The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 05-17-2022, 04:18 PM   #61
superstaff
Mad Scientist

I'm a loner weirdo everyone hates, so my opinions shouldn't be counted worth a damn anyway.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 04:20 PM   #62
Zog The Magnificent
Stone Warrior

I'm willing to ignore the so-called "creator's vision" if it blatently contradicts what came before it, is generally unsatisfying, and especially if it's so far disconnected from the actual show that there's a clean break elsewhere, and another set of episodes that work perfectly well as the finale. And, as luck would have it, all of those elements are present in this show. And now I'm going to stop talking because I've had this debate at least three different times on this forum and I'm not exactly itching for another one.
Zog The Magnificent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 08:13 PM   #63
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zog The Magnificent View Post
I'm willing to ignore the so-called "creator's vision" if it blatently contradicts what came before it, is generally unsatisfying, and especially if it's so far disconnected from the actual show that there's a clean break elsewhere, and another set of episodes that work perfectly well as the finale. And, as luck would have it, all of those elements are present in this show. And now I'm going to stop talking because I've had this debate at least three different times on this forum and I'm not exactly itching for another one.
That show came and went, And it does have issues with how classic characters were portrayed, Or lack there off, Most of these original characters were just new characters with the classic character's name slapped over them.