The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-31-2014, 11:37 PM   #21
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
Woah, for realz? What is OT? Do you mean 1987 cartoon. I would like to watch that episode of Donny going psycho. Do you know the name of the episodes? if not I will probably find it on my own just by using the power of GOOGLE
I do mention the title of the episode in my post. It's called "Night of the Dark Turtle." It's the 14th episode of season seven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
To be honest, I am amazed at how no one but me is pointing out the logical errors in that plot. I really wish the cartoon series doesn't turn into an illogical fan fiction. The show needs to go uphill, not downhill. It needs to spread its wings and fly like a peacock!
Peafowl can only fly short distances so I think you want a bird that flies better. I highly doubt Leo is going to join the Foot of his own accord to find and save Karai. And the wanting to turn the Turtles into mindless serpents that would kill and devour Splinter, was sort of an attempt at brainwashing.

Perhaps the Shredder would see the value of turning one if not all of the Turtles to the side of the Foot in some fashion.

Last edited by victory_angel; 07-31-2014 at 11:46 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leonardo, nick, tmnt 2012