The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 07-31-2021, 08:00 PM   #41
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh... we're in for a really big post then when that time comes. Poor future Cubed.

May you one day be bumping this thread and wanting to tell your younger self it wasn't that big of a deal.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:22 PM   #42
Leo656
The Franchise

Joke might be on all of us. Some people just don't get there.

My wife's Dad is in his 60s and despite his constant drinking and poor health habits, he's in his 60s and still has a full head of dark brown hair. Not a single gray hair and his is thicker than mine. It's not even receding.

I really hate that f*cking prick.

But yeah some people just win the genetic lottery. AND, it's often the people who do nothing to take care of themselves who get the luckiest. That's the big cosmic joke.

I'll probably drop dead of a heart attack at 60 with a thinning, snow-white mane, despite going to the gym 5 days a week and eating more or less okay. Cubed, meanwhile, will be 102 with a full head of hair, still its natural color, posting on message boards about how "It seems like just yesterday I turned 90, this sh*t is crazy."

That's how it always goes.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:31 PM   #43
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Next thread title: For those of us that managed to hit 100, what was a full head of hair like?

Last Movie Watched: Leprechaun Origins (2014).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E11).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:32 PM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Cubed, meanwhile, will be 102 with a full head of hair, still its natural color, posting on message boards about how "It seems like just yesterday I turned 90, this sh*t is crazy."
Lmao!!! And he'd still be waving his cane at Turtle nostrils.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 09:42 PM   #45
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

I've been sporting some silver hairs on my noggin since my 30's. My dad said that my mother grayed early, so it's probably due to genetics.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:40 AM   #46
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
You know you're officially, "old" when you start getting gray hair.

Early this morning I thought a single strand of hair on my head was gray, and I almost had a heart attack, but then I looked at in the light some more and it was more brown than gray. I guess the lighting in the room or my eyes were playing tricks on me. I'm only in my 30's...I cannot be getting gray hairs yet.

For those of you who have, "gotten up there in the years," have you noticed any gray hairs?
Steve Martin would like to have a word with you.

Anyway, I haven't noticed any grey hairs. A red hair was found once. I'm sure when getting my hair braided, and if there was a grey hair, it would've been mentioned to me. A few weeks ago, I went to a housewarming gathering. I got asked that question about why I didn't have any grey hairs and why I looked younger than what I was. I jokingly said, "I have no kids."
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:07 AM   #47
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I think I probably have lost more color in the past year or so... but at least I can forever blame it on the pandemic. Hell, maybe the stress of it really is partly to blame.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:51 AM   #48
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Steve Martin would like to have a word with you.
This sentence spontaneously made me want to watch "The Man With Two Brains"... Loved that flick as a kid...
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:40 PM   #49
Prowler
Emperor

No. I'm only 30, anyway. While some people get grey hairs when they're still rather young, I don't think that's the standard. I don't think anyone in my family got grey hairs when they were in their 30s.

Anyway, I'd rather get grey hairs now instead of having a receding hairline. I don't like the idea of going bald someday. Although nowadays they make hair transplants or wtv they're called for bald men. A lot of celebrities are getting it lately. But I'm going to guess they're rather expensive.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:58 PM   #50
Sumac
Banned

I've got first gray hairs, when I was 28. By now my temples are completely gray and my, otherwise dark hair, has metallic sheen.
So, I guess, I've turned old in 28...?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote