The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 12-02-2022, 12:41 PM   #361
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If I recall correctly there will be a chance to order the full colour collected edition at a later point? It's been a while so I might be remembering wrong.
I can't imagine not.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 10:14 AM   #362
Theonlywessmith
Random Punk

Just bumping to keep this on the front page. Is there any update on this project?
Old 02-26-2023, 09:33 AM   #363
Romaji
Mouser

Am also wondering if there's any updates... Paid for that hardcover a long while ago. Feels like we may never get it at this point.
Romaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 02:11 PM   #364
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romaji View Post
Am also wondering if there's any updates... Paid for that hardcover a long while ago. Feels like we may never get it at this point.
Yeah, I paid over $70 for that book. Where’s my book??

Old 03-02-2023, 01:30 PM   #365
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Old 03-02-2023, 01:42 PM   #366
Monty Mole
Hench Mutant

This is awesome news! Thanks for sharing this!
Monty Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 04:54 PM   #367
Monty Mole
Hench Mutant

Just outta curiosity, how does one aquire the TMNT Origin Ultimate collection? Is there gonna be a campaign for it?
Monty Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 06:14 PM   #368
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mole View Post
Just outta curiosity, how does one aquire the TMNT Origin Ultimate collection? Is there gonna be a campaign for it?
Just hit up Arseniy. No campaign. He posted some promo stuff about it long ago in the Origin thread looking for pre-orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
So Forever War was put on hold because of other fan projects? I thought it was just waiting on Chris Allan to ink the remaining two issues? Then that turned into over a year.
I think he means that when Shredder is done, he'll go back to inking the pages he has from Allan while waiting for more from him. But I could be wrong.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:40 PM   #369
Topsu
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Just hit up Arseniy. No campaign. He posted some promo stuff about it long ago in the Origin thread looking for pre-orders
The problem with this seems to be that he doesn't have means to get money from orders right now, so if you didn't preorder then, it's difficult now. That, and Arseniy doesn't always seem to answer messages or email.
Topsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 04:14 PM   #370
hypered1
Mad Scientist

I'm a little confused. I thought Origin and Odyssey were entirely Andrew's projects?
Old 03-03-2023, 04:46 PM   #371
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypered1 View Post
I'm a little confused. I thought Origin and Odyssey were entirely Andrew's projects?
They are. But Arseniy produced an Ultimate Odyssey hardcover and now an Origin Ultimate hardcover. Unlike the original softcovers I produce here, he prints those in Russia and distributes them himself. With both projects, he had me write more material and commissioned new pages from Lawson.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:41 AM   #372
Demon-Alukard
Hench Mutant

Hey, guys! Sorry for my disappearing -- thing goes pretty though for the last year, and that's cause another delay of our long awaited Forever War story.

Anyway, this summer it's have to be done for many reasons. Right now the whole bunch of pages done by Chris Allan, as well as 14-pages backup story by Jim Lawson (see sneak peek). The whole book is lettered and all what's left is inks and colors.

As you may know, I also involved in Andrew Modeen's 'The Shredder' graphic novel. At the moment there is about 15 pages left for inks, and that's all, after that I'll return to the Forever War.

I still can accept preorders with my friend's Paypal -- so if you want the book, please write me (you can write here as well, but it would be better, if you'll contact with me via Facebook).

Also, I post news about my current TMNT projects on Facebook as well.
Right now I sent to the printer Italian TMNT Book 2 and TMNT Origin Ultimate almost ready to print as well. Both books will be ready this April.
Demon-Alukard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 12:00 PM   #373
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Alukard View Post
Hey, guys! Sorry for my disappearing -- thing goes pretty though for the last year, and that's cause another delay of our long awaited Forever War story.

Anyway, this summer it's have to be done for many reasons. Right now the whole bunch of pages done by Chris Allan, as well as 14-pages backup story by Jim Lawson (see sneak peek). The whole book is lettered and all what's left is inks and colors.

http://turtlemania.ru/projects/tmnt_..._promo_700.jpg

As you may know, I also involved in Andrew Modeen's 'The Shredder' graphic novel. At the moment there is about 15 pages left for inks, and that's all, after that I'll return to the Forever War.

I still can accept preorders with my friend's Paypal -- so if you want the book, please write me (you can write here as well, but it would be better, if you'll contact with me via Facebook).

Also, I post news about my current TMNT projects on Facebook as well.
Right now I sent to the printer Italian TMNT Book 2 and TMNT Origin Ultimate almost ready to print as well. Both books will be ready this April.
Hi, hope everything is okay with you my friend! I wanted to ask how much for the forever war book. And how much for the second italian tmnt stories? I kinda missed out on this I think.
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 10:52 PM   #374
j3h
Hench Mutant

I’m also interested in the foreverwar HC and the Italian book2. I do not have Facebook, so would love to know pricing and how to send it.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 05:29 PM   #375
Romaji
Mouser

Are we even going to be able to get the book(s), with the whole situation in the Russia right now?
Romaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 09:35 PM   #376
Demon-Alukard
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romaji View Post
Are we even going to be able to get the book(s), with the whole situation in the Russia right now?
Well, the packages still can be send worldwide from Russia, and since nothing went wrong for the whole year, I believe it's gonna be okay.
Paypal/eBay are not works for me at the moment, but I'm working on that problem. Right now you can order\preorder books from me with my friend's help.
Old 03-14-2023, 08:57 AM   #377
grizzgolf
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Alukard View Post
Well, the packages still can be send worldwide from Russia, and since nothing went wrong for the whole year, I believe it's gonna be okay.
Paypal/eBay are not works for me at the moment, but I'm working on that problem. Right now you can order\preorder books from me with my friend's help.
How??? I really want these issues!!!
grizzgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 07:58 PM   #378
Demon-Alukard
Hench Mutant

I’m glad to finally return to The Forever War! Backup story by Jim Lawson gonna blow your mind!

Old 06-01-2023, 12:30 PM   #379
Demon-Alukard
Hench Mutant

Here we go— TMNT Adventures Forever War backup story fully inked and went to coloring! Now it’s time to return to the main story and put an end to the Forever War! A lot of Chris Allan’s artwork sneak peeks are coming!

Old 06-01-2023, 06:43 PM   #380
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Wow,thanks for the sneak peaks! PM me and I can do PayPal if you give me the information to purchase a hardcover edition.

Tags
forever war, never say never