The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2021, 03:03 PM   #81
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
CBR just wrote an article about the latest issue, And they think Leo and Carmen might get in some relationship.
I know there are many that wanna see Leo and Koya, But its possible that a love triangle might be possible.
https://www.cbr.com/tmnt-leonardo-re...s-love-ethics/
I don't think that we need *another* relationship... Holy Crap...

Raph and Alopex is so....just out of character for them. I could understand Raph with that sort of partner but how Alopex has been in the post 100 issues is so alien. "You are so domestic," "I need my MAN". I mean...has she been watching day time TV for the past few months and decided to change herself up?

Donnie and Mona Lisa...I guess we will see how that will go.

Jennika and Sheena. I like Sheena, and it seems like Alopex's speech bubbles should be for her. Other then the Sudden onset bisexuality of Jennika its just fine.

Karai and Natsu. Probably get more of this in the future...but this was lightly touched on in an image from the Macro-Series Leonardo book. If/when the focus goes back to the Foot and their nightly dealings I am sure we will get more of that.

This is an awful lot of romance.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 03:31 PM   #82
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

In this issue Raph and Alopex are together, Mona Lisa, Mikey and Jay are playing a board game, While Donatello is using Zoom with Herald and Professor Honeycut.

What's happening with Leo is he doesn't have someone he can hang with while his brothers are hanging with there friends, The problem with Leo is he was very close with Splinter, And with him gone, He doesn't have anyone to be around with, I think with Carmen, and soon Bob, He'll have two people who are possibly his most gifted students of the Splinter Clan, He can be a mentor to those two, Much like how Splinter was his mentor and father figure.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:50 PM   #83
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

i really want to know sheena's background since she seems to think jennika and her are so alike.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 05:42 PM   #84
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
CBR just wrote an article about the latest issue, And they think Leo and Carmen might get in some relationship.
I know there are many that wanna see Leo and Koya, But its possible that a love triangle might be possible.
https://www.cbr.com/tmnt-leonardo-re...s-love-ethics/
Uh, OK? I think this might be a good opportunity to point out how the idea of how f*cked the idea of a Leo/Koya relationship is in the first place. The vast majority of their interactions are them fighting each other, with Leo even successfully mutilating her. Koya's main character trait also seems to be that she's a violent psychopath in general, them being couple seems like it would end with one of them getting their throat slit.

I don't understand why the concept is appealing to anyone, apart from almost feeling like a random decision that breaks established facts (i.e it's forced and just plain bad writing), it's like rooting for the idea of domestic abuse.

As for comparing this to a potential Leo/Carmen relationship, yes, technically it would make more sense but only because we literally don't know anything about Carmen beyond going to fight club (seriously, she said a total four sentences, none of which revealed any personal details), there isn't any reason to assume she is a bad person (yet). But I don't really care, because why would I care about seeing Leo in a relationship with someone we really know nothing about?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #85
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

All we know is that Bob and Carmen are two people of importance to Leo, They could represent the future of the Splinter Clan, and Leo would be a huge mentor for them.

This is what Leo needed since he's been lonely after losing Splinter.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:10 PM   #86
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
All we know is that Bob and Carmen are two people of importance to Leo, They could represent the future of the Splinter Clan, and Leo would be a huge mentor for them.

This is what Leo needed since he's been lonely after losing Splinter.
Yes, technically that is possibility but the fact that the issue is about Leo lamenting he does not have a love interest before he meets Carmen... Well, do I really need to tell you to read between the lines?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote