The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2022, 09:56 PM   #1741
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I don't care if the CoVid vaccine become an annual thing, more power to whoever's scared. Just stop with the mandates and stop making it affect outings.
Yup. The vaxx is poison & is killing people. Those who take it are far more likely to get sick and die, from covid or anything else that they catch or previously had.

Currently over 80% of hospitalizations here in Maine are all 3x (or more) vaxxed folks. Thats less than 20% unvaxxed. I haven't been to the hospital in 2+ years. Actually, I'm not even currently ALLOWED because I cannot & will not wear a mask so I have been refused repeatedly all services by "health" care "professionals". At least they can't give me more big pHarma meds to make me more sick, right?

I'm not scared of the flu. I never get a flu shot. I won't ever get a flu shot, regular or coof.

If you're scared, stay the fvck home, in your "safe" little braindead bubble.

Or turn off the tv & go outside. The vitamin d will do you some good.

[Not "you", Coola...]
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:24 PM   #1742
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
If you're scared, stay the fvck home
Yep. And I would add, "Stop trying to dictate terms to the rest of us."

By now, MOST of us are not afraid anymore.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:45 PM   #1743
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Yup. The vaxx is poison & is killing people. Those who take it are far more likely to get sick and die, from covid or anything else that they catch or previously had.

Currently over 80% of hospitalizations here in Maine are all 3x (or more) vaxxed folks. Thats less than 20% unvaxxed. I haven't been to the hospital in 2+ years. Actually, I'm not even currently ALLOWED because I cannot & will not wear a mask so I have been refused repeatedly all services by "health" care "professionals". At least they can't give me more big pHarma meds to make me more sick, right?

I'm not scared of the flu. I never get a flu shot. I won't ever get a flu shot, regular or coof.

If you're scared, stay the fvck home, in your "safe" little braindead bubble.

Or turn off the tv & go outside. The vitamin d will do you some good.

[Not "you", Coola...]
Yeah, I know what ya mean.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 12:43 AM   #1744
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Sorry, guys, I still can't sign onto the "the vaxx is poison." It's too easily debunkable (you know, by anyone with a microscope). At best, it does offer mild protection. At the absolute worst, it's a glorified placebo.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 06:10 AM   #1745
Mayhem
Foot Elite

There's a difference between hospitalisation (which just means being treated in hospital, for anything hard to breathe and more serious), ICU where you go if you're really ****ed up, and death. And in the almost exclusive majority for the latter two here in the UK, it's people who are unvaxxed.

So yes, I'd expect Covid vaxxed people to have to go to hospital for Covid related symptoms. Difference is, 99% of them walk back out okay. The unvaxxed ones aren't being as fortunate as that.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:58 AM   #1746
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Sorry, guys, I still can't sign onto the "the vaxx is poison." It's too easily debunkable (you know, by anyone with a microscope). At best, it does offer mild protection. At the absolute worst, it's a glorified placebo.
Less than 12% effective for less than 7 days and then becomes even more useless, at best... the science proves it. Closing in on 90% of all hospitalizations are 3x or more vaxxed, pregnant women are losing their babies, men are having swimmer count problems.... sure as sh!t seems like poison. Good luck with your chemical cocktail of pain & death.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:00 AM   #1747
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
There's a difference between hospitalisation (which just means being treated in hospital, for anything hard to breathe and more serious), ICU where you go if you're really ****ed up, and death. And in the almost exclusive majority for the latter two here in the UK, it's people who are unvaxxed.

So yes, I'd expect Covid vaxxed people to have to go to hospital for Covid related symptoms. Difference is, 99% of them walk back out okay. The unvaxxed ones aren't being as fortunate as that.
Lol. Okay dude. Keep your poison. Less than 20% of unvaxxed are bothering to go to the hospital because they/we aren't SICK. Or dying. Try harder kid diddler.
Old 06-23-2022, 10:17 AM   #1748
Banned

SADS is on the rise. even doctors are getting it. sad!

and for those who survive the vaccine, some may be permanently injured and have to take medication the rest of their life. more money for big pharma, it’s a subscription service. sure some may be ok and not have any bad reactions from it, but i sure as $hit ain’t gonna play russian roulette with big pharma, i don’t care how “safe and effective” the vaccine manufacturers and sponsors claim it to be. specially since i already had the china virus and beat it without risking SADS. they can take their dope elsewhere.

i listen to the radio sometimes at work, not sure how it is in other states but here im communist california i swear about 90% of radio commercials is propaganda for covid vaccines, masks, and lgbtqia+. it’s sickening. when someone tries desperately to force something on you, i see red flags.

Last edited by 1987; 06-23-2022 at 10:27 AM.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 10:19 AM   #1749
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
SADS is on the rise. even doctors are getting it. sad!

https://i.imgur.com/q4iHgWE.png

and for those who survive the vaccine, some may be permanently injured and have to take medication the rest of their life. more money for big pharma, it’s a subscription service. sure some may be ok and not have any bad reactions from it, but i sure as $hit ain’t gonna play russian roulette with big pharma, i don’t care how “safe and effective” the vaccine manufacturers and sponsors claim it to be. specially since i already had the china virus and beat it without risking SADS. they can take their dope elsewhere.

https://i.imgur.com/cG8AkdF.png

i listen to the radio sometimes at work, not sure how it is in other states but here im communist california i swear about 90% of radio commercials is propaganda for covid vaccines, masks, and lgbtqia+. it’s sickening. when someone tries desperately to force something on you, i see red flags.

https://i.imgur.com/BmknC7X.jpg?2
I'm in Maine. Every commercial on tv, radio is all about coof, the poison jabb or the lgbtpedos... its everywhere. Even on the Christian stations. Go to the store and they always blame covid for any lack of merch or parts or delay in services. Its an excuse. A tired, old excuse.
Old 06-23-2022, 11:24 AM   #1750
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I'm in Maine. Every commercial on tv, radio is all about coof, the poison jabb or the lgbtpedos... its everywhere. Even on the Christian stations. Go to the store and they always blame covid for any lack of merch or parts or delay in services. Its an excuse. A tired, old excuse.
Honestly, I can't even enjoy wrestling without seeing those stupid Pfizer commercials.

I still remember that old one about a happily family and happy kids and whatever and it was literally saying 'get vaccinated today to regain your freedoms.'

I heard that and was like..... so you guys are purposely admitting you're removing our freedoms unless we take this thing? Woooooooooow.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 06-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #1751
IMJ
Emperor

Any evidence that those graphics of "suddenly dead doctors" are legit? Like links to stories where the names and story from a news source or something?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:36 PM   #1752
Banned

Quote:
oh wow, i thought only extreme leftist democrat run states like CA and NY are that hard with the leftist propaganda. it must be like that in most places, but maybe not Florida since DeSantis is against the covid scamdemic agenda.

Quote:
Honestly, I can't even enjoy wrestling without seeing those stupid Pfizer commercials.

I still remember that old one about a happily family and happy kids and whatever and it was literally saying 'get vaccinated today to regain your freedoms.'

I heard that and was like..... so you guys are purposely admitting you're removing our freedoms unless we take this thing? Woooooooooow.
yes that’s the thing most people were tricked into getting the vaccine in exchange for their freedoms back specifically the mask mandates were lifted and people with vaccine ID’s had special privileges. but little did they realize they were on a choke chain and the mask mandates came right back, just like that. they were played.

surprisingly here in commie ca they abolished the racist vaccine ID mandate, for now at least. could come back any moment, some counties already reinstating mask mandates even for the vaxxed. id be pi$$ed if i took the vax for nothin.

i get that some people voluntarily wanna get vaccinated and boosted every few months, that’s great but nobody should be forced. im not into mandates or man dates of any kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Any evidence that those graphics of "suddenly dead doctors" are legit? Like links to stories where the names and story from a news source or something?
i googled some of the names listed under their pictures to a make sure it’s not “spreading misinformation”, they appear to be legit with news articles saying they died shortly after being vaccinated against covid-19. didn’t google all 14 of them however. im sure there’s much more than that.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:37 AM   #1753
Banned

Carlos Santana has collapsed on stage during a concert lastnight

https://datebook.sfchronicle.com/mus...ical-emergency
Old 07-06-2022, 11:41 AM   #1754
mrmaczaps
Banned

Canadians now will need a booster poison jab every 9 months. Yet about 87% of people around here, in hospitals, as 3x vaxxed currently. Lol.

Keep poisoning yourself sheep. Baaaaaaaah.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:00 AM   #1755
Mayhem
Foot Elite

I was reading up about BA5 variant yesterday as the missus' boss has apparently come down with it. Due to the vast number of infections and mutations since Covid started, it's the first variant being researched that might actually avoid the current jab variants. A new jab may be needed then. Thus the circle of immunisation dev and strains a la flu jab is becoming more likely.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:28 AM   #1756
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I was reading up about BA5 variant yesterday as the missus' boss has apparently come down with it. Due to the vast number of infections and mutations since Covid started, it's the first variant being researched that might actually avoid the current jab variants. A new jab may be needed then. Thus the circle of immunisation dev and strains a la flu jab is becoming more likely.
They've all been avoiding the 'current jab variants'. Have you forgotten about the 'breakthrough' cases?

It also sounds like they're gonna use this BA5 variant to just drag this mess out for another 3 years. More lockdowns, masks, mandates and other retarded ****.

And of course, further division between friends and family.

Old 07-07-2022, 01:21 PM   #1757
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
They've all been avoiding the 'current jab variants'. Have you forgotten about the 'breakthrough' cases?

It also sounds like they're gonna use this BA5 variant to just drag this mess out for another 3 years. More lockdowns, masks, mandates and other retarded ****.

And I’ll repeat that the jab doesn’t stop you getting COVID, but it will more likely mitigate the symptoms should you get it compared to unvaxxed. I’m proof of that, didn’t know I had it until I tested myself as the missus tested positive.
Old 07-07-2022, 04:18 PM   #1758
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:

That last line is the point.... further divide us. I will not mask or take the poison. Get wrecked.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:41 PM   #1759
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
And I’ll repeat that the jab doesn’t stop you getting COVID, but it will more likely mitigate the symptoms should you get it compared to unvaxxed. I’m proof of that, didn’t know I had it until I tested myself as the missus tested positive.
You realize lots of people that also weren't vaccinated wouldn't have known they even had it had they not gotten tested?

Old 07-07-2022, 11:55 PM   #1760
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
You realize lots of people that also weren't vaccinated wouldn't have known they even had it had they not gotten tested?
Yea, but less of them compared to vaxxed.

Tags
indigocuck