The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM   #681
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Had to chuckle here… Sleepy Don Poorleone…

https://i.imgur.com/hbW0HIV.jpeg
Don’t you get it? He’s just trolling them. Everyone knows this is just another bogus trial, waste of time to interfere with campaigning, just sitting there listening to biased judges, and Stormy already said back in 2018 that the “hush money” rumors were false. A pic of Trump with his eyes closed that twitter bots made viral isn’t the big win you think it is. Not to mention the countless videos of Biden falling asleep, falling up and down stairs, falling off his bike, tripping and crawling around on the floor, shaking hands with ghosts etc. It’s kinda sad actually.

It’s been nearly a decade. I am convinced they have nothing on Trump. NOTHING. Maybe it is THEM who should be under investigation?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:22 AM   #682
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I'd sleep too.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:28 AM   #683
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
Don’t you get it? He’s just trolling them. Everyone knows this is just another bogus trial, waste of time to interfere with campaigning, just sitting there listening to biased judges, and Stormy already said back in 2018 that the “hush money” rumors were false. A pic of Trump with his eyes closed that twitter bots made viral isn’t the big win you think it is. Not to mention the countless videos of Biden falling asleep, falling up and down stairs, falling off his bike, tripping and crawling around on the floor, shaking hands with ghosts etc. It’s kinda sad actually.
Cameras are not allowed in the courtroom (so not sure how the photos emerged, maybe the screen in the overflow room?) but there are multiple reports of him falling asleep repeatedly during the procedure. Hillary was grilled for ten hours in one particular investigation. Trump couldn't even last an hour and completely ignored any notes passed to him by his lawyer because of it.

I'm not saying anything defending Biden, but if MAGA supporters want to keep labelled him as "Sleepy Joe", I think the other side are perfectly within their rights to label Trump as "Sleepy Don" now.

Also if what you say about Stormy Daniels is correct, why is she appearing for the prosecution in the trial? Surely her saying it wasn't hush money would hurt their argument?