The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 12-08-2021, 10:17 AM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Biden rules out troops in Ukraine

But, "Severe consequences. Economic consequences like none he's ever seen or ever have been seen, in terms of being imposed" will be wrought against Putin.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/08/polit...ops/index.html

So, sanctions. I'm sure that's going to change Russia's mind. What an imposing presence the US is nowadays.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 10:36 AM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Aren't our boys still trapped behind enemy lines and Brandon still hasn't done **** to bring em home?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:28 PM   #3
mrmaczaps
Banned

Let's Go Brandon. FJB.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 03:35 PM   #4
IMJ
Emperor

The whole country should be up in arms over what this patsy clown and his diversity hire have been doing. But there is no mobilizing the nation when the left is widely littered with the angry, with idiots or with the kind of people who want to watch everything burn and hide behind "movements" to do it.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 03:50 PM   #5
Sumac
Banned

Trust to be told, as much as I hate Putin, no-one gonna die and fight for Ukraine.
It is given.
So "kinda, but not pariah status" and waiting until Russia will fall apart again.

It had worked last few times, though...

Last edited by Sumac; 12-09-2021 at 03:45 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #6
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Kinds wish the Orange Man won, at least then any stupid thing he does there will be a strong backlash fighting against it.

They'd never let Trump get away with vaccine mandates. Never. There would be people calling him dictator, calls for impeachment, businesses and such would be proudly declaring they're ignoring Trump's mandates if at least just to virtue signal, etc. His mandates just wouldn't pass.

But since Biden is 'on the right side of history' everything he does is a good idea and his sheep proudly line up to blow him while he sniffs their daughter's hair.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:12 PM   #7
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Kinds wish the Orange Man won, at least then any stupid thing he does there will be a strong backlash fighting against it.

They'd never let Trump get away with vaccine mandates. Never. There would be people calling him dictator, calls for impeachment, businesses and such would be proudly declaring they're ignoring Trump's mandates if at least just to virtue signal, etc. His mandates just wouldn't pass.

But since Biden is 'on the right side of history' everything he does is a good idea and his sheep proudly line up to blow him while he sniffs their daughter's hair.
I have mentioned to practically every single one of my friends and family that are liberals that if Trump was still in charge and doing everything Biden has done so far that they would be outraged by all of it, and every single one of them told me I would be wrong! So my reply every time was that you would actually agree and approve of what Trump is doing and they all said yes! There is no F’ING WAY that they would ever do a 180 and start agreeing with anything Trump did! I’ve listened to these people complain nonstop about Trump for four years and they’re all still doing it after he’s gone!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:16 PM   #8
IMJ
Emperor

That's because there were a series of outside agitators stirring up the peasant-revolt in this country. There was more going on and that's all it takes to move the mouth breathers - a little manipulation.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:01 PM   #9
Vegita-San
Emperor

trump wasn't part of 'the club' in political realms. so, he could be easily controlled. hence, 'dangerous'. that was all it took to rile people up and it snow balled from there.

however, we've seen how well 'one of the club' does when they are in charge now...so the point is moot.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote