The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #701
Donnie
Something from the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
We are waiting on the final pages to be submitted from Sliced....

-ms
Wait...aren't you doing that? Confused!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:44 AM   #702
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
Wait...aren't you doing that? Confused!
I said if there was nothing by June 30th.

-ms
Old 06-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #703
Donnie
Something from the Past

Quote:
I said if there was nothing by June 30th.

-ms
Confusion cleared.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #704
Oniri
Foot Soldier

Hey Guys! I know I am a phantom, been gone for a while and pretty much get kidnapped by life a lot, so I am totally out of the loop. What happened? You guys haven't gotten in contact with Sliced yet?

I really want to see this done and school stuff is out of the way for now...so I'll make a deal. If this is about working out pages and Sliced is still having a hard time ....I'll tag team the last few pages with Splinter. I mean, if you guys will have me of course.

Check out my fanart! http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=31376
Oniri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #705
Donnie
Something from the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniri View Post
Hey Guys! I know I am a phantom, been gone for a while and pretty much get kidnapped by life a lot, so I am totally out of the loop. What happened? You guys haven't gotten in contact with Sliced yet?

I really want to see this done and school stuff is out of the way for now...so I'll make a deal. If this is about working out pages and Sliced is still having a hard time ....I'll tag team the last few pages with Splinter. I mean, if you guys will have me of course.
Hey Oniri, that would be awesome we'd love to have you. Yea, Sliced has gone MIA yet again and at this point we're all about to just throw our hands in the air (not in party fashion) so any help you want to offer is greatly appreciated. This project has taken entirely too long and I'm spent with it.

I would suggest PMing Master Splinter and if I recall correctly, we're missing less than 20 pages...it's not that much...so if you two can divvy them up that'd be great!
Old 06-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #706
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

BUT.... there is a size issue. We need a consistent size. That was the big problem. I went to use some pages and the resolution was not the same, and the quality drop off was very noticeable. So definitely get with Splinter for the right size.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #707
Oniri
Foot Soldier

Alright. I sent a PM to Splinter about pages and size stuff. We'll see how this goes...

Old 06-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #708
Donnie
Something from the Past

Cool, keep us posted!

Jestie, the size issue pages were from Sliced or Oniri?
Old 06-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #709
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
BUT.... there is a size issue. We need a consistent size. That was the big problem. I went to use some pages and the resolution was not the same, and the quality drop off was very noticeable. So definitely get with Splinter for the right size.
Jester, the files you sent me are like you said very different. Some of the cuts are not even from the PBBZ scan. I can go through the files myself and determine what is lower quality but I would rather you make that determination on what you need exactly to begin putting this all together. I would suggest to take a little bit of time and go through each page you have and then report back here which pages are complete and which pages you need finished. Maybe list them all in an easy to understand list...

Example...

Page 1 - Complete
Page 2 - Need Higher Resolution Cut
Page 3 - Complete
etc...

Quote:
Alright. I sent a PM to Splinter about pages and size stuff. We'll see how this goes...
Oniri, I know we need at least the last 11 pages cut up. There may be more depending on Jester's review of files. As far as size goes, we need the images to be at least 300dpi. Most of the higher quality ones we have are 200dpi which is perfect, but 300dpi gives a little more room to work with. It's easier to scale down, not so much scaling up.

Quote:
Cool, keep us posted!

Jestie, the size issue pages were from Sliced or Oniri?
I know everyone has a lot going on in their lives and it is understandable that a project such as this gets pushed aside, however if we can focus and get the information needed so Oniri and I can get the files finished for Jester to start editing the project will be completed sooner rather than later.

Sliced, if you read this send over anything you have finished to me at drwilliams@mutantooze.org. If you want to help finish these pages awesomesauce but if not then that's okay. Your help has been greatly appreciated, just hope you are okay.

Jester if you feel like you do not have the time to do the video editing, let me know and I will start putting it together. I do not mind at all but I consider this your role within the project, but I can completely understand with a kiddo on the way that it may or may not be possible for you to get in editing time. Just let me know, I do not mind putting it all together.

-ms
Old 06-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #710
Oniri
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Oniri, I know we need at least the last 11 pages cut up. There may be more depending on Jester's review of files. As far as size goes, we need the images to be at least 300dpi. Most of the higher quality ones we have are 200dpi which is perfect, but 300dpi gives a little more room to work with. It's easier to scale down, not so much scaling up.

-ms
I am sorry about the size issue. I am not sure about how they came about. I was following Slice's directions on resizing (including the 300 dpi mark), so our sizes should have matched up. I am human and it is possible I have messed up some how along the line.

Are we still taking bubbles from PBBZ and the images from the originals? If not, that could also explain a few things. My old edits were from the beginning of the project, so my bubbles were from PBBZ while the images from the original.

Maybe someone should check my work afterwards once we get going? I know everyone is busy, but maybe it would be wise for me to send things to Splinter when I finish certain tasks to make sure I am on the right path.

On another note, Congras on the baby Jester! I know that I am ridiculously late on requests, let me know if there is a drawing or something I can do to praise this special moment.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #711
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Splinter, the first half is done, and I've cut the panels apart for movement's sake. It's basically pages 20 on that need to be "enbiggened". As for the PBBZ cut, all we're using from it is the more easily read bubbles.

Still expecting Onri, due in late July/early August, around daddy's birthday, actually.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #712
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う

Quote:
Splinter, the first half is done, and I've cut the panels apart for movement's sake. It's basically pages 20 on that need to be "enbiggened". As for the PBBZ cut, all we're using from it is the more easily read bubbles.

Still expecting Onri, due in late July/early August, around daddy's birthday, actually.
Hey awesome, just right around the corner. Man get ready for some fun stuff. My little girl is sleeping for the first time in a toddler bed. Wish me luck on that.

Anyways, awesome, so we need 20 on. Onri, if you want to get started on the pages I can grab the bubbles from the PBBZ. And if you want to send over 1 page to check your finished size we can move forth from there.

-ms
Old 06-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #713
Donnie
Something from the Past

Quote:

Congrats Kevin, that is really exciting man. Can't wait til I'm sound enough to have a little one of my own.

Good news everyone, glad to see the project moving along!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #714
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う

Quote:
Congrats Kevin, that is really exciting man. Can't wait til I'm sound enough to have a little one of my own.

Good news everyone, glad to see the project moving along!
Donatello avy again? Is there something your not telling us Michelangelo?

-ms
Old 06-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #715
Donnie
Something from the Past

Quote:
Donatello avy again? Is there something your not telling us Michelangelo?

-ms
What always happens whenever I try to favor a different Turtle is that I remember I was a Donatello fan for 15+ years and after awhile I find it hard to stay away. Maybe I just needed a break? Lol.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #716
Raph
Mad Scientist

..Any news??
Old 07-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #717
Oniri
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
..Any news??
Coming along. I am still working through the pages. I sent the first half to Jester because certain pages were taking a longer than I thought.

My computer battery died, but nothing was deleted or anything. I just lost a weekend for work time. I am doing more cleaning tonight. If I can kick out the last ten pages in the next few days, I should have it all pretty for Jest this coming week.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #718
Donnie
Something from the Past

Quote:
Coming along. I am still working through the pages. I sent the first half to Jester because certain pages were taking a longer than I thought.

My computer battery died, but nothing was deleted or anything. I just lost a weekend for work time. I am doing more cleaning tonight. If I can kick out the last ten pages in the next few days, I should have it all pretty for Jest this coming week.
Thank you, Oniri.

We owe you one.

Since it's been awhile, I'm compelled to ask - Master Splinter - you have put my cleaner, newer Donatello parts in, right? I remember the first cut you sent me had the fuzzy, lower quality first attempts I did, but I sent you the new ones awhile ago.

Just making sure.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #719
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

We own her 6, but who's counting?

Old 07-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #720
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
We own her 6, but who's counting?
lol, Rob Paulsen quote FAIL !!!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan motion comic, fan project, volume 1 issue 1