The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 05-11-2021, 02:27 PM   #4161
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier

When I first saw it I thought it looked like a camera so I thought maybe it was the camera the Polarisoid uses, but I was way off! I’ll have to keep looking through episodes. If I find it I’ll say what it is here.
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:55 AM   #4162
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Has anyone really seen or heard about the 4-pack popping up lately? I’ve got a saved search on eBay to see if they are hitting, and there is next to nothing showing up.
Darth_Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 10:02 AM   #4163
j3h
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Donatello View Post
Has anyone really seen or heard about the 4-pack popping up lately? I’ve got a saved search on eBay to see if they are hitting, and there is next to nothing showing up.
We are in between shipment wave 1 and 2. One person online has said that when they talked to the NECA rep while they were stocking the frogs, he said to expect seeing the disguise sets in about 2 weeks. (You can take that as “one persons online said...”). Randy has said wave two is starting shipping around now, which lines up with “two weeks”.

Wave 2 shipments are supposed to be bigger that wave 1 and wave 3 shipments are supposed to be bigger than wave 1 and and 2 combined according to Randy on twitter a few weeks ago.

I would not give into eBay prices till the fall.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:14 AM   #4164
Skullox
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
We are in between shipment wave 1 and 2. One person online has said that when they talked to the NECA rep while they were stocking the frogs, he said to expect seeing the disguise sets in about 2 weeks. (You can take that as “one persons online said...”). Randy has said wave two is starting shipping around now, which lines up with “two weeks”.

Wave 2 shipments are supposed to be bigger that wave 1 and wave 3 shipments are supposed to be bigger than wave 1 and and 2 combined according to Randy on twitter a few weeks ago.

One store I spoke to stocks themselves because no rep even comes in. The employee told me that so far, over the past 4ish weeks, they've received 3 shipments including both frogs and the 4packs and sold out almost immediately. He told me they received 3-4 of the disguise packs per shipment. Still no luck on my end as I work during the day and they get shipments in willy nilly.
Skullox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:41 AM   #4165
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

I sure as Hell ain't buying these from the eBay pirates. 400 dollars you got to be kidding me and people are buying them lol. Making sure work of that Biden stimi.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 12:01 PM   #4166
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post

That’s good info. Thanks. I just assumed we were in between waves 2 and 3 not 1 and 2. My Target had about 12 sets of frogs today and 4 of the Triceratons, but nary a turtle. As far as I know, I’ve at least seen every TMNT set in stores, so I don’t plan on going to eBay soon. It seems like a good indicator of whether items are hitting or not.
Darth_Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:19 PM   #4167
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

got my diorama today, this thing is real fragile and watch out on the pegs for the side pizza sign, broke one when i was twisting it into the brick.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:27 PM   #4168
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
got my diorama today, this thing is real fragile and watch out on the pegs for the side pizza sign, broke one when i was twisting it into the brick.
Is it?

Do you remember the old 1989 Batman Batcave? That was made out of plastic with cardboard attachments to the back and even in those materials it was pretty good for a playset.

Tell me it's not worse than something from 30 years ago made out of plastic and cardboard....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:47 PM   #4169
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Is it?

Do you remember the old 1989 Batman Batcave? That was made out of plastic with cardboard attachments to the back and even in those materials it was pretty good for a playset.

Tell me it's not worse than something from 30 years ago made out of plastic and cardboard....
it's cool but the thin plastic rods are fragile/brittle, also had a lot of difficulty fitting the rafters on the 2nd floor, simply because they didn't want to go into the holes and their upside down so gravity.

and yeah the old set back then were a lot more durable. i was actually waiting for this to arrive so i knew the dimensions for the new shelf unit i'm going to build for all my tmnt neca figures.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
Old 05-12-2021, 05:19 PM   #4170
stcardinal
Foot Soldier

Honestly, I haven't seen any new 4pack sightings so I think wave 2 hasn't even hit yet. I'm starting to see a lot of people finding frogs in 4-6 pcs in stores, I think the 4packs will be next.
stcardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 05:30 PM   #4171
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

For those that received the accessory pack and limited edition cartoon display, did you receive shipping emails or did they just show up?
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 05:47 PM   #4172
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Do we have any update on Mondo/Kerma?
Old 05-12-2021, 06:15 PM   #4173
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Do we have any update on Mondo/Kerma?
Summer, though it's been released overseas already
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 06:27 PM   #4174
tmntfan4ever
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
For those that received the accessory pack and limited edition cartoon display, did you receive shipping emails or did they just show up?
I received a shipping notice from FedEx then received an email.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:14 PM   #4175
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Yeah, I'm stumped on that one... it looks more like a locator device than a traditional ray gun. A number of things came to my mind: Baxter's remote control from "Attack of the Killer Pizzas," Donatello's time-stopper from "Donatello Makes Time," the disintegrator device used by the bad guys in "Night of the Rogues," Shredder's Gravity-Altering Device in "Sky Turtles," and the various tracking/control devices seen in Season 2, but none of them match up:
http://i.imgur.com/NynSXD2l.jpg
I found out what the purple piece is and where it’s from! Toy ark had it listed in the info as a Fission Detector so I searched ninja turtles and fission detector on google and I found it in the season 3 episode Invasion of the Turtle Snatchers!
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:08 PM   #4176
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

Did anyone here pre-order the TOON diorama? Any word on that yet? That pre-order was available with the MOVIE accessories. On my account it said they were both shipped with the same tacking number but only the accessories showed up today.
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:27 PM   #4177
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
Did anyone here pre-order the TOON diorama? Any word on that yet? That pre-order was available with the MOVIE accessories. On my account it said they were both shipped with the same tacking number but only the accessories showed up today.
got mine yesterday. be careful trying to fit the plastic rods into stuff, they snap easily.

Kenny O'Donnell

Old 05-13-2021, 07:12 PM   #4178
Dask
Mad Scientist

What's the likelihood that NECA will re-release the toon diorama (I mean they've had multiple opportunities for the movie dio)? I miscalculated when I got my movie dio...now it's packed to the brim and I would also get a toon dio (to reduce clutter) if I can just figure out how to magically make more shelf space...Also, the toon dio just tends to "pop" more ...
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:35 PM   #4179
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
got mine yesterday. be careful trying to fit the plastic rods into stuff, they snap easily.
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...QS795-iY7I4Csc
Did you order the accessories too? I'm confused. The tracking I got was for both but only the accessories arrived. NECA needs to reply back clear things up.
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:46 PM   #4180
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
Did you order the accessories too? I'm confused. The tracking I got was for both but only the accessories arrived. NECA needs to reply back clear things up.
i only ordered the diorama, the accessory packs kind of an upgrade to the regular street diorama they sell.

Kenny O'Donnell