The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: We have NO proof Jason Biggs is being replaced, folks... wait til the truth comes out
Eat me!! *cues the stereotypical Italian music* 23 30.67%
Who knew ICKitty could be so freaky!? 26 34.67%
*burp* Whoo... made a little room in there. 3 4.00%
Obey the flavor... 5 6.67%
There'll be NO eating of the princess on my watch! 18 24.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #281
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
This is the one loophole that confuses me about April being immune to the mutagen. Because the Kraang DNA she has should have nothing to do with the mutagen.

We found out in The Manhatten Project, unlike what most of us expected, the mutagen isn't Kraang manufactured or created, it's literally milk from a worm. That has nothing to do with the Kraang, her DNA regardless of what is should not effect the result of something that is not related to the Kraang.

Which is why I'm still thinking there's still something more to this, because this is the thing that does make me scratch my head about the whole immunity to mutagen twist.
Maybe the Kraangs experimented on the worms, hence their milk has mutagenic properties?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #282
MisfitKraang
Foot Soldier

I'm still seeing this episode gets so much hate, to me this seemed like an episode straight out of the OT. I figured more of you OT fans would like it, it was just a silly fun filler with no plot with loopholes just like the OT
Old 05-28-2014, 06:38 PM   #283
Shark_Blade
Emperor

I like this episode. It's very funny and entertaining adventure for Mikey.

Don't worry; even if some people don't like it, it doesn't represent the whole majority of viewers.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #284
MisfitKraang
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
I like this episode. It's very funny and entertaining adventure for Mikey.

Don't worry; even if some people don't like it, it doesn't represent the whole majority of viewers.
Yay I'm happy to see a positive response for once

On another note did anyone else notice the phone both with "Triceratops are here" written on it? could it be a reference to the Triceratons?
Old 05-28-2014, 09:13 PM   #285
pennydreadful
trash

I watched this episode when I was half out of my mind on cold and flu medication (I've been battling a dose of the flu all week and have been late on catching up on my viewing), and I felt it perfectly suited the tone of the episode! Slightly surreal and bizarre, but like a comfy hug for the brain cuz it's Turtles.

Also Nick Mikey rocks sunglasses better than BayRaph... yeah I said it!
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:38 AM   #286
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Yeah, I didn't really like this episode. Sure, it's gotten the first laugh out of me for the first time in ages, but I didn't like the rest of the Episode very much.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:39 AM   #287
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I really enjoyed this episode, it was pretty out there, but a fun ride.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:54 PM   #288
Slade
god status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technogeek29 View Post
So far the only version I've seen that actually eats pizza. Most prefer not to.
Did he eat a slice in the first movie?
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:57 PM   #289
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Ok, I never got around to talking about this ep. It was ok, didn't like the fact Mikey couldn't figure out his t-phone. I also feel that it was all a dream.

Fav part was when he was interrogating the pizza. lol

IMO, this ep seems to imply that Mikey has a dark side. I felt that way about him in Of Mice and Men too. He kept punching the rat saying to eat the cheese.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #290
TMNTmousers
Thug

episode

A good episode, I'm sure it wasn't a dream, because the pizza slice said he would knock out Mikey and he wouldn't remember a thing.
TMNTmousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #291
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmousers View Post
A good episode, I'm sure it wasn't a dream, because the pizza slice said he would knock out Mikey and he wouldn't remember a thing.
But it didn't talk until he went back to sleep. Oh and the fact that Donnie was worried about April and didn't do anything about it was weird. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but I think so. lol
Old 07-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #292
sdp
-

This was a genuinely funny episode, I liked it a lot. Better than a generic mutant plot. This really felt like a Teen Titans episode though with Micheelangelo instead of Beast Boy. There was a Tofu episode that was very similar with BB eating a live tofu. Too bad this episode was a dream, I hate cop out endings, I mean no real reason for this to be a dream except that he ate the bad guy, was that too extreme?

Last edited by sdp; 07-19-2014 at 09:18 AM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #293
JTH
"ME"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
This was a genuinely funny episode, I liked it a lot. Better than a generic mutant plot. This really felt like a Teen Titans episode though with Micheelangelo instead of Beast Boy. There was a Tofu episode that was very similar with BB eating a live tofu. Too bad this episode was a dream, I hate cop out endings, I mean no real reason for this to be a dream except that he ate the bad guy, was that too extreme?
Well, we forget this episode is supposed to be after Wrath of Tiger Claw, though it aired before.

W.o.T.C. had Mikey getting knocked unconscious near the end forcing a Turtles retreat, though it wasn't really explained at the end *Which actually helped considering they aired it out of place*, this nightmare is apparently supposed to take place while Mikey is still recovering from his injuries.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:49 AM   #294
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
But it wasn't a dream. The pizza slice was in the box.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:00 AM   #295
sdp
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Well, we forget this episode is supposed to be after Wrath of Tiger Claw, though it aired before.

W.o.T.C. had Mikey getting knocked unconscious near the end forcing a Turtles retreat, though it wasn't really explained at the end *Which actually helped considering they aired it out of place*, this nightmare is apparently supposed to take place while Mikey is still recovering from his injuries.
Ah ok, that would've been good to know before watching this episode, I'll change it in the episode list thread. I'm just now catching up on past episodes so you should spoiler details

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
But it wasn't a dream. The pizza slice was in the box.
Another cop-out "did it really happen?" ending. I mean what did that ending even mean? That the events did happen just everyone forget? That doesn't make sense, especially with the mutated Pizza in his room. Maybe there was a mutated Pizza and Mikey ate it and that's why he had the dream about a mutated Pizza?

I actually liked the mutated Pizza monster, much better than a few of the "real" ones, too bad this was a "dream" would've liked to have seen him in other wacky episodes.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #296
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Exclamation

Quote:
Another cop-out "did it really happen?" ending. I mean what did that ending even mean? That the events did happen just everyone forget? That doesn't make sense, especially with the mutated Pizza in his room. Maybe there was a mutated Pizza and Mikey ate it and that's why he had the dream about a mutated Pizza?

I actually liked the mutated Pizza monster, much better than a few of the "real" ones, too bad this was a "dream" would've liked to have seen him in other wacky episodes.
To quote myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
But it didn't talk until he went back to sleep. Oh and the fact that Donnie was worried about April and didn't do anything about it was weird. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but I think so. lol
The pizza slice didn't talk until after Mikey went back to sleep. I still feel this ep was a dream because it was just too weird and because of Donnie. Donnie was calling up April and she didn't answer. He seemed worried but he went to spar with Leo and Raph during the part when Mikey was fighting with the pizza. April was, apparently, supposed to have been coming over, so it would make sense for Donnie to worry if she wasn't answering her phone, especially since he said he'd been trying to "reach her for hours". No real reaction out of Donnie outside of that one moment with him on the phone. I also couldn't see Mikey cooking a pizza that disgusting. Weren't there body parts on it or something?

So yeah....this is why I thought it was a dream, that and the fact that this ep was supposed to have aired after The Wrath of Tigerclaw. I figured he was resting and recovering from the brutal Tigerclaw battle.

Last edited by ssjup81; 07-19-2014 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #297
terrorblade
Foot Soldier

For me, this is one of the best episodes of season 2. I'm really surprised that it receives a negative reception here while Plan 10 is mostly positive, I think that's the worst episode yet.
terrorblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #298
PizzaFaceDelivers
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorblade View Post
For me, this is one of the best episodes of season 2. I'm really surprised that it receives a negative reception here while Plan 10 is mostly positive, I think that's the worst episode yet.
Hear, hear! Long live Pizzaface!

Check out my TMNT Tumblr!
PizzaFaceDelivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:33 PM   #299
Donnieangelo
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaFaceDelivers View Post
Hear, hear! Long live Pizzaface!
Mmmm, pizza.

I don't think I'll stay here much longer.

It was fun while it lasted!
Donnieangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 06:43 PM   #300
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorblade View Post
Plan 10 was funny at parts. I loved the part with Raph Kraang in the rain, looking at his reflection. I don't know why that made me laugh so much.

That aside, I think some people may prefer Plan 10 because it had something that aided to moving the plot along. Pizzaface in comparison feels really fillerish.

Tags
pizza face