The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-17-2016, 02:56 PM   #61
CyberCubed
Overlord

They have 12 eps on Earth for the rest of the season after next weeks.

In 12 eps I want to see:

- A final resolution to the Karai subplot
- Tiger Claw's backstory
- More Shredder eps in general leading to the finale
- More for Baxter to do, he's been neglected lately
- More of Bishop and the Utroms

I also expected to see the Mutanimals again since they were in the Season 3 finale, maybe with more new recruits. Muckman and Mondo Gecko joined them last time.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:09 PM   #62
Hero
British Bloke

That guy, yes.

I can't imagine him not appearing in the show again with New York having territorial pockets. That's if City at War will happen in some form. The Don was important enough for Shredder and co to come out and watch him eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
In 12 eps I want to see:

- Tiger Claw's backstory

I also expected to see the Mutanimals again since they were in the Season 3 finale, maybe with more new recruits. Muckman and Mondo Gecko joined them last time.
12? I thought it was 6 with s4 being a 20 episode season. Might be missing something here.

I'd like to see all the stuff listed there too. Karai has no imaginable reasons left to be fighting on the side of the Foot and a Tigerclaw backstory is a must.

As for new recruits to the Mutanimals, I'd like to see Sir Malachi join up and be accepted somewhere.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:14 PM   #63
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
That guy, yes.

12? I thought it was 6 with s4 being a 20 episode season. Might be missing something here.
Yeah it is 12, Nick ordered 6 more episodes.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 04:36 PM   #64
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
They have 12 eps on Earth for the rest of the season after next weeks.

In 12 eps I want to see:

- Tiger Claw's backstory

-I'm still holding out on Karai ultimately joining the Mutanimals. Not only is she a mutant now but she may also look at how much her father and she have moved on after seeing each other again. Thus she makes the decision to choose her own path in life with the Mutanimals helping her (and she them with the crime fighting gig) while her father can focus on the family he has now.
-I'd definitely love to see that and it can tie in with the possible turn he'll have from the Foot Clan what with the moments I've noticed where he questions the Shredder, as well as Ciro's spotlight video on the character. How his backstory ties in to the decisions he'll make this season may determine what type of character, and the path he'll take, going forward.
-I have no problem with that. More diving into his character like they did with "Tale of the Yokai" would be very beneficial.
-I think by now he's a lost cause. His shining moment as of late didn't even have him be there such as in "The Fourfold Trap." Karai using the mousers to lure the turtles into her trap was a nice throwback to Season 1 and proved that the other underlings (and April) were not needed--Stockman himself proving useful without even being present. I'd like to see Auman and Co. save his character but I don't see it happening.
-I'd like that too. Obviously Bishop is on Earth still but I don't know how they'll get the other Utroms involved.
--I think Mutagen Man/Timothy will join (he--MM--always does) as well as Karai and Old Hob (formerly known as Tiger Claw). I believe that MM has a chance but Karai and OH/TC may prove to be an "Elseworld"/"my imagination" happening. Still, I'd love to see Karai and Tiger Claw bicker some more; those moments were fun!
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 04:52 PM   #65
Hero
British Bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah it is 12, Nick ordered 6 more episodes.
Pleased to hear that. The 100th episode will be in there too.
Old 04-17-2016, 05:03 PM   #66
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTInsighter View Post
-I'd definitely love to see that and it can tie in with the possible turn he'll have from the Foot Clan what with the moments I've noticed where he questions the Shredder, as well as Ciro's spotlight video on the character. How his backstory ties in to the decisions he'll make this season may determine what type of character, and the path he'll take, going forward. ...
Wait, I just remembered that this show can't do flashbacks outside the IDW stills and the person telling the story. His actions going forward will have to blend well with the IDW stills for the effect to succeed.
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #67
CyberCubed
Overlord

I would like to see Napoleon Bonafrog join the Mutanimals, which seems likely to me.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:42 PM   #68
saintsaucey
Hench Mutant

Well since the other thread got locked instead of merged.
I wouldn't mind of fugatoid stuck around. His body got damaged and his brain was placed in metal heads body
saintsaucey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:53 PM   #69
Hero
British Bloke

Napoleon would be great in the Mutanimals though he's already part of a group and a large group at that.
Quote:
I wouldn't mind of fugatoid stuck around. His body got damaged and his brain was placed in metal heads body
Honeycutt's brain in Metalhead's body seems like a doable concept. Is that spoiler or speculation going on there?
Old 04-22-2016, 07:18 AM   #70
saintsaucey
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Napoleon would be great in the Mutanimals though he's already part of a group and a large group at that.

Honeycutt's brain in Metalhead's body seems like a doable concept. Is that spoiler or speculation going on there?
Speculation/wishing.
saintsaucey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:10 AM   #71
Jephael
That whack job behind you

I'd kinda like to see SpiderBtyes team up with Kraang Sub-Prime in an episode. You get two loud mouth comedians (Lewis Black and Gilbert Gottfried) acting off one another. Can't get much more awesome than that!!!

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:28 AM   #72
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Where did SpiderBytes go, anyway? I don't think he's shown up a bunch and only really had one episode centered around him. That being his first at the start of the series.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:36 AM   #73
Hero
British Bloke

Maybe Lewis Black hasn't been available for voicing the character or there just isn't an avenue yet to get involved with. Would be good to see SB back after so long. Humans VS Mutants might be just the slot.
Old 04-23-2016, 07:08 AM   #74
Fishface
Foot Soldier

Quote:
What if Shredder went to Japan again and decided to bring Rahzar, Hun and Tiger Claw with him so he has no other choice but to put Baxter in charge of the Foot clan because obviously Shredder thinks Bebop and Rocksteady are complete idiots and cannot be responsible enough to take charge after the events of Attack of the Mega Shredder, so Baxter is in charge and this should show how much of a villain and potential Baxter could have. Make him capture the Turtles in a way that none of the other foot mutants could do and make him almost kill the Turtles but have Bebop and Rocksteady interfere in the last second and cause the Turtles to run away.
Fishface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:51 PM   #75
Powder
So tired of this place

That's stupid.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #76
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Where did SpiderBytes go, anyway? I don't think he's shown up a bunch and only really had one episode centered around him. That being his first at the start of the series.
Spiderbitez was an unpopular character with an expensive voice actor, its easy to see why they're not bothering with him.

If you do want to see another story with him, the Nick animated comics from IDW brought him back at least twice. One of the stories has him teaming up with Baxter-fly and the two go on an insect-mutant teamup.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:36 AM   #77
Hero
British Bloke

All this Space Arc talk
https://36.media.tumblr.com/1dfd0c48...w7epo1_500.jpg
Old 05-01-2016, 05:08 AM   #78
LS Animation
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Didn't Brandon or Ciro (from one of the comic cons) mention that we getting a Mutants vs Humans storyline after the space arc.
That makes sense and sounds like potentially interesting stuff in terms of screenwriting. The space arc has been incredibly poor.

Tags
tmnt 2012