The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old Today, 10:59 AM   #7401
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Yeah my unopened set is the one from when the logo was updated. Maybe I'm misremembering -- I bet I'm thinking of discussions about the hips of the subsequent B&R variants, not the plain versions, most of which I also have yet to open.
I was also under the impression that there would be Pizza Club B&R as well as Shredder.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #7402
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

I've seen most of these a couple times in-store, and I've passed on all of them primarily because of the new paint apps. Bebop and Rocksteady just look really awful, and the Turtles are incompatible with everything I already have, so I guess I'm relieved in that regard, as I probably would have spent an astronomical amount of money just for a handful of parts.

I did pick up the Casey pack, though. Even though the head is technically not accurate to the cartoon at all, I'd still intended to use it on the original figure. I should have checked this ahead of time, of course, because the skin tones don't match at all (which, ironically, wouldn't have been an issue if the new head was toon accurate), so lesson learned there.
Y2Josh is online now   Reply With Quote