The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 02-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #201
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

I will not back off.

Who are you guys to say what is and what isn't a problem for someone? I sure can't either... but I sure as hell know what spam is. Don't you jump on me for calling your buddies on it.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:28 PM   #202
Peanut
Second Gear

It's on topic, therefore it isn't spam. It was also a joke.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #203
Super Moderator

I simply made up a problem that is as ridiculous as what everyone else posts in this thread. Normally I'd ignore this thread, but I just feel compelled to come in here and see if there are any real problems that are worth talking about. I didn't donate my money for some virtual shoulder to cry on.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #204
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dawn
Right. But real problems.

Are you telling me... that those were real and true problems? No tongue in cheek humor, no sarcasm? If so, I'll apologise. But I highly doubt that.

Seems like you already made that distinction. But as you said, who am I to determine that?

Machi- I'm swamped with school work, too. Six classes seemed like a breeze when I put it down on paper, but now I'm having second thoughts.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:43 PM   #205
JameO
Mad Scientist

Oh Jo Dawn following in the footsteps of Anarky by the looks of it. Why must everyone think the PA Tech is like a terrorist organization or something? We are simply a band of ninja thieves and nothing more than that! That STAB really hurt me on the inside. So you can go to hell!
Old 02-19-2005, 11:45 PM   #206
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameO
Oh Jo Dawn following in the footsteps of Anarky by the looks of it. Why must everyone think the PA Tech is like a terrorist organization or something? We are simply a band of ninja thieves and nothing more than that!
where the heck are you getting THAT idea?

PA Tech has NOTHING to do with this. Youre just a group of members who like PA, thats all. We simply want this thread to stay relatively clean and on topic.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 11:46 PM   #207
Peanut
Second Gear

My post was on topic! How can it be considered spam? How?
Old 02-19-2005, 11:46 PM   #208
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameO
Oh Jo Dawn following in the footsteps of Anarky by the looks of it. Why must everyone think the PA Tech is like a terrorist organization or something? We are simply a band of ninja thieves and nothing more than that!

Who brought that up? No one. Don't ever blame me for saying something or doing something that I did not do or say. Never.

Stop trying to cause trouble. Which is what you're doing. (And hey, you wanna blame the trouble on PA Tech yourself? Go for it. We'll all see it was you that brought it up.) I never mentioned them. I don't even THINK of them. Stop bringing them up.

An stop blaming me for crap I didn't do or say.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:47 PM   #209
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

When drome members get sad, Voltron gets sad. Can't we all just...get along?
Old 02-19-2005, 11:50 PM   #210
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Guys, Please dont make me have to close this thread.... Everyone needs to just step back and take a breath.

Volt-- I'm signed up for 13 credits this semester. Being a writing major definitely makes things strenuous...
Old 02-19-2005, 11:51 PM   #211
Peanut
Second Gear

I'd just like to know why my post was labeled as spam filled when it was on topic.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:53 PM   #212
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Alright, this isn't going to resolve itself any time soon. I'm locking this thread for a few hours so everyone can cool off.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:50 AM   #213
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!

.......*looks around*..............*deep breath*

alright,

I just about got mugged this weekend. Some b*tch and her pimp tried to nail me at Wal-Mart's parking lot with a knife, but I kicked him in the nuts and she ran off. I'm kinda shaken up here, so ....yeah.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:13 AM   #214
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches

That's why you should carry a gun at all times.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:17 AM   #215
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

(Note: This is just a comment about the arguing, it has nothing to do with the preceding two posts.)

If any of you have a problem with the type of problems posted in this thread, why don't you try something new and not read it? Mocking people and trivializing their problems is only going to cause arguments, so what's the point? What are you accomplishing, other than making other people upset? If you want to joke around, go right ahead, but not at other peoples' expenses. That's just childish, and it's humiliating to know that people that I trusted enough to be moderators are participating in this type of behavior.

Now, if any of you want to continue posting here seriously, go ahead.

But if you want to mock others and make a joke out of them, I kindly ask you to stop posting in this thread.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:39 AM   #216
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdMarioBro

alright,

I just about got mugged this weekend. Some b*tch and her pimp tried to nail me at Wal-Mart's parking lot with a knife, but I kicked him in the nuts and she ran off. I'm kinda shaken up here, so ....yeah.

Oh my gosh...

*hugs TMB*

Thank goodness youre ok! I hope you contacted the police and got this jerk put away....
Old 02-20-2005, 09:23 AM   #217
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdMarioBro

alright,

Aww! *hugs TMB* I'm so glad that you're ok. Just be happy you're safe now.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:11 PM   #218
Shadow
Hench Mutant

Unhappy unrequited love

hey guys, Its me shadow. I've been gone from here for a long time.

I've graduated college, moved to chicago and then back again.
I have fallen in love and had my heart ripped open...I've had surgery on both of my feet.

None of that is in order. Now, I'm trying desperatly to not be depressed and not be lonley. I'm trying to not call the man I love, the man I was planning on marrying, because it "pushes him away and alienates him."

I'm so lost, and so lonley. I've decided to distract myself and join in the endless conversations going on here at the fourms.

I'm wondering though, how many of you have had your hearts broken, and what you do to get beyond it? How did you go about finding the willingness to meet new people? How approch it once you had the willingness?

Did you make a fool of yourself? calling all the time? crying all the time? How long did it take you before the hurt went away?

Any thoughts?

because i'm so far lost.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #219
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Long time no see, hun... Welcome back.

Jeez, sounds like you need a break from real life.

Having your heart broken always hurts. The two times I tried to involve myself with a guy, they turned around and treated me like ****. So, I told myself that they werent worth the time and stress. Ever since then, I have remained single and been content with it. I can concentrate on my collegework, and I dont have to worry about where my guy is or who he's hanging out with. Sometimes you Just have to wait until you start looking. Its never too late.

*hugs Shadow*
Don't worry, we're here for you...

(I'm gonna merge this with the New Cafe Thread, cuz this is definitely something that goes there... )
Old 02-20-2005, 01:29 PM   #220
Shadow
Hench Mutant

thanks.

Yeah, I really do need a break from real life.

I looked for the cafe thred, and I couldn't find it. lol. sorry. I'll look harder next time.

I wish I had school to pour into. The problem is, I really don't have anything in my real life to focus on. I'm done with school, looking for a job, waiting to get the cast of my leg off.

The funny thing is, this guy, He was the guy who swepted me off my feet when I was pouring myself into school, my dreams of working in theatre, all of that. He waltzed into my life, and ran right out and took my heart with it.

I had moved to chicago for a time, to work at a theatre. I wouldn't blame it on the distance, because we made time for it, and dealt with it. In the end, I guess I wasn't enough to keep him.

Thanks for the hugs.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, celebrations, condolences, gossip