The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 03-15-2021, 07:03 AM   #41
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Ok, Cubed, I KNOW you were trolling with THAT ONE, lol!!!

Anyway, what's wrong with being naked in your own home? Nobody would ever see or know. Unless you parade around in front of windows with the blinds/curtains open. Heck, I've been known to walk around naked after a shower, even chill on the couch nude, with just a towel or something under me. (I'm not an "uncultured" heathen, after all- I'm a cultured one....) In any case, hubby seems to like when I do that, for some reason.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 04:31 PM   #42
Prowler
Emperor

Nothing wrong with walking around naked in your own home. I don't do it myself because I don't like it. It just feala uncomfortable to sit on chairs and sofas with a bare ass.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 04:55 PM   #43
CyberCubed
Overlord

I mean clothes were invented for a reason. Even if you're alone in your house and nobody is there, it just feels "wrong" to be walking around bare naked. It's like you're an animal or something, or like you're from the zoo. That's why I mention savages, even ancient people wore loincloths over their groins in ancient times because even they knew wearing nothing was wrong.

Also I can't imagine sitting on my chairs or couch bare naked. Just seems nasty.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 05:11 PM   #44
Prowler
Emperor

However, when I first started living alone I'd often go to the bathroom and wouldn't even bother closing the door. After all, if I'm the only person living there there's no point in closing my bathroom door, right? No one would see me pee or poop.
Old 03-15-2021, 06:22 PM   #45
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Walking around naked is weird even if you are alone and in your home, unless you survived a shipwreck and you now live on a deserted island with a monkey. I'm sure the monkey will love you.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 06:46 PM   #46
Leo656
The Franchise

I think it's fine if you actually look good naked. Which in my case... well, you all already know what I look like, so yeah.

I'd do it if we didn't actually live with other people. That complicates things. Like back when we still had a pool, we went skinny-dipping once except her Mom came home early and had to tell us something and thus she got a bit of an eyeful. Awkward. I almost used the old "My eyes are up here" line but I could tell she was trying super hard not to get caught looking, even though she was doing a crap job of hiding it.

So yeah, stuff like that is a complication. But I have no issues with it in theory.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 07:29 PM   #47
Prowler
Emperor

That's not really my problem. I just don't feel comfortable walking around my house naked. And by that I mean in the physical sense. Not to mention I don't like the idea of my bare ass touching my sofas and chairs.

I have, however, walked around shirtless at home before when it was VERY HOT even for a t-shirt. But I still wore underwear and shorts.

On very hot summer nights I sleep without a t-shirt too for the same reason.
Old 03-16-2021, 04:42 PM   #48
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
You're just gonna drop something like that and walk away.
For emphasis on the 'walk way' I wasn't even on yesterday.

Okay, I wasn't on because of work.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 12:55 AM   #49
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

I enjoyed how this thread went from women buying things, to birthday suits.

What you do in your own house is your own choice and business. If you have nosy roomies, deal with them at your own risk: you could get treated to a night in jail, to them moving out of your shared home even earlier within the month.

Also, the mom-in-law should have asked if there are skinny dippers in the backyard pool - that would have been the polite thing to do.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 04:29 PM   #50
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I mean clothes were invented for a reason. Even if you're alone in your house and nobody is there, it just feels "wrong" to be walking around bare naked. It's like you're an animal or something, or like you're from the zoo. That's why I mention savages, even ancient people wore loincloths over their groins in ancient times because even they knew wearing nothing was wrong.

Also I can't imagine sitting on my chairs or couch bare naked. Just seems nasty.

Um, clothes were invented because we are basically hairless apes with no real protection from the elements of our own. Other animals have fur or thick feathers and the like to stay warm or protect them from the sun, we don't. We had to make our own protection by wearing furs, skins, and whatnot from animals that DO have them. It's got nothing to do with propriety or being "wrong", we've been doing it for the past fifty thousand years or so, ling before anyone thought to call being naked "wrong"!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:00 PM   #51
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

It's funny how some things have stayed with us that long. Wearing leather and fur back then...and still doing it today (albeit it not every individual's choice).
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote