The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 08-07-2019, 03:47 PM   #461
Chet
Thug

Is there a place online that list all the various covers for each issue? I don't collect variants, but I do like to look at them.
Chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #462
hypered1
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet View Post
Is there a place online that list all the various covers for each issue? I don't collect variants, but I do like to look at them.
These two are your best bet:

https://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-blog/

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/l...endedForecast/ (you'll need to go to the specific IDW section and then Ctrl+F to find individual titles)

The second one is also a great source for keeping track of upcoming release dates.
hypered1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:09 PM   #463
Sharman
Foot Soldier

Anyone know why the new Urban Legends TPB (and the singular issue) omitted the additional page that was included in the original Image TPB?http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2010/...t-vol-3-2.html
Sharman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #464
clockstomper
Thug

I think they might not have been aware of the extra page.
clockstomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 10:33 AM   #465
ChosenOne
Banned

I had this weirdly vivid dream last night that we were already somewhere in the #180's of the IDW run, gearing up to hit #200, and the story was a weird jumble involving a conflict between Old Hob and Ch'rell that culminated in their forces reaching a stand-off at a stadium while they negotiated a truce, Bishop in a cloned (normal) body being betrayed by (President?) Stockman and assassinated off-panel by Foot ninjas, Saki disagreeing with the Turtles on how to handle the matter of Hob and Ch'rell's little war and showing up after the fact to kill Ch'rell, and newcomer Chien Khan making a name for himself in the city with an army of white ninjas that easily overpowered the Foot. There was no sign of Jennika and Leatherhead was mentioned to be free of parasitic Krang. The Turtles, as usual, were almost side characters in their own comic. It was really crazy and it's almost guaranteed that none of it will come to pass (save for the Turtles being relegated to the background, probably) but I woke up feeling more hyped than ever for this comic.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:26 PM   #466
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

That weirdly sounds like something that could happen, though.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:48 AM   #467
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
why is it that most other writers for IDW TMNT write the Turtles better than Tom Waltz does?

in most of the mini-series by other writers they get the proper love they deserve. but in a key issue like tmnt #100 the Turtles felt very ineffectual.

it's almost like he's afraid to actually use the 4 Turtle brothers or something.

Tags
idw's tmnt