The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 12-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #1
Nturtle
Ninja Master

TMNT on CN

Just want to remind you that the new TMNT show will be on Cartoon Network at 4:00 PM tomorrow, the 29th of December.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:37 PM   #2
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
It's already started on Cartoon Network?! I read somewhere (through one of my TMNT Yahoo!Groups, I think), that the first 40 (or so) eps were going to be shown weekly starting in March of 2004! When did they jump the gun on the rest of us?!

Grrrrrr. Blasted CN. They never do what you expect them to!

EDIT: Ooooops! Just remembered! They ran the first five eps or so on CN back then, I guess, to lead up to the weekly debut of the rest of them in March. Silly me. *blushes with embarrassment*
Old 02-19-2004, 08:42 PM   #3
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite

No, this was just when they tested it out for a week to see what kinda age groups would watch the show on their channel and how many people would tune in so they knew where to put it in the programming line up.

it's still comming on in march i think.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:19 AM   #4
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Yep, it is. I think I also found out, via one of my Yahoo!Groups, that it WON'T start the first week of March, but that it should be about in the 4 PM time-slot like the test-run was. But don't hold me to that last one. I don't know for sure if it WILL be at 4.

And I'd watch it, no matter what my age, but I guess CN has to find out things like that. Hope it has a good run on CN, as well as the FoxBox. I've missed our Turtles being on the tube!
Old 02-25-2004, 08:49 PM   #5
MikesPizzaShack
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf89
Yep, it is. I think I also found out, via one of my Yahoo!Groups, that it WON'T start the first week of March, but that it should be about in the 4 PM time-slot like the test-run was. But don't hold me to that last one. I don't know for sure if it WILL be at 4.

And I'd watch it, no matter what my age, but I guess CN has to find out things like that. Hope it has a good run on CN, as well as the FoxBox. I've missed our Turtles being on the tube!
hey whats these yahoo groups u talk about? i got yahoo messanger and would love to join a TMNT group on yhaoo...