The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 03-26-2005, 08:46 AM   #1
Nturtle
Ninja Master

Turtle Tribune

Howdy all, long time no news update, yeah I know. I apologize for being so scarce for the past couple months, the news page has looked quite bare for awhile now. I'm going to try my best to get in a news report or two a week now, I don't think we'll see the daily kind of regiment that I had going before but we're going to give this another shot.

Alrighty then, there has been a lot of TMNT news as of late, so just a few of the major highlights:

The newest of new TMNT games is out and in stores, TMNT: Mutant Melee is a fighting game with several gameplay modes and tons of playable characters from the new show.

4kids Entertainment, the folks who own the new TMNT cartoon put out their end of the year financial results, the important thing is that TMNT is going strong and all's right with the world.

February 23rd was the big 2005 New York Toy Fair, always a major event for toys of the new year, check out these pictures from the TMNT display.

Speaking of Big Apple, Kevin Eastman is visiting the Big Apple Comic Con, which will be running from April 1st to the 3rd. If you're in the area go and check it out.

Volume 2 of the old TMNT toon DVD series is scheduled for an April 26th release date, get pumped.

That’s all for now, or at least the biggies. More to come. By the way, if you have any new TMNT info that might be news worthy don't hesitate to email me! Sayonara.