The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 02-07-2023, 05:28 PM   #61
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
So, does anyone else STILL think that there is not sometihng odd about this?

only two videos, mostly proved as deep faked by now (check out the one that pointed out the dissapearing dreadlocks and the head that is not in unision with the hair).....and still has not been seen in person.

this should be a positive press story if the guy is really this well recovered. but, nothing. and everything the nfl tries just makes people question it further.

they could EASILY debunk this by having him do the coin toss at the superbowl.odds are, they won't because they can't.
Bro, I don’t think anything is gonna satisfy your skepticism on this so I just can’t even try anymore. If you want to go on thinking Hamlin died on January 2 and the whole world went to unprecedented lengths to cover up for a football player most folks would never have even recognized until he got hurt… then you be you, I guess.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 06:00 PM   #62
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'd say check the videos, especially the one with the weird disappearing dreadlocks and whatnot before being so sure. That can't just be overlooked.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 06:01 PM   #63
Vegita-San
Emperor

I didn't even notice the dreadlocks until someone pointed it out. I was focused on the odd lighting on the left side of his face and nthe odd facial ticks.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 06:43 PM   #64
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
and the whole world went to unprecedented lengths to cover up for a football player most folks would never have even recognized until he got hurt… then you be you, I guess.
This. I mean again.... Read it again, point-by-point if that's what it takes to digest it:

Quote:
the whole world
Quote:
went to unprecedented lengths to cover up for a football player
Quote:
most folks would never have even recognized until he got hurt
Sometimes a solid sentence encapsulates a lot of undeniable info. This is what I commonly strive for and here Oldman has basically encapsulated it.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 06:51 PM   #65
Vegita-San
Emperor

why would the whole world cover up for this guy? especially if no one ever heard of him until he collapsed?

Players get injured all the time in the NFL. we've NEVER Seen an ambulance brought on the field. We've never seen players cry like the guy died. We've never seen coaches defy t he NFL, who wanted them to get back too playing after a 10 minute break. We've never seen them cancel a game for an injury related hit.

The fact is, he died on that field. what's debatable is, how long did he live after, or is he still alive?

and everything the nfl has done too prove otherwise (only those spouting 'god has plans for you! seem to believe it out right)....just raises more questions.

Hospital photo
- How come his fingers are melted on his left hand?
- How come the lighting on his left arm looks off?
- why are no monitors that he is supposedly hooked up too are turned on?
- where are his legs in that hospital bed?

NFL game outing
- why did his mother look so un happy?
- why did his little relative look so zoned out?
- where was his father? (if not doubling for himin that hoodie?)
- throws up questionable signs instead of heart signs

Video releases
- No hands walking in
- No tats on one arm.
-hair dissapears and re appears in between edits.
- top of forehead and back of hair are out of synch and don't mesh up.
- left side of face looks oddly lit with lack of hair.

-doesn't thank anyone for donating nine million to his charity. doesn't do a live press conference. lots of other things seem to pop up in the meantime, hoping that it will distract from t he NFL (chinese spy balloon could be easy for the FBI to setup)..but the latter is even further out into conspiracy territory.

all of the stuff that we can veryify with eyeballs just does not add up. But, considering the NFL is big into gambling (lots of money, lots of debt) and big into pfizer sponsorship (who seems to be behind lots of sponsors lately)....money talks. people do horrible things for it....

Old 02-07-2023, 07:56 PM   #66
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
why would the whole world cover up for this guy? especially if no one ever heard of him until he collapsed?

Players get injured all the time in the NFL. we've NEVER Seen an ambulance brought on the field. We've never seen players cry like the guy died. We've never seen coaches defy t he NFL, who wanted them to get back too playing after a 10 minute break. We've never seen them cancel a game for an injury related hit.

The fact is, he died on that field. what's debatable is, how long did he live after, or is he still alive?

and everything the nfl has done too prove otherwise (only those spouting 'god has plans for you! seem to believe it out right)....just raises more questions.

Hospital photo
- How come his fingers are melted on his left hand?
- How come the lighting on his left arm looks off?
- why are no monitors that he is supposedly hooked up too are turned on?
- where are his legs in that hospital bed?

NFL game outing
- why did his mother look so un happy?
- why did his little relative look so zoned out?
- where was his father? (if not doubling for himin that hoodie?)
- throws up questionable signs instead of heart signs

Video releases
- No hands walking in
- No tats on one arm.
-hair dissapears and re appears in between edits.
- top of forehead and back of hair are out of synch and don't mesh up.
- left side of face looks oddly lit with lack of hair.

-doesn't thank anyone for donating nine million to his charity. doesn't do a live press conference. lots of other things seem to pop up in the meantime, hoping that it will distract from t he NFL (chinese spy balloon could be easy for the FBI to setup)..but the latter is even further out into conspiracy territory.

all of the stuff that we can veryify with eyeballs just does not add up. But, considering the NFL is big into gambling (lots of money, lots of debt) and big into pfizer sponsorship (who seems to be behind lots of sponsors lately)....money talks. people do horrible things for it....
How does this affect your life at all?

Old 02-07-2023, 08:48 PM   #67
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
How does this affect your life at all?

https://i.imgur.com/8TXWmFQ.gif
I mean.... they're still pushing Pfizer aren't they? And it wasn't that long ago people were getting fired over not taking it right? So it is affecting people's lives.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 02-07-2023, 09:40 PM   #68
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Probably still recovering from the climate change injury. Hopefully puts out another video soon to show that he’s ok. Crazy how it happened on live TV though, curious how many similar incidents have happened to average civilians that we just never hear about.

One thing for sure the media seems to run cover for Pfizer while at the same time advertising it to the world, as seen at the Grammys 2 nights ago, a satanic musical performance “sponsored by Pfizer”, but zero media coverage on the Pfizer scandal exposed by Project Veritas. Pfizer is aware of the videos and put out a statement for their employees to be on alert:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Project_V...05879362555906

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 10:19 PM   #69
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
One thing for sure the media seems to run cover for Pfizer while at the same time advertising it to the world, as seen at the Grammys 2 nights ago, a satanic musical performance “sponsored by Pfizer”, but zero media coverage on the Pfizer scandal exposed by Project Veritas.
Ok, so…Hollywood really is run by child-eating satanists?

If anything, this only proved that QAnon is not totally wrong.

Last edited by Cowabung-Gal; 02-08-2023 at 01:13 AM.
Cowabung-Gal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 11:13 PM   #70
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Little by little the masks come off, and by the time they do there won't be anything we can do about it because it would be accepted by the general public.

Old 02-07-2023, 11:21 PM   #71
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Little by little the masks come off, and by the time they do there won't be anything we can do about it because it would be accepted by the general public.
Be scared into saying nothing about it so you'll just let it be and let it all flourish and slowly normalized. Trained. Until this or the last generation just dies off eventually and this isn't a problem for them anymore. Is the general idea.

This Damar thing, though? I don't know. My gut is that it probably IS related to the vaccine, but not in the way that's being insinuated. i.e., an overabundance of caution is insulating him and this story from scrutiny because he probably did take the vaccine. Now, I'd assume they don't know if it was the cause for sure, but it could be, or at least a lot of loud voices could proclaim that it was, and they don't want that. That's kind of where my head is at, at the moment.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 01:29 AM   #72
ChosenOne
Banned

I'm still baffled by this whole thing on a fundamental level. Every piece of news from that day said he died. Now everyone's acting like he didn't die, is that it? Ergo... Either someone is lying now or the media made fools of themselves for rushing to report a death. Does that about cover it, or am I just confused?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 07:22 AM   #73
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Every piece of news from that day said he died. Now everyone's acting like he didn't die, is that it?
Please link to any media story that reported him dead, meaning DEAD, not "heart stopped but revived" i.e. "clinically dead." No medical professionals call "time of death" due to the simple phenomenon of cardiac arrest or temporary absence of breath or a heartbeat. You are declared legally dead when your heartbeat cannot be resuscitated.

View my sketch work!
Old 02-08-2023, 08:18 AM   #74
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Please link to any media story that reported him dead, meaning DEAD, not "heart stopped but revived" i.e. "clinically dead." No medical professionals call "time of death" due to the simple phenomenon of cardiac arrest or temporary absence of breath or a heartbeat. You are declared legally dead when your heartbeat cannot be resuscitated.
Don't have any links, I'm just telling you what I watched and heard on a number of news outlets here in Portugal, including CNN, complete with footage of his collapse. Please don't think I'm trying to back any claim of any kind (yet), I'm just trying to figure out what the heck is real or isn't about this whole thing because, like I said, I'm woefully confused.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:58 AM   #75
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post

Yep, that’s the one. I mean, obviously Hollywood has a big influence on society. Heard that some of these dancers were transgenders or something, and then the very next day a mob of transgenders stormed the Capitol in Oklahoma.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I’m surprised Oklahoma has any tolerance for this kind of activity after the Oklahoma City Bombing. I remember it well cause I was collecting Bandai MegaMan figures at the time and I could never find a BombMan figure as it was banned and pulled from store shelves after the Oklahoma City bombing. It wasn’t until years later with the magic of Ebay, I finally got my BombMan figure.

This is a bit concerning, US enemies are watching all this what’s happening.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 10:15 AM   #76
Vegita-San
Emperor

didn't think there where that many too form a mob.
disease must be spreading.

Old 02-08-2023, 10:50 AM   #77
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post

This isn't new news. People just don't pay attention. There are a ton of videos out there compiling years of paganistic and satanic worship via performances by the entertainers-elite.

I mean... to some extent anyone who does 15 minutes of research and this would become almost undeniable. The problem is that there are people who label any theory as "conspiracy" and their personal operating heuristic has become "conspiracy bad and conspiracy against my political alignment automatic disregard".

But the truth is that if you can get past some of the deep, deep conspiracy stuff in the variety of YouTube videos out there, then you'd find on your own that Hollywood has been this way for decades if not forever.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 08:52 PM   #78
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Hamlin made a public appearance today at the Superbowl site to receive an award and gave a brief speech:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ve-nflpa-award

https://twitter.com/JoriEpstein/stat...16239875035136

View my sketch work!
Old 02-08-2023, 08:58 PM   #79
Vegita-San
Emperor

yes, I saw this.

but, if it wasn't for all the other oddness, I'd be more likely too believe this one...say case closed, and move on.

But the other stuff just doesn't add up.
- players cried like he died.
- odd nfl stunt
-two clearly deep faked videos that didn't fool anyone.

and now a week or so later this odd little award acceptance. still no real sit down interview.

I find the whole thing fascinating either way. but my gut still tells me something will happen in the next few weeks after the superbowl and he'll either decide too 'retire' or have a relapse.

Old 02-09-2023, 07:48 AM   #80
oldmanwinters
Overlord

NFLPA medical director "guarantees" Hamlin will play football again:
https://twitter.com/NYUDocs/status/1623419425129897984

https://sports.yahoo.com/nflpa-medic...html?.tsrc=364

View my sketch work!