achieve this by playing only two players not four.... The more players the more enemies. Took me and a buddy 3 tries to beat the game on survival mode (He thought we had it in the bag fighting shredder until he got shrunk by the shredder)

I need one or two more achievements on the arcade game.

If anyone wants to try and beat this game pm me.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #980
billbot85
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I'm pretty sure as long as you have the game you still have access to it. I mean, they didn't pull the game off of your console and replace it with a trial version. That's just not a thing that happens.
You are probably right. I just need to get back online, and then I should be able to play all of my downloaded games. For some reason, I can only play their trial versions while offline, not just the turtle games, but all of my downloaded titles.

GIFSoup

Tags
awesome, reshelled, video games