The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Will Bebop & Rocksteady be on the Nick cartoon?
Yeah, they'll be there at some point. 23 57.50%
Totally no, they won't show up anywhere/anytime. 17 42.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #21
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazi View Post
Nick show will have an OT crossover event, or something like, so my question is: Did you ment them as OT versions, or newly introduced as Nick versions?
I guess either way, as regular additions to the show.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #22
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazi View Post
Nick show will have an OT crossover event, or something like, so my question is: Did you ment them as OT versions, or newly introduced as Nick versions?
As far as we know only the 4 turtles are crossing over. James Avery and Pat Farley said nothing about reprising Shredder or Krang.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #23
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

If they ever show up, I hope they have the same accents from the original series too.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #24
Newtralizer
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Just like karai isn't the leader of the foot sent in to clean up shredders mess. Just like Traag isn't a general of stone warriors.
Just like April isn't a teenager.

I honestly don't care either way but if they do that. I'm ok with it. If anything can make it work nick can.
I don't get your point. You're saying Karai isn't the leader of the foot clan (Nick), Traag isn't the general of stone warriors (Nick), and April isn't a teenager (not Nick).
Old 08-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #25
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Um dude the guy that voices Leo and don from the old show also voice rocksteady and bebop.
Oh yeah I forgot that. Of course unless I've missed something we haven't heard of James Avery or Pat Fraley returning which made me think that we'd only get the turtles and not the bad guys.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:28 PM   #26
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtralizer View Post
I don't get your point. You're saying Karai isn't the leader of the foot clan (Nick), Traag isn't the general of stone warriors (Nick), and April isn't a teenager (not Nick).
Yeah, I messed up there. I should have said 'April isn't an adult'. Sorry.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:39 AM   #27
pingclang
Stone Warrior

The crossover would be a neat and original way to get them in this series, but if they really do a crossover, I don't see Bebop and Rocksteady staying permanent what with Dogpound and Fishface. Not unless they switched places? Which would be weird.
pingclang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #28
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingclang View Post
The crossover would be a neat and original way to get them in this series, but if they really do a crossover, I don't see Bebop and Rocksteady staying permanent what with Dogpound and Fishface. Not unless they switched places? Which would be weird.
Although Dogpound and Fishface would destroy everything in the OT. That world is ill-equipped for a couple of thugs that aren't actually afraid to get their fists dirty.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #29
pingclang
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Although Dogpound and Fishface would destroy everything in the OT. That world is ill-equipped for a couple of thugs that aren't actually afraid to get their fists dirty.
I know, I'm sure it won't happen but it would be interesting.
pingclang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #30
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post

We only have the four turtle voice actors to be conformed as returning. I suppose it's possible they'll be along for the ride. If they stay I wonder if they'll be cg or 2d animated.
You realize Cam Clarke and Barry Gordon voiced B&R right?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #31
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior

I've read that from the outset of this series there was no plans for them to be in this version. I WOULD however love to see them in the episode that also shows the classic Turtles. I think that would be a good way for them to show up. I doubt it though.
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
You realize Cam Clarke and Barry Gordon voiced B&R right?
Yep. Coola Yagami reminded me of that earlier in this thread. My point still stands that unless we hear of people like James Avery, Pat Fraley or Peter Reneday I think it's likely we'll just get the four turtles and not the other OT prominent characters.

I could be wrong and Bebop and Rcosteady get sucked into the Nickleodeonverse with the turtles but I don't think so.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #33
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist

I just voted no...but realizing that the crossover probably would have them...I'm rethinking that...

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #34
Justin
Thug

I won't see them. That's for sure.

They'll be in season 2 or 3.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bebop, rocksteady