The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #11
TMNT
Foot Soldier

I don't know if I can post this here as it may or may not be spoilers but these are some of the things that I believe will happen in this film:

We already know that Leo is away. And we've seen (thanks to these new pictures) that he comes back to his family, who is apparently been torn apart. In the pic with Splinter, when Raph is coming in, I see happiness in Leo's eyes but Raph seems annoyed. It reminds me of the scene in the first movie when Raph comes in late, after the meeting with Casey, to Splinter. No doubt Raph is coming from his talks with Casey or from being the Nightwatcher. Nothing is shown of Don (other than later dealing with the monsters) or Mikey (well, we see the Cowabunga Carl van but nothing of how it's used). Casey is shown with Raph, something I think is great, showing the two bond more (as the first film hit it right but never showed any bonding and the third, well...did they even meet in that film?). What they haven't shown is how April fits into all this. I understand she works for Winters (and apparently has her own cargo service) but where did all these ninja skills come from? I kind of hoped April would be April, not even a news reporter, just the April we know. I think the 2K3 show had the influence of making April a fighting machine as well. I don't expect this film to faithfully follow the previous three (I think the shot with Splinter in the trophy room says it all quite clearly on the path they've taken). The film definitely looks intense to say the least and I'm desperately hoping they can finish the film faster and release it even sooner than March (a guy can hope can't he?). Just my two cents. Hoping to hear what the rest have to say.