Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #81
LiuKangChick
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyGal View Post
Yeah, what is in the 972 rooms of the technodrome? Well, besides all of us & this forum?

As for the question posed, I would have to say no to April, but I'm sure Ram Bam would have to think about it While he's deciding for himself, I'd be grabbing Shredder for my own evil purposes
Amen, sis! ^^

I support ShredderXMars! ^^
Old 06-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #82
SassyGal
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuKangChick View Post
OMG, yeah! I mean, muscled arms and chest, six-pack abs, what woman would ignore that?
*fans self with hand*

Oh yeah baby! I could not ignore that! He's totally hot...for a cartoon...
Old 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM   #83
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

OT Shredder was exceptionally built. Despite the fact that he was a childish dumbass I would love to have some one with a body like his.

And why does every one here thing NT April is hot? Now I know that all guys like girls with their midriff exposed but seriously I find her to be this pasty faced scrawny bird-like creature with blood red hair that clashes with her complexion. With big freakin' lips to boot

Actually I don't think any of the females on the NT cartoon are drwan paticularly well. They seem...I don't know off. Most of the NT females don't look particularly womanly to me.

I think NT April's only attractive feature is her green eyes, and thats about it.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 06-20-2007, 11:06 AM   #84
Duke
Mad Scientist

This is why everyone thinks New Toon April is attractive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester

Nuff Said!!

Last edited by Duke; 06-20-2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: I wrote things instead of thinks like an idiot
Old 06-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #85
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

alright... she looks considerably more attractive here. But in the actual show she doesn't half as great as she does in that picture.

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 06-20-2007, 12:41 PM   #86
jenna
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
And why does every one here thing NT April is hot? Now I know that all guys like girls with their midriff exposed but seriously I find her to be this pasty faced scrawny bird-like creature with blood red hair that clashes with her complexion. With big freakin' lips to boot
Y'see, that's a red-head thing - we are all pale-faced because we get sun burn if we spend more than 30 seconds in natural light. No, t'is not true - I jest. My hair does clash with my complexion though, especially when my cheeks are pink. That's why I can't wear orange - picture the horror.

As for the scrawniness - this is also a red-head thing - we burn so many calories from being in a feisty temper so much of the time and that we don't need to go to any gymn!

In all honesty, I think she is more attractive in NT than OT but I am blinded by the yellow jump suit.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #87
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Pfft. I do not find OT Shredder attractive. I do not find any Shredder attractive...though I could think of some uses for that exosuit. I think I would break OT Shredder, and make him cry...ahem.

I think NT April would be more attractive if she did have blood red hair. It seems kinda pink to me...magentaroon, and I think she looked horrid in that red dress. Of course, I'd still hate her personality =/

OT April had the amazing red-brown-orange color change hair. I wish I had a color change button for mine...seriously. Unfortunately she was a victim of the 80s. Fashion didn't exist then. Despite being forced into the damsel in distress role, I have a whole lot more espect for OT April. Given the choice between the animated versions, I'd just have to take the yellow thing off. I don't even feel TMNT07 April is worth mentioning.

As for the NT women looking "off" well...at least Mikey looks good in a dress!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #88
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
alright... she looks considerably more attractive here. But in the actual show she doesn't half as great as she does in that picture.
True, the NT April from the actual show doesn't fill up those pants as well as she does in that pic... and she WISHES she had a chest like that....
Old 06-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #89
Revan
Han Shot First

There is so much more to 2k3 April than there was to 87 April. OT April was a knockout babe, true. But she was one sided. She was work obsessed and she could never take care of herself.

2k3 April, in addition to being gorgeous, is quite well-rounded. Her light skin complexion makes her look so pure and innocent. I love it. And her back crack is definately a male attention grabber. Once a scientific assistant, still quite tech savvy, now skilled in martial arts, caring, kind, gentle... There is so much more to 2k3 April beside her smokin hot body. If I could meet one cartoon babe, hands down. April O'Neil, from the 2k3 series. My dream girl.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #90
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai

I think we've just reached the pinnacle of intelligent conversation, my friends.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:22 AM   #91
Leogeddon
Stone Warrior

maybe... depends on my mood at the time, lol

i would rather stay true to my wife if i had one at the time, i would have her do sexy things in front of a camera for later purposes though.

Click me for group discussion!
Old 06-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #92
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
I think NT April would be more attractive if she did have blood red hair. It seems kinda pink to me...magentaroon, and I think she looked horrid in that red dress. Of course, I'd still hate her personality =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
True, the NT April from the actual show doesn't fill up those pants as well as she does in that pic... and she WISHES she had a chest like that....
*arches his back and hops at you three sideways* REEOWR!!

Jealous much? To me, it isn't 'all about the looks'. It's the entire package: pretty face (a woman's most important physical feature as that's what decent men are looking at most often), Veronica Taylor's sweet voice, and a well-written and unbelievably admirable personality. Since she's not a knockout, and I could appreciate any voice as long as she had that personality, I'd sell my soul for a woman with a personality like hers here in reality (which I understand is the price of marriage these millenia).

To answer the original question (again), classic 'toon April was nothing of interest to me ever. If we substitute 2K3 April, I'd still have to pass in as much as it would involve cheating on a spouse. I'd never settle with a woman I couldn't respect enough to remain faithful to (in which case I might never apply to this situation as what I've just stated greatly decreases the chances of finding someone suitable).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
There is so much more to 2k3 April than there was to 87 April. OT April was a knockout babe, true. But she was one sided. She was work obsessed and she could never take care of herself.

2k3 April, in addition to being gorgeous, is quite well-rounded. Her light skin complexion makes her look so pure and innocent. I love it. And her back crack is definately a male attention grabber. Once a scientific assistant, still quite tech savvy, now skilled in martial arts, caring, kind, gentle... There is so much more to 2k3 April beside her smokin hot body. If I could meet one cartoon babe, hands down. April O'Neil, from the 2k3 series. My dream girl.
Okay, if infidelity wasn't an issue, so would I.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:00 AM   #93
Leogeddon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post

the 2003 one was the hotter one, lol, there's a forum where you can see some *whistles* of her, pm if you want.

Click me for group discussion!
Old 06-22-2007, 11:18 AM   #94
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Once a scientific assistant, still quite tech savvy, now skilled in martial arts, caring, kind, gentle... There is so much more to 2k3 April beside her smokin hot body. If I could meet one cartoon babe, hands down. April O'Neil, from the 2k3 series. My dream girl.
I would like her better if she was still out doing the scienctist thing as a career instead of an atique shop own as that does the sciency stuff on the side with Donatello.

And yeah NT April might have an awsome VA that conveyed her sweet personality but to me I found her interactions with Casey to be down right grating. The whole opposites attract thing is so over done in cartoons that I was infinately annoyed to see it incorporated with Casey and April. Honestly April is a lot more tolerable character when she isn't interacting with Casey.

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 06-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #95
Revan
Han Shot First

^ Ha yeah I notice that too. April could do so much better than Casey but since they share adventures together and basically live the same life, it's not completely outrageous. I don't know what April sees in Casey but you gotta love him.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #96
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

MERF@YOU ALL! *just hugs Casey*
I can't argue with you...but...but...damnit >.<'
Old 06-26-2007, 12:44 AM   #97
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

the diffrence about NT April and OT April is that NT April is a depiction of a modern woman whos portrayal is taken seriously by its writters. Hence she has alot of positve characteristics like being sweet and caring and smart while being independent sassy and legitimately kick-ass so that all the little femes out in tv land can look up to her and emulate her as a postive female role modle.

Old Toon April was a victim of the era she was portrayed in. and thats why creators didn't take her portrayal seriously and possiably spoofed on her go-getter persona of a libriated career woman by making her over the top and one demicinal with her gusto to get the scoop at any cost and have no more realaxed traits to soften up her character. In other words, since this was the 80's and just shy of all that contraveral womens lib stuff from the eightes, the cartoon sort of spoofed on a supposed independent career woman by making her show off brash and ill-logical and a helpless damesl in distress as a sort of tongue-in-cheek joke at the novelty of it.

But despite this OT April did have some really independent characteristics. She could drive a mortorcycle with a lot of ease, as well as a helecopter. She could even drive a huge van in a battel torn street while dodgeing missles, and shoot a rifle in the snipe postion and hit the target on the first shot. And she seemed on the whole alot more proactive and hands on than even Vernon was and he a guy.

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 06-26-2007, 06:51 AM   #98
General Traag
Foot Soldier

I watched some of the "red sky" episodes lately and i must say the new styled april in there looks really hawt.

Ahyea, and i didn't remember that they showed april in bikinis and other sexy clothes quite often. °°
Old 06-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #99
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
*arches his back and hops at you three sideways* REEOWR!!

Jealous much? To me, it isn't 'all about the looks'. It's the entire package:
*blink* I just realized you called me jealous.
Only of the attention she gets from Donatello. >_>

It's not JUST about looks for me either, but this thread isn't about starting a relationship with her now is it? And what about the infidelity issue on her side of things? Casey would wanna watch!
Old 10-19-2022, 01:14 AM   #100
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Wow, this was a hell of a post. I do wonder what certain newer members of the forum would respond to this one.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Closed Thread