The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 01-24-2023, 06:44 PM   #1
Vegita-San
Emperor

The Damar Hamlin situation...

this whole thing is weird.

Guy died on field. players crying like babies. NFL wants the game too resume in 5 minutes like nothing happened. ambulance doesn't rush off with sirens. waits for mom too go down. FBI supposedly in his hospital room. And now this odd nfl stunt...'look, he's OK! but his skin is just a tad lighter, and his family has too be brought in seperately, and look like they are not happy at all...and...and..'...

NO ONE seems too be buying this was damar at the game, except the media afraid for their jobs. have they even been covering this? you'd think a guy dying on the field would be a big scoop...but I only remember seeing short blurbs...

My theory :The guy is either dead, or brain dead due too vacinee booster. after the season ends....he'll either 'retire for privacy' and never be heard from again, or he'll 'die from complications '.....

what do you think?

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 06:48 PM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

He took a hard hit and got his bell rung. Is there some truth to people "dropping dead" from the vaccine? Maybe, there is a lot of data about sudden heart conditions being seen in the very young out of nowhere, but it isn't clear if this is from the vaccine or COVID itself or something else entirely. Because there isn't really any studies being done.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 07:04 PM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord

This would be a real hard conspiracy to pull off, especially long term. What’s the motive and ultimate end game?

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 08:31 PM   #4
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
This would be a real hard conspiracy to pull off, especially long term. What’s the motive and ultimate end game?
maybe. supposedly it's been done before, with a nurse who had a similair case of just dropping dead.

if this is real, and not a conspiracy.... the end game is money. Pfizer is supposedly a big sponsor. having a player drop dead from a jab would not only make them look bad, but cause massive backlash. both from fans, and players, who would probably sue for being forced too take the jab.

The Bills should have been rallied at their friend being there to support them. they had home field advantage, and weather advantage...and where the better team going in. it's like they didn't show up. So, either they know that wasn't him, and their friend is either gone, or REALLY not doing well, likely never to fully recover..

I don't know. If people where saying this BEFORE the stunt happened, I would have written it all off. but AFTER that odd WWE like stunt, (like something you'd see pre match).......it makes one think what's really going on.

Old 01-24-2023, 10:45 PM   #5
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Yeah honestly the reason for this 'conspiracy' would be because there would be hell to pay if the truth ever came out about this vaccine, considering all the measures they took to force everyone to take it, and how they demonized anyone that dared to question is.

The biggest thing is this wasn't some friend of a friend or whatever of some made-up story. This is someone that flat out dropped dead on live TV in a game millions watched. If it were to come out that the vaccine caused it, there would be no denial, we all literally SAW it happen in real time. It wasn't a 'fake editted video' or whatever. It happened before our very eyes.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:36 PM   #6
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

It’s called Commotio cordis. If you take a hit to the chest at the right time, especially while participating in sports, you could go into cardiac arrest. And that’s most likely what happened to Damar, ‘cause if you watch the video, you can see him taking a blow to the chest right as he tackled that player.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:39 AM   #7
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Yeah honestly the reason for this 'conspiracy' would be because there would be hell to pay if the truth ever came out about this vaccine, considering all the measures they took to force everyone to take it, and how they demonized anyone that dared to question is.

The biggest thing is this wasn't some friend of a friend or whatever of some made-up story. This is someone that flat out dropped dead on live TV in a game millions watched. If it were to come out that the vaccine caused it, there would be no denial, we all literally SAW it happen in real time. It wasn't a 'fake editted video' or whatever. It happened before our very eyes.
Wouldn't it be WAY easier to cover-up or obscure the cause of death (happens pretty frequently) than to fake a death (or would that be fake a survival)?, convince everyone from the medical staff/media/NFL/teammates/et. al., create fake photographs and video chats from the hospital, and then introduce a body double (or actual clone if you get really deep into this) to make public appearances, etc? And on top of that, you still have to make a plan to announce the guy's dead eventually at a more strategic time, after which people will still speculate about cause of death, which means you are right back at square one having to manufacture a fake autopsy or something equivalent to keep appearances up.

View my sketch work!
Old 01-24-2023, 08:27 PM   #8
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
He took a hard hit and got his bell rung. Is there some truth to people "dropping dead" from the vaccine? Maybe, there is a lot of data about sudden heart conditions being seen in the very young out of nowhere, but it isn't clear if this is from the vaccine or COVID itself or something else entirely. Because there isn't really any studies being done.
Why would the FBI be involved?

Also don't forget Sudden Death Syndrome that no one seems to know the cause of it is, or rather are too afraid to tell what the cause of it is.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 01-24-2023, 07:22 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
this whole thing is weird.

Guy died on field. players crying like babies. NFL wants the game too resume in 5 minutes like nothing happened. ambulance doesn't rush off with sirens. waits for mom too go down. FBI supposedly in his hospital room. And now this odd nfl stunt...'look, he's OK! but his skin is just a tad lighter, and his family has too be brought in seperately, and look like they are not happy at all...and...and..'...

NO ONE seems too be buying this was damar at the game, except the media afraid for their jobs. have they even been covering this? you'd think a guy dying on the field would be a big scoop...but I only remember seeing short blurbs...

My theory :The guy is either dead, or brain dead due too vacinee booster. after the season ends....he'll either 'retire for privacy' and never be heard from again, or he'll 'die from complications '.....

what do you think?

Would you mind repeating that? In English, perhaps.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 02:34 PM   #10
ChosenOne
Banned

"Nothing to see here! Move along!" - Every leftist/fascist ever.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 06:47 AM   #11
Vegita-San
Emperor

'ello...what do we have 'ere?

https://twitter.com/search?q=Veritas...ertical=trends

Old 01-26-2023, 07:02 PM   #12
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The aftermath: that Pfizer employee claims he was “lying to impress a date”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esponds-video/

From today, former NFL player Jesse Lemonier dead at 25

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/jessie-lemo...dies-at-age-25

2 days ago, 35 year old former NFL player Chris “Swaggy” Baker had a stroke, almost died

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/01/25/ex-nf...ke-recovering/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
Even with my “vaxxed” status card, I refused to travel by plane. I ain’t for that “show me your papers” fascist bullcrap.
I simply boycotted any businesses that required “proof of vaccination”. It was a big thing here in California. Then a few months later they dropped all those mandates. I guess alienating half of their customers was too costly for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I don't think they are doing that anymore. We went to Vegas in October and there was no mention of "vaccine" anything when we flew there or back.
It seems most of U.S. dropped that vaccine mandate, but I wonder how it is in other countries. I want to go visit family in South America but have no idea what their covid policy is, as far as vaccine ID or testing. I’d rather not leave the country at this point, until if/when this whole thing blows over.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 07:31 PM   #13
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

A big part of that was the black population. Staggeringly high amounts of black people refused to get COVID vaccinations (moreso than any other demo), so what'd you'd end up with is restaurants and businesses refusing by to serve, well, black people. And in the middle of the BLM movement, no less. Not very good optics at all!
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:20 PM   #14
ChosenOne
Banned

Look, did he or did he not die? That's all I want to know.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:21 PM   #15
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Look, did he or did he not die? That's all I want to know.
and the weird sunday appearance just amps it up.

Where is the bills coach? why has he done no interviews or press?
radio silent from him
\

Old 01-28-2023, 09:27 PM   #16
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I thought he 'died' on live TV and was resuscitated later? You know, like when your heart stops and they jumpstart you but during that time before they jumpstart you you're technically dead?

Old 01-28-2023, 09:42 PM   #17
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I thought he 'died' on live TV and was resuscitated later? You know, like when your heart stops and they jumpstart you but during that time before they jumpstart you you're technically dead?
I wish folks would stop speaking of it that way. There’s a big difference between being “mostly dead” and “all dead.”

Quote:

Where is the bills coach? why has he done no interviews or press?
radio silent from him
\
https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills...2fa4601ca.html

See 9:45 mark of video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-KZ_UBliCw

View my sketch work!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 01-28-2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:54 PM   #18
Vegita-San
Emperor

that was after the loss last week.

i'm sorry, but things still just are not adding up.

Looking into more articles, supposedly damar has been visiting the team locker regularly. yet ZERO press?

come on, man.

Old 01-29-2023, 06:47 AM   #19
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I wish folks would stop speaking of it that way. There’s a big difference between being “mostly dead” and “all dead.”
I could actually hear this in Mel Brooks and Steven Weber's voices.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:58 AM   #20
Dpooly84
Banned

Y'all weird for real
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote