The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 10-31-2017, 05:09 AM   #341
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

The changes are so huge, that they rearranged things around, it'll take a while to get used to everything, plus they completely changed the tournaments now, instead of you waiting to challenge somebody, you get to choose 1 of 3 challengers.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:09 AM   #342
Ninjinister
無問題

https://giphy.com/embed/xT9Igmbkc8CLyApH5C

Kravaxas cameo!
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:13 AM   #343
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

I like all the new updates, its almost like a whole new game but I can see I'll have to level up substantially if I want any of the new characters any time soon... ugh...

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:29 PM   #344
Ninjinister
無問題

I installed the update last night and everything was fine. Now I've turned on my tablet and it kept crashing and worse yet, it was showing the old loading screen.

Went to the store and it said I was still running the old version and needed to update. This is literally the first time I've had this happen with any game.

I hope my progress is still saved to my account. I had finally just gotten Karai-Serpent last night!
Old 10-31-2017, 02:37 PM   #345
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I installed the update last night and everything was fine. Now I've turned on my tablet and it kept crashing and worse yet, it was showing the old loading screen.

Went to the store and it said I was still running the old version and needed to update. This is literally the first time I've had this happen with any game.

I hope my progress is still saved to my account. I had finally just gotten Karai-Serpent last night!
all your progress can be saved if you log into your facebook account with it, it syncs all the progress on it, so if you log onto it on your phone, the last thing you did on the tablet, will show up on the phone too.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:11 PM   #346
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
all your progress can be saved if you log into your facebook account with it, it syncs all the progress on it, so if you log onto it on your phone, the last thing you did on the tablet, will show up on the phone too.
Yeah it turned out alrigght.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:44 PM   #347
mikey2007
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Yep. It's gonna take time to get used to since everything seems kinda... overly stylized. I can't wait to get these new characters though.

From what I see it's space turtles, Armaggon, Usagi, Alopex, classic Shredder and Krang, kunoichi April and Shinigami. Am I missing anyone?
Super Shredder

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:50 PM   #348
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Anyone else finding there is kind of .... less to do after the update? I mean I've got as far as I can with the daily challenges and the special challenges, and I do what I can with the tournament when the characters recycle - though I'm rapidly getting to the limit of what I can achieve there with the current characters....

After that.... Its really just the basic storyline stuff. Its sound a lot to do, but it really isn't when your grinding. Pizza and cheesicle supplies only go so far

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #349
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Dude... Usagi isn't even fair!

Old 11-11-2017, 11:42 PM   #350
Ninjinister
無問題

I wonder when we'll get Injustice characters
Old 11-27-2017, 04:19 AM   #351
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Usagi is vicious, I've not been able to get past 3rd stage on any of his events so far. But then I'm not surprised, I always found the challenge version of Splinter spamming of his buff move to be........ challenging *eye twitch*

I suspect they'll finish off the missing Nick characters like Mona long before we start looking at crossover ones like Batman

How are people finding the new system? Has anyone managed to get any of the new characters up and running yet? I've managed to get the space turtles so far but only to around lvl 30. I've been slowly working on Alopex but it takes so long!

Edit:
Anyone else have problems with the new challenges? Got up to the Shredder reward part of Forces of Nature (about 4th challenge in) and its asking for pizza instead of cheesicles and then refusing to work anyway?

Last edited by Tarris Vaal; 11-27-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #352
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

I like the new system overall. I just wish that the Gauntlet would have gotten enemies with set levels like the other parts of the game did.

I have the same problem as you with the Forces of Nature challenge. I put in a support request and haven’t heard anything back yet.

'I feel like a pizza." --Michelangelo

Please contact me if you have rare TMNT trading cards!

Last edited by Brockon21; 11-27-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Brockon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:46 PM   #353
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Why is Alopex in the rewards header on the battle challege? I thought it meant she was next after Space Don, but now it's Armagon and she's still there... taunting me! (You want my DNA but you can't have it mwa hahaha!)

Old 12-01-2017, 03:18 AM   #354
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

I'm just over the 2/3s point to getting her. So close! Problem is then I'll have to spend months actually getting her to a point of being useful

Old 12-08-2017, 04:18 PM   #355
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

So now it's Aprl but Alopex is still on the header... Dude why? It's driving me crazy

Old 12-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #356
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
So now it's Aprl but Alopex is still on the header... Dude why? It's driving me crazy
I managed to unlock Kunoichi April, and they are doing the Alopex Tournament now.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:19 PM   #357
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I managed to unlock Kunoichi April, and they are doing the Alopex Tournament now.
Yep, I got my Kunoichi April too. I also got space Raph and Mikey and I'm working my way on gathering enough VS points to get Shinigami.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #358
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Got Alopex now, but just trying to scrounge enough DNA points to get her past her starting stars.

Are you guys finding its better to have a lot of characters with an even spread of levels or to really focus in on a small cluster of characters and max them out?

Personally I've gone with a broader spread (so most characters I have are around 50-60), but its meant that if I try to level up the higher characters then the games difficulty increases and threatens to obsolete all the lower characters.

I'm already at a point where anything less than lvl 50 is basically only good for starting stages on tournaments or special challenges. Most of the tournament matches I play now I am only really hoping to take down one or two enemies before I lose so I can scrape a few extra points.

Old 01-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #359
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Platinum Gear

So, last night I was able to win the first match of the Allies Platinum Gear Challenge. I hadn’t been able to win before. So I got the Platinum Gear thing that you automatically collect for winning, but I don’t see that it did anything for me, nor do I see a place where it is collected.

Anyone know what it does, how to apply it so you don’t lose it, etc?

Old 01-26-2018, 10:19 PM   #360
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockon21 View Post
So, last night I was able to win the first match of the Allies Platinum Gear Challenge. I hadn’t been able to win before. So I got the Platinum Gear thing that you automatically collect for winning, but I don’t see that it did anything for me, nor do I see a place where it is collected.

Anyone know what it does, how to apply it so you don’t lose it, etc?
I figured out my own issue. Those items are collected like regular items, and they help you power up your attacks for your Platinum characters within the theme (Tech this week) when you collect enough of them. That sure wasn’t obvious to me. Silly me.

Tags
android, ios, mobile phone games