The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2020, 08:23 PM   #1501
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Hi, what is this Donatello?
https://static.mercdn.net/item/detai...81255644_1.jpg

Initially i thought it's a piggy bank but no, cos this is the piggy bank one.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/1I4AA...Srq/s-l400.png

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...qTEvue4Ighi68q
It’s a 2014 Bust of Donatello Figural Bank

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Teenag...-/173114634328
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 01:03 AM   #1502
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
It’s a 2014 Bust of Donatello Figural Bank

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Teenag...-/173114634328
Not what i was referring to but i think i found the answer, it's also a Bank
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:11 AM   #1503
MoviestarMike
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Germany
Posts: 3
TMNT Sewer Shield (around 1990-1993)

Hi Everyone,
I registered here because I've been Looking everywhere on the Internet to find Information About a toy I used to own when I was About 4 years old.

Hopefully this is the Right thread and someone might have some backround Information.

The toy was a role play Shield with a grey sewer cover, it had a handle on the back and was Electric. With a push on a button on the back it would make an Explosion noise and the turtles logo in the front would light up (see Picture).



Any help in identifying what the toy was is highly appreciated.


Thank you all in Advance.
MoviestarMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 09:55 AM   #1504
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
Accessory Identification

Can anyone tell me where this machete is from? It’s definitely customized paint wise and I’m assuming it was once a sword. (Looks like the guard was cut off) Look familiar to anyone? I appreciate any help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DDB77EA5-A7D5-4E94-B4B0-051A3E75ABE9.jpg (5.1 KB, 28 views)
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #1505
Ryand03
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: WI
Posts: 2
Hello everyone. I'm new here but was wondering if I could get a little help, and hopefully I can help out in the process. So recently I went through all my old ninja turtles I had as a kid and bagged them up with their proper weapons/accessories. I remembered most of them but had to look up some figures online to find out which ones got what. I have a few things left I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I know one picture is stuff for some of the vehicles which I dont have anymore but still curious what they went with, but the other one is for a figure, which I have no idea who they go to. It's very possible I no longer have the figure but just the weapons, in which case I could buy it without the weapons. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

https://ibb.co/qR6rHk0

https://ibb.co/tKY0zJ4

Last edited by Ryand03; 01-06-2021 at 03:04 PM.
Ryand03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:17 PM   #1506
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand03 View Post
Hello everyone. I'm new here but was wondering if I could get a little help, and hopefully I can help out in the process. So recently I went through all my old ninja turtles I had as a kid and bagged them up with their proper weapons/accessories. I remembered most of them but had to look up some figures online to find out which ones got what. I have a few things left I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I know one picture is stuff for some of the vehicles which I dont have anymore but still curious what they went with, but the other one is for a figure, which I have no idea who they go to. It's very possible I no longer have the figure but just the weapons, in which case I could buy it without the weapons. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

https://ibb.co/qR6rHk0

https://ibb.co/tKY0zJ4
The first photo has all three of Night Ninja Bebop's weapons as well as a couple of Lego swords.

The two "sauce" guns in the second photo go with the Sewer Dragster as well as its later release as Raph's Turtle Dragster.
The other orange gun was a piece of Lieutenant Leo's Bodacious Buggy.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:31 AM   #1507
Ryand03
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: WI
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
The first photo has all three of Night Ninja Bebop's weapons as well as a couple of Lego swords.

The two "sauce" guns in the second photo go with the Sewer Dragster as well as its later release as Raph's Turtle Dragster.
The other orange gun was a piece of Lieutenant Leo's Bodacious Buggy.
Wow, you're good. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Funny thing is I remember the vehicles I used to own but dont recall having the Night Ninja Bebop.. maybe it was one of the last toys I had growing up and ended up in a rummage. Lego swords makes sense too.. I just had everything mixed in one shoebox. Well looks like I'll be on the lookout for the Bebop. Thanks again, I've been looking for the last couple months and couldnt figure it out.
Ryand03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:15 PM   #1508
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 14,840
Anyone know what figure is this Leo?

I assumed he is some variation on the Japanese anime mini series figures, and I saw one or two images on eBay from that line with that type of head, but the body details aren't right and his chest and the backs of his lower arms clearly look like something might attach to him... but the only ones I've found with attachable parts aren't like this one.

Note, the image is from eBay, I don't have him, so I can't get a closer look.

I screen capped the image (since "view image" and the ability to get a direct link seems to be gone) and cropped it, but he looks like he's a little taller than the regular 80s/90s Playmates line.

IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 08:58 PM   #1509
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Anyone know what figure is this Leo?

I assumed he is some variation on the Japanese anime mini series figures, and I saw one or two images on eBay from that line with that type of head, but the body details aren't right and his chest and the backs of his lower arms clearly look like something might attach to him... but the only ones I've found with attachable parts aren't like this one.

Note, the image is from eBay, I don't have him, so I can't get a closer look.

I screen capped the image (since "view image" and the ability to get a direct link seems to be gone) and cropped it, but he looks like he's a little taller than the regular 80s/90s Playmates line.

https://i.imgur.com/p1CiW5a.jpg
Mutant Masters line from 1995: Leonardo: Wind Warrior
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 11:14 AM   #1510
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 14,840
Thank you!! Very interesting, not one on my radar previously.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 05:51 PM   #1511
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 463
Is this turtles?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 172758908_5925267894165260_3751289754903586849_n.jpg (30.7 KB, 10 views)
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:15 PM   #1512
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
Is this turtles?
No. You can get a pretty good idea based on the style. Playmates generally didn't do many regular guns. And they generally didn't do round peg handles without textures either.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 04:21 AM   #1513
Meow
Stone Warrior
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EU/Austria
Posts: 764
Hello everyone again

Looking to find out which accessories those are because I don't know where they belong to.
Spoiler:



Thank you for your help up front!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg items.jpg (58.7 KB, 80 views)
__________________
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 04:51 AM   #1514
Shortfuse
Thug
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 97
6 is a Power Rangers gun (probably from the original 8-inch figures).
5 and 8 might be from Rock 'n' Roll Michelangelo.
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"

Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 05:34 AM   #1515
Meow
Stone Warrior
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EU/Austria
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortfuse View Post
6 is a Power Rangers gun (probably from the original 8-inch figures).
5 and 8 might be from Rock 'n' Roll Michelangelo.
Thank you!
__________________
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:02 AM   #1516
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,439
Shortfuse already got 5 & 8.

I've seen #2 before. I think it is from the Toy Biz Wolverine's Combat Cave playset.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:51 AM   #1517
Meow
Stone Warrior
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EU/Austria
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
I've seen #2 before. I think it is from the Toy Biz Wolverine's Combat Cave playset.
Nope, it's not. I looked up pics on the web for the cave and it seems not. Since I didn't quite get the position right in the previous pic, better ones are attached.

3, 4, 7 and 9 look pretty much TMNT to me but no idea if that's actually true. 3 and 7 I have 2 pieces of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ball1.jpg (62.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ball2.jpg (63.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ball3.jpg (47.7 KB, 3 views)
__________________
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 12:49 PM   #1518
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,607
9's from the mutabike.
__________________
congratulations on Alopex and Mona Lisa tying for first this year.



"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:28 PM   #1519
Meow
Stone Warrior
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EU/Austria
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
9's from the mutabike.
Thank you!
__________________
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 11:35 AM   #1520
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 795
Hell, guys!

Can you please help me to identify this Rocksteady figure? CHEERS!!
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_m...AMRF9cgq5Mp0N0
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.