The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Season 7 DVD

Was Season 7 of the 4Kids TMNT ever released on DVD?

I figure this has probably been answered many times already but I don't have the patience to read through every post on this forum to find an answer.
jbeeman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yes but only in Australia. If you have a region free player you can buy it off the internet no problem.

We're all sitting here waiting for Nick to finally re-release the 4kids series on DVD. People should beg them for it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Been thinking of just buying a region free player and getting that s7 dvd but will continue to wait, I guess. We also need an uncut version of Turtles Forever.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Yes but only in Australia.
Not only in Australia. In Russia season 7 was released in 2009:

01. Школа каратэ (Karate Schooled)

02. Взломать Стокмана (Hacking Stockman)

03. Супер Квест (Superquest)

04. Битва супергероев (Superheroes Battle)
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Guess I will have to get a region free DVD player. The way my luck runs, once I do that and purchase Season 7 from someone in Australia (or maybe Russia if it has an English audio track), it will be released in America. I should do it to help out all those who are waiting on an American release.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
ABrown
Banned

"I've got all the episodes on tape. Would you like to borrow them?" - Family Guy quote

No seriously. I do have all 13 episodes on VHS. However, I'm not letting anyone borrow them though.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
"I've got all the episodes on tape. Would you like to borrow them?" - Family Guy quote

No seriously. I do have all 13 episodes on VHS. However, I'm not letting anyone borrow them though.
I would suggest copying your tapes and/or burning them to DVD and selling them but that would probably be considered "pirating" and "illegal". I was directed to a site (not from someone on these forums) that I believe is nothing but bootlegs (ioffer). If it's inappropriate to post negative thoughts about other sites I do apologize to the moderators.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #8
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeeman85 View Post
I would suggest copying your tapes and/or burning them to DVD and selling them but that would probably be considered "pirating" and "illegal". I was directed to a site (not from someone on these forums) that I believe is nothing but bootlegs (ioffer). If it's inappropriate to post negative thoughts about other sites I do apologize to the moderators.
I see no problem burning them for your own use (or even uploading them to the internet - the company's not going to lost any money over it), but selling those bootlegs I think just crosses the line.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant

I downloaded all the episodes of the 4Kids series from YouTube. I better make sure to keep them safe, because with some of the DVDs being unavailable and the high possibility of Viacom removing it all from YouTube, this show may be gone forever one day.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #10
Fjaj
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanator008 View Post
I downloaded all the episodes of the 4Kids series from YouTube. I better make sure to keep them safe, because with some of the DVDs being unavailable and the high possibility of Viacom removing it all from YouTube, this show may be gone forever one day.
There's always The Pirate Bay.
Fjaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #11
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjaj View Post
There's always The Pirate Bay.
That could be gone one day too.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #12
Jeff
Stone Warrior

In cases like this, I support trrenting.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

I try to stay away from the torrenting or streaming or whatever it's called. I understand that the studios aren't out any money especially since my purchases would be being made second hand. It's more so that the quality is usually better with DVDs and also that my computer is not the quickest so watching videos online is a tossup on if it will work for an entire episode without freezing.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #14
Jeff
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I try to stay away from the torrenting or streaming or whatever it's called. I understand that the studios aren't out any money especially since my purchases would be being made second hand. It's more so that the quality is usually better with DVDs and also that my computer is not the quickest so watching videos online is a tossup on if it will work for an entire episode without freezing.
you're right, DVDs are better quality, but when DVDs are not an option...
Old 12-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #15
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
you're right, DVDs are better quality, but when DVDs are not an option...
Very true. I just know once I spend all kinds of money to complete a set of the 2003 series, then these will be re-released in a box set or something.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #16
liugeaux
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Very true. I just know once I spend all kinds of money to complete a set of the 2003 series, then these will be re-released in a box set or something.
Then by all means...spend away! I've been waiting years for a boxed set.
liugeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #17
Jeff
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanator008 View Post
That could be gone one day too.
their domain got seized. the timing.....
Old 12-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #18
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I ordered from that iOffer site a few times. Got myself the complete series of the OT and 2k3 series from there. I own all the real DVDs as well but I bought the pirate copies because I don't want the real copies getting all scratched. You're better off just downloading the episodes yourself and making your own DVDs because a lot of those sets on iOffer have episodes that cut out, skip, jump or don't play at all.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote