The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-26-2022, 01:25 PM   #181
Sumac
Banned

ANTIFA: "We are peaceful protesters against evul Nazis!"
Also ANTIFA: "If you are not with us, then we destroy you, even if you are not against us!"
Amazing example of hypocrisy.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:33 PM   #182
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
Normal people don’t threaten your life after you suspend their Twitter accounts.

If Elon froze their bank accounts or had them evicted from their apartments because of what they tweeted, then yeah, I’d get why they’d threaten him with physical retaliation. But they can survive without Twitter and they can always find other platforms. Before Elon took over, other people have been banned for way less, and to my knowledge, the only thing they threatened Twitter with was a lawsuit, if they felt it was even worth the effort.

But of course we’re talking about ANTIFA here; they feel so threatened by old ladies with walkers that they’ll block them from crossing the street and scream right in their faces (which actually happened in Canada). And threatening to do physical harm to Elon isn’t exactly helping their case, is it?
See, you are trying to meet the opinion as it was delivered to you.

The real foundational truth is that people like Indigo and other leftist at large simply assign their own miscalculated mental algebra creating the sum of "violence and threats" simply where it suits them.

But it's simple - threats of violence without room for interpretation can receive private-sector punitive response. However, perceived threats of violence because some is made "uncomfortable" should not receive a punitive response because that is too easily weaponized by people like Indigo or other leftists.

If people continue to meet the conversation on the level that the deranged leftist present it, then everyone is swimming in the pool of interpretation and no one is swimming in the pool of reality.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 09:18 AM   #183
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
If people continue to meet the conversation on the level that the deranged leftist present it, then everyone is swimming in the pool of interpretation and no one is swimming in the pool of reality.
This is what Leftards want - a world where nothing is certain and any idea and opinion can be represented as completely opposite of its initial meaning. This confusion creates feeling of helplessness in people, since they can not be sure about their past, present and future and makes easily manipulated.

The same tactic used by certain totalitarian nations to control their population - when you don't know what truth is, you can't fight for it or even has your own clear opinion. Unless you are strong willed person who doesn't afraid of going against the gran and make mistakes.

In a manner of speaking, it is 1984 control, just reversed - instead information YOU want people to know, you overfed them with information from all possible sources, confusing them. Then you can easily remove information you don't like, since no-one cares whether it is truth or lie, for all people know its just another fake.
Old 11-27-2022, 12:40 PM   #184
Banned

Alyssa Milano tweeted that she has given up her Tesla as a virtue signal in protest of Elon Musk Twitter and switched to Volkswagon EV. So basically she’s saying if she sees you driving around in a Tesla then you are a nazi bigot. However she got clowned for failing to realize that Volkswagon was founded by Hitler and the NAZIs

Prior to this she was a big fan of Elon Musk and Tesla. The Twitter ownership change has really affected alot of liberals on a personal level, so I guess the “in” thing to do now is be anti Elon Musk and boycott Tesla as if he’s the new Trump?
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 12:48 PM   #185
ChosenOne
Banned

The new Trump? President Musk. I like the sound of that.

And not even the first African to be elected President of the United States.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:55 PM   #186
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
So basically she’s saying if she sees you driving around in a Tesla then you are a nazi bigot. However she got clowned for failing to realize that Volkswagon was founded by Hitler and the NAZIs
A lot of things we own and use today were invented by bigots, including sea monkeys.
Old 11-27-2022, 02:11 PM   #187
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
A lot of things we own and use today were invented by bigots, including sea monkeys.
I never got the deal with sea monkeys. What exactly were those things? I remember seeing them advertised in old comic ads.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 02:15 PM   #188
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I never got the deal with sea monkeys. What exactly were those things? I remember seeing them advertised in old comic ads.
They were just a modified version of brine shrimp. A complete rip-off, not much different from a flea circus.

Last edited by Cowabung-Gal; 11-28-2022 at 12:09 PM.
Cowabung-Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 02:37 PM   #189
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

They’re now suing Elon because over 50% of the employees he fired were women and they consider it to be sexism.

What if MacKenzie Scott or Alice Walton bought Twitter instead of Elon and fired all those female employees?
Old 12-09-2022, 03:25 PM   #190
Sumac
Banned

And this is why I do consider that any platform with a monopoly to be inherently evil.
Also, another prove (as we need any), that modern Left have no principles and live by the creed "rules for thee, but not for me".

It is good that Musk allowed to push this **** into a light and I hope ex-CEO ass gonna feel the burn, but Twitter is still one of the BIGGEST platforms in the world.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:46 PM   #191
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
And this is why I do consider that any platform with a monopoly to be inherently evil.
Also, another prove (as we need any), that modern Left have no principles and live by the creed "rules for thee, but not for me".

It is good that Musk allowed to push this **** into a light and I hope ex-CEO ass gonna feel the burn, but Twitter is still one of the BIGGEST platforms in the world.
supposedly, he wants to buy youtube next, and I hope he does. But T HIS I can see the feds stupidly coming in to stop him. it's censorship was a little bigger than twitter's. That's why these lefties will never win. they eat their own, and all their lies EVENTUALLY come to light.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 07:56 PM   #192
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
That's why these lefties will never win. they eat their own, and all their lies EVENTUALLY come to light.
I am not sure who are you talking about in this case.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:57 PM   #193
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I am not sure who are you talking about in this case.
youtube was just as bad, if not worse into censorship and election nonsense than twitter was. imagine the 'chaos' if elon bought it and exposed it.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 08:09 PM   #194
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
youtube was just as bad, if not worse into censorship and election nonsense than twitter was. imagine the 'chaos' if elon bought it and exposed it.
Dude there was a time you couldn't even say CoVid or the Corona Virus without getting your video getting flagged.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 12-10-2022, 05:56 AM   #195
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Dude there was a time you couldn't even say CoVid or the Corona Virus without getting your video getting flagged.
Or videos getting false copyright claims.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:09 AM   #196
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Or videos getting false copyright claims.
Still happens all the time.
Old 12-19-2022, 09:34 AM   #197
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Musk has ran a twitter poll asking if he should step down, he'll abide if it's a majority in favour of resignation. So far a 57% majority have voted he should go

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-64021412
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 02:08 PM   #198
Mayhem
Foot Elite

That’s just from running the company, he still owns it
Old 12-21-2022, 11:58 AM   #199
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

A poll so he can stop being responsible for it, but make it look like it was up to the users choice instead of him just bailing. Yeah that's not see-through at all.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 12:22 PM   #200
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Apparently it was a troll to weed out bot accounts.