The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 03-10-2024, 09:17 AM   #21
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

They outa do a multiversal crossover with the IDW TMNT meeting the alternate future Next Gen TMNT.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:14 AM   #22
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Just read it. Overall it was pretty ok. I am not the worst off for not being the most familiar with the new Turtles or the setting, we still need to establish them. That's what the first few issues should be.

I think that we can get some ideas for what roles the characters will take based on one of the later pages where the turtles actually get into it, each of them grabs the signature weapon of whose role they will probably be picking up (even though they have several options on their backs).

I think it also sets up our first major issue pretty well. After TLR, a new government and a huge power vacuum formed.

Does TRL ronin need more? No, but this is not bad. We all know that IDW needs all the wins they can get so if we want more Turtles (last ronin or not) they need to do this.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 06:37 PM   #23
BornAgain
Foot Soldier

Is it just me or was this issue sort of sloppy and bad? If the second issue isn’t a step-up, I’m hopping off for now.

The paneling and layouts are sort of an eyesore. The dialogue is full of exposition. What happened?
BornAgain is offline   Reply With Quote