The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 10-18-2022, 07:44 PM   #41
Vegita-San
Emperor

not trying to insult ya here or anything, just saying what I see from my point of view, reading text with no invocation on a computer screen.

I would counter argue that by staying in that state for so long, you colored your worlds view on everything and will NEVER find at least solace. You are just fooling yourself into thinking you did, while at the same time wishing harm, joking or otherwise, on the person you are with. I would say it's braver to take the L, start over, and at least have PEACE. forget happiness for now. that's what my co worker did. He was in one of those going nowhere relationships and he had two kids in the mix.. cut the cord, and he seems livelier than ever. going on bike trips every other day and living the single dream. from my point of view at least, that's why it seems like I think you just like staying miserable. and yeah, it's hard to read text, but when I read all that negativity, I don't find solace in anything. I find hate and giving up on life.

as for the rest of it, I gave up dating aps LONG ago. they don't work. and I got happier because of it. at this point, I'm at 'if it happens, it happens. ' and if it don't, I'll mourn over a part of life everyone is supposed to experience, and move onto the afterlife. maybe turn into an incubus (?), the sex demon .

there is happiness out there, even if it doesn't last forever, and it's not bein stuck' in eternal misery mode wondering when the next argument or fight is going to start. that's not healthy either.

but, that's my two cents. it's alot easier said, then done.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 07:48 PM   #42
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Quite frankly, it is MUCH more likely that a Chris and Nancy Benoit situation would unfold. In this scenario, that would at least be Justice and all things would be left balanced and equal. Me leaving would NOT be justice, that would be a concession of defeat and I do not concede defeat, especially when I've done nothing wrong to begin with.
and THAT right there is what I worry about here. You are NOT conceding defeat. you are getting rid of a toxic, money draining influence by LEAVING. IF she really is that insane, she ,might not even notice you gone until the power of her games goes out!

Sell the house, get a divorce, prove that she needs medical help. could be a chance you don't have to pay out. especially with recorded evidence of insanity

Old 10-18-2022, 07:51 PM   #43
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
and THAT right there is what I worry about here. You are NOT conceding defeat. you are getting rid of a toxic, money draining influence by LEAVING. IF she really is that insane, she ,might not even notice you gone until the power of her games goes out!

Sell the house, get a divorce, prove that she needs medical help. could be a chance you don't have to pay out. especially with recorded evidence of insanity
It's NOT his house to sell. It's the wife's parents house. It's simply not an option.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:13 PM   #44
Leo656
The Franchise

Word homie.

ALSO, Total Dick Time here but I gotta do it.

Raise Your Hand if you're on this forum and been in a 20+ year relationship with the same person, and therefore are fit to advise, based on Experience and not "Well, from over here I just think..."

HAH! Thought so.

Anybody here even manage to have a TEN-year relationship? Hmmm... one hand, two maybe, or is that a shadow?

Five years? Hmmm... I see a few, but not many. Not many at all.

SO YEAH, all data has been registered and acknowledged, but if any of y'all think I'm gonna take any Life Advice from a bunch of people who are either 1. Divorced, 2. Involuntarily single, or 3. Never been in a relationship Period... Don't take it too harshly when I proceed to wipe my ass and my balls with your input, mmmmmkaaaay?

When you are standing Here, you can tell me what you think and I might, maybe, possibly, take it as more than hot air. Over There? Over There, it's comparable to a couple of little kids trying to tell Dad how to run his business, that's seriously all it is.

I'll vent all day and night and for what it's worth I'm glad y'all give a sh*t at all, really. But c'mon, check your lane. You just literally do not have the first clue what you're talking about and offering Platitudes as Solutions. Don't do that, it reads poorly.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:40 PM   #45
Prowler
Emperor

Well, I'm definitely not giving anyone relationship advice here for the exact same reason I'm not giving anyone, let's say, fishing or hunting advice.

Remember when snake made that thread on how to talk to girls? That might have been the most helpful the Drome was to someone in need. Ofc plastron came across as... you know, but everyone else was pretty cool to him.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:55 PM   #46
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
It's NOT his house to sell. It's the wife's parents house. It's simply not an option.
ahh, that I didn't know.

well, I get what you're saying. life experience and all. hence why I'm trying to share from my life experience. but, that's my two cents. whipe away and set it on fire as you will....

anyway, back on topic. I think someone mentioned toon character crushes.

Mine started early. I was about 7 when I saw penny from inspector gadget. I used to think blondes where the most intelligent, resourceful people on the planet. then I graduated to Cheetara a little later on. April was ok, but she wasn't as strong willed as some other characters out there.

4Kids april wouldn't have been bad. But I always hated the ghostly white Pasty skin they gave her and the oddly matched paler red hair. like she's powered down in super saiyan mode, and when she powers up, her hair turns normal bright red.

after that came Videl, either teen or adult version. But teen is the far more interesting character. they watered her down so much in super, it might as well be someone new.

Old 10-18-2022, 08:57 PM   #47
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Well, I'm definitely not giving anyone relationship advice here for the exact same reason I'm not giving anyone, let's say, fishing or hunting advice.

Remember when snake made that thread on how to talk to girls? That might have been the most helpful the Drome was to someone in need. Ofc plastron came across as... you know, but everyone else was pretty cool to him.
My god, now I want to read that thread.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 10-18-2022, 08:58 PM   #48
Prowler
Emperor

I never had any cartoon character crushes when I was a kid. Or vídeo game ones either. Seems odd to look back now and there being a time in my life where I didn't find Chun-Li and Cammy White hot.

I became an anime fan in my teens. I'd say Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, the girl in my avatar, was my first "waifu".
Old 10-18-2022, 08:58 PM   #49
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
My god, now I want to read that thread.
https://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sh...ad.php?t=56582
Old 10-18-2022, 09:01 PM   #50
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
ahh, that I didn't know.

well, I get what you're saying. life experience and all. hence why I'm trying to share from my life experience. but, that's my two cents. whipe away and set it on fire as you will....

anyway, back on topic. I think someone mentioned toon character crushes.

Mine started early. I was about 7 when I saw penny from inspector gadget. I used to think blondes where the most intelligent, resourceful people on the planet. then I graduated to Cheetara a little later on. April was ok, but she wasn't as strong willed as some other characters out there.

4Kids april wouldn't have been bad. But I always hated the ghostly white Pasty skin they gave her and the oddly matched paler red hair. like she's powered down in super saiyan mode, and when she powers up, her hair turns normal bright red.

after that came Videl, either teen or adult version. But teen is the far more interesting character. they watered her down so much in super, it might as well be someone new.
I forgot whatever first crush I had, some female classmate I'm sure. There's been several so I can't remember 'the first'.

Cartoon-wise it was April. It was the perfect combination between April being hot and likeable, but also being on my all-time favorite show at the time.

Old 10-18-2022, 09:07 PM   #51
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I never had any cartoon character crushes when I was a kid. Or vídeo game ones either. Seems odd to look back now and there being a time in my life where I didn't find Chun-Li and Cammy White hot.

I became an anime fan in my teens. I'd say Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, the girl in my avatar, was my first "waifu".
A crush-crush is one thing, like when I was a kid I think I mostly had a crush on April and possibly She-Ra.

But when you're older your thoughts become more than just 'I wish I could hold hands'.

So when videogames came around, I don't think 'crush' was the right word, but I remember Chun Li and Blaze Fielding being the firsts.

Old 10-18-2022, 09:09 PM   #52
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
A crush-crush is one thing, like when I was a kid I think I mostly had a crush on April and possibly She-Ra.

But when you're older your thoughts become more than just 'I wish I could hold hands'.

So when videogames came around, I don't think 'crush' was the right word, but I remember Chun Li and Blaze Fielding being the firsts.
I don't remember ever having an innocent crush. I just remember finding girls icky one day and next day I suddenly wanted to bang them.
Old 10-18-2022, 09:30 PM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I don't remember ever having an innocent crush. I just remember finding girls icky one day and next day I suddenly wanted to bang them.
Hmmm now that I think about it.... I think the crush was on She-Ra cause she was around when I was younger. The Turtles hit the TV when I was a bit older and already had those kinds of thoughts. My thoughts about April were definitely sexual in nature.

Old 10-18-2022, 09:36 PM   #54
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Hmmm now that I think about it.... I think the crush was on She-Ra cause she was around when I was younger. The Turtles hit the TV when I was a bit older and already had those kinds of thoughts. My thoughts about April were definitely sexual in nature.
I never had such thoughts about April in the 90s. Then, around 2001 or 2002, while innocently googling TMNT, I've eventually landed on a hentai TMNT website with images of the Turtles, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksready and Splinter banging FW April. It shocked me at first but I quickly got over that and became sorta fascinated by it. Particularly an image where Michelangelo is going in her backdoor in front of a fireplace.
Old 10-18-2022, 09:52 PM   #55
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I've eventually landed on a hentai TMNT website with images of the Turtles, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksready and Splinter banging FW April.
Like.... all at the same time????

Old 10-18-2022, 09:57 PM   #56
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Like.... all at the same time????
Nah lol.

There was one image where the Turtles were gang banging her and Splinter was watching it with a huge boner though.
Old 10-18-2022, 10:05 PM   #57
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I remember one with all 4 turtles on April, 80's style. Then years later another artist made kind of a homage pic, again with all 4 turtles on April but 2K3 style.

Old 10-18-2022, 10:20 PM   #58
Prowler
Emperor

I haven't looked for April hentai in a long time now. It was much easier back in the day when all hentai of her was from her Fred Wolf version.
Old 10-18-2022, 10:29 PM   #59
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I haven't looked for April hentai in a long time now. It was much easier back in the day when all hentai of her was from her Fred Wolf version.
2K3 April kinda missed the boat. There are some of her but not that much unless it's a 'here are all the Aprils in the same pic' kinda deal. I seen very few 'Megan Fox' Aprils but surprisingly none of Judith or Paige Aprils. 2K7 CGI April got very few.

There was one with Aska, Karai and April in the Tournament Fighters style.

No comment on 2K12 and Rise April but they get way more than they should. Ugh... I agree with Rikki, it's annoying looking up April stuff nowadays because more often than not 2K12 April always shows up.

Old 10-18-2022, 10:31 PM   #60
Prowler
Emperor

Yeah 2k3 April didn't get much from what I remember.

I'm sadly not surprised about Nick Aprils getting more of it than 2k3 April.

Before someone comes in to say "but what about anime girls?", the Nick versions of April actually look like their ages, unlike a lot of teenage anime girls who look like adults. So yeah, it's WAY creepier.