The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What has been your Haulathon 2023 experience thus far?
Found some or all of the TMNT items in store 22 52.38%
Found nothing after multiple store searches 12 28.57%
Not participating in Haulathon 2023 due to price or frustration 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2023, 11:08 AM   #141
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Saw a mega loaded Target today (one I hit on the 3rd and was barren then) with some Dreadmons, Zogs, and almost everything else. That means the only thing I haven't seen in the wild now is the accessory set. Dammit!
Hopefully neca’ll have it on their site with the first part of the lair in a few months. I really would like a break after next week to replenish the “money bin”.
lonewarrior20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 11:59 AM   #142
Yeahdonnie
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
I think they’ve also had phantom Casey listed as well.
Casey Jone as the Phantom was on the list.. I hope that means Donnie as the Invisible Man will follow shortly after… maybe both soon after haulathon.. I’ve found everything at the same by week
2. Excited to complete the monsturt bros.. has shredder been revealed anywhere? I assume that’s the last and likely Dracula..
Yeahdonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 01:19 AM   #143
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

My Target keeps getting restocked with this stuff pretty consistently, and I have to say I've, at this point, seen everything at least once, though a few things several times... except for the accessory set, which I haven't seen at all. That's the only one I've never seen on the shelf.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 06:45 AM   #144
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
Sorry for re-posting but is there any international (Europe/Australia) here who've ordered anything from the Haulathon site? What was your experience like? Have you gotten shipping notifications yet? Any indication of import fees?
After b*tching about the P+P costs, I bided my time and after the 3rd week I was able to add 4 figures I wanted to my basket - Shredder Clones, Zog, Rex-1 and Dreadmon. P+P stayed the same at 45USD.

Overall not too bad for 4 figures (not worth it for 1 or 2). The items have already been shipped.

I was gonna wait out for the next week of reveals, but there wasn't much more in the pipeline I could remember I was interested in, and also didn't want to risk the other figures selling out.

Note: I am in the UK. No indication of import fees...yet...

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 08:33 AM   #145
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
After b*tching about the P+P costs, I bided my time and after the 3rd week I was able to add 4 figures I wanted to my basket - Shredder Clones, Zog, Rex-1 and Dreadmon. P+P stayed the same at 45USD.

Overall not too bad for 4 figures (not worth it for 1 or 2). The items have already been shipped.

I was gonna wait out for the next week of reveals, but there wasn't much more in the pipeline I could remember I was interested in, and also didn't want to risk the other figures selling out.

Note: I am in the UK. No indication of import fees...yet...
Thanks for sharing! Good to hear they've already shipped the stuff, at least it's a good indication of them handling international orders.

I'm also holding out until this friday to see what the final drop will include (obviously it will be Jersey Red/Grunt and Jagwar + one or two more). All of the Haulathon figures are available on AliExpress (except the Rogue Derelict Last Ronin) so I've been pondering whether I should take the opportunity with Haulathon or just go with AliExpress.

I've seen a lot of internationals in Facebook groups and such who've ordered the Haulathon figures from AliExpress and they all say it's legit. So I finally ended up ordering Chakahachi/Lotus and Dirk Savage/Mona Lisa from AliExpress since Dirk/Mona sold out on Haulathon, they shipped hours after I put my order in. So I will probably order the cartoon figures from AliExpress and go with some of the others via Haulathon since the Rogue Derelict Ronin is only available there.
Filespit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 02:43 PM   #146
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
Thanks for sharing! Good to hear they've already shipped the stuff, at least it's a good indication of them handling international orders.

I'm also holding out until this friday to see what the final drop will include (obviously it will be Jersey Red/Grunt and Jagwar + one or two more). All of the Haulathon figures are available on AliExpress (except the Rogue Derelict Last Ronin) so I've been pondering whether I should take the opportunity with Haulathon or just go with AliExpress.

I've seen a lot of internationals in Facebook groups and such who've ordered the Haulathon figures from AliExpress and they all say it's legit. So I finally ended up ordering Chakahachi/Lotus and Dirk Savage/Mona Lisa from AliExpress since Dirk/Mona sold out on Haulathon, they shipped hours after I put my order in. So I will probably order the cartoon figures from AliExpress and go with some of the others via Haulathon since the Rogue Derelict Ronin is only available there.
Have heard that the Allie Express ones are using cheaper, more toxic paint. That’s the rumor going around so while they appear to look okay, they may be ones made cheaper using those methods. That’s enough for me to stay away.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 09:58 PM   #147
Dpooly84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moroboshi View Post
My Target keeps getting restocked with this stuff pretty consistently, and I have to say I've, at this point, seen everything at least once, though a few things several times... except for the accessory set, which I haven't seen at all. That's the only one I've never seen on the shelf.
I just picked up Rex-1, rd ronin, zog, jaguar, dreadmon, and Ray. The only thing I haven't seen in store is usagi. I even got the only accessory pack I've seen. Overall good haulathon for me lol
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 09:59 PM   #148
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
Have heard that the Allie Express ones are using cheaper, more toxic paint. That’s the rumor going around so while they appear to look okay, they may be ones made cheaper using those methods. That’s enough for me to stay away.
How does that even make sense? They aren't bootlegs or imitation products. They are official NECA early international releases.

I usually sniff my toys so that would be a problem.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 05:15 AM   #149
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
Definitely true for 2008 Mirage and 1990 turtles. But for brand new releases, nope. These are factory-fresh legit figs that haven't been shipped overseas yet.
Old 03-24-2023, 07:15 AM   #150
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

think we'll have one last one next week?

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
Old 03-24-2023, 07:23 AM   #151
dragonside
Hench Mutant

i woke up 10 mins after it went live.... were the only new ones jagwar and jersey red and thug?
dragonside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:32 AM   #152
deadsy333
Foot Soldier

Really surprised the Universal turtles weren't up there today
deadsy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:36 AM   #153
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonside View Post
i woke up 10 mins after it went live.... were the only new ones jagwar and jersey red and thug?
Yeah, that's it for this week
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 08:31 AM   #154
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Looks like Jagwar is the first item to sell out this week.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 03-24-2023 at 11:20 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:06 AM   #155
IMJ
Emperor

Jersey Red and the Thug are available still - 11 am central. Not buying 'em though. I'll risk finding them in-store with a Jagwar at some point.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:26 AM   #156
dragonside
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
Yeah, that's it for this week
Thank you....

Well a bit underwhelming...but but yeah some of this stuff is available in Toysrus in Canada...but not all them..

For example Jagwar is there but no Jersey Red... I guess if I'm paying this much for shipping, might as well get it all from one place.
dragonside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:12 PM   #157
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

So who can bring us good news on the accessory set? Anyone seen more rumors or evidence that we will have another MSRP stab at them?
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 10:25 AM   #158
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Any idea if their doing anything tomorrow?
Old 03-31-2023, 01:07 AM   #159
Dizmone
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Any idea if their doing anything tomorrow?
Looks like Phantom Casey Jones is it for TMNT drops.
Dizmone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 07:03 AM   #160
oldmanwinters
Overlord

https://www.target.com/p/universal-m...15#lnk=sametab
Phantom Casey, indeed, alongside the Ultimate Rob Zombie Munsters' The Count, and two ALF toony classics: Baseball and Saxophone.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote