The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 05-04-2021, 08:14 AM   #1
Meow
Stone Warrior

NECA Tokka & Rhazar Pack

Hey everyone

Anyone has an unopened NECA Tokka & Rhazar set willing to help a dromer out by providing both a new home?

For months I am looking and looking but the good offers disappear before the seller even sees my message to talk about shipping and import fees. For the few offers that pop up from european sellers or shops - those are either instantly sold out or ask for a price that's even more than buying from a US seller with expensive shipping and import combined.

I would appreciate a helping hand! Thank you!
Old 07-10-2021, 11:12 AM   #2
Meow
Stone Warrior

Can be closed.

Found and got a pack. Thanks to so super stupid (super super stupid, mega stupid, idiotic) neca decisions I lost a lot of money. Retail price 100 bucks, **** ***** ************ neca for having me spend 5 times the retail price.

One dromer I like to remain unnamed I want like to say thank you to because he actually tried to help me. Things didn't go a cool way, however I appreciate your attempt a lot and gladly only some unimportant thing got damaged but family remained safe!
No thanks to those ... actually no-dromers who could have helped, but didn't. Especially no thanks to neca, obviously of course.

Last edited by Meow; 07-13-2021 at 09:32 AM.
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote