The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-16-2022, 10:57 AM   #101
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Really wish I could draw really well because one part of my dream would make a rather interesting macabre art piece...

Started out I was just as this store/mall type place, what all was happening is kind of blurry... ended up in a plane that was somehow connected to this building. Tried to take a nap in the cockpit? Didn't mean to be on the plane when it actually left.

Ended up in some unknown area walking down a road and trying to figure out how I'm going to find my way home. Area seems empty of people and had been destroyed by zombies(?) at some point and I'm hoping they aren't going to come alive again and come after me.

So I'm walking down this road and there is a relatively old cemetery along the right, maybe a little along the far left side as well. The cemetery apparently has a problem with the bodies staying IN the ground. Most of them were to some varying degree pushed up out of the ground by tree roots...and held up by those roots. First one I saw was a relatively recently burial, still wrapping and tied up in fabric and/or burlap and must have been held at least 5' above the ground by these big, gnarly-looking roots holding it up, like it's laying across a bunch of stilts. The rest along the road were just dried up bodies in tattered clothes -- basically all the zombies I was hoping were not going to come to life -- likewise held by roots, in kind of a jumbled horizontal position, but most not nearly as high above their graves as the wrapped one.

Additionally... dream included the road then being flooded and trying to walk along the edge of this black water, the edge kind of sinking/crumbling into it in places, a black Jeep submerged up to nearly the top of the hood in the water and wondering to a person who was now with me if it would possibly start up, but decided it was unlikely... then some other person was there, some bad guy -- not sure what he did but was a creep for some reason -- who we were basically holding hostage now and forcing him to show us the way out of this place.

I want so bad to be able to draw the crazy cemetery since I'm apparently over here dreaming up horror movie imagery.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 06:48 AM   #102
Vegita-San
Emperor

Same on the drawing. and demonic dreams.

A few nights ago was a demonic kid (adult?) trying to annoy the hell out of me with teeth and claws the works. Then, someone took them off me, took them to a dark corner of the room, and brought them around out front. the demon thing took my shoulders and said 'I won't bother you and more' and got walked out.

weird.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 12:45 PM   #103
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Bought a new night guard Tues. to try to stop myself from doing the stress induced teeth clenching that's become a problem once again. Decided to try some other style I haven't used before and had doubts about it even staying in place and went to sleep worried that I'd just take it out in my sleep or try to choke on it, so much of my dreams the first night had to do with the night guard.

Though the only one I can remember... for some reason I was impressed that I could eat uncooked hotdogs (no bun) with the night guard in my mouth. I have no idea... even in waking life I'd only eat a hotdog cooked on a grill or in the oven, with bun.
Old 10-27-2022, 04:16 PM   #104
Prowler
Emperor

You want weird and memorable dreams? Get on antidepressants.

Escitalopram gave me some crazy ones, including a few scary nightmares. Brintellix not so much. Only been on Prozac for less than two months so far, and yes it also gives me interesting dreams.

I love dreaming. Makes sleeping much more interesting I was surprised when I first learned that there's two types of people in this world: those who usually remember their dreams and those who never do. I dunno how that's possible, but there's people who never seem to remember their dreams. Not saying that I remember every single dream I've had every single night, but there's dreams I've had 10+ and even 20+ years ago that I still remember to this day.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 04:31 PM   #105
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Some of them I remember only short term, some not at all, but knew I dreamed of something, others actually stick for a long time. I can still clearly see and recall that creepy cemetery one. (Without rereading my post.)

Another form of "2 types of people" as far as dreams go... those that dream in color and those that dream in black and white.

I've always dreamed in color, but remember by sister as a kid saying hers were black and white.