The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 11-02-2021, 05:19 PM   #1
neatoman
Emperor

Gloomwood

In case you are a fan of the Thief games or Dishonored, I would like to direct your attention to Gloomwood, an upcoming game with similar gameplay. The video below depicts a work in progress and we don't know if the final game will have low poly graphics or even this level, but given that is meant to homage Thief I'm assuming the graphics are a stylistic choice rather than a development restriction, though I'm sure there will be some visual improvements regardless. There is also a demo on Steam and GOG but it is clearly from an earlier point in development than the video, so please note that the graphics are worse and the gameplay less refined. We don't know what platforms it will release on but the demo only runs on Windows as of now. I suspect, given the low system requirements, that the final version will probably be multi-platform. Until then, enjoy the demo.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1150760/Gloomwood/

https://www.gog.com/game/gloomwood
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 04:30 PM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

In case anyone is interested, the game is now in early access. I haven't bought it yet because I'm waiting for the GOG release and I'm told it's way too low on content right now, regardless, I'm not really against buying this on early access once at least one of those two things have changed.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote