The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-23-2023, 07:11 PM   #201
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Man they are trying hard this time to bring down Trump. E Jean Carroll is going after him again for “damages”, and even with the Durham report confirming the Russia collusion was a hoax, they still trying to come up with new BS about the classified documents

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...C9kY-Zy40uAAAA

And conveniently DeSantis enters the Presidential race today almost as if the establishment uniparty wants him to be the nominee instead of Trump. That’s all we need to know right there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 07:45 PM   #202
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

The democrats and their propaganda wing (the media) desperately wants Trump to be the nominee. They fear DeSantis and feel like (probably correctly) that Trump doesn't have any good chance of winning.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 07:56 PM   #203
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
The democrats and their propaganda wing (the media) desperately wants Trump to be the nominee. They fear DeSantis and feel like (probably correctly) that Trump doesn't have any good chance of winning.
If the Dems want Trump to be the nominee, why would they still be trying to arrest him? He’s the only one exposing their crimes. Trump has been beating DeSantis in all the polls. All DeSantis would do is split the Republicans vote and hand the Dems an easy win. That’s why I’m starting to think he’s uniparty, otherwise he would be supporting Trump, not running against him, maybe even be his VP. But if the election rigging is true, then yeah, I guess he may not have much of a chance either way. It would be a one sided battle and all the major corporations are in on it.

Old 05-23-2023, 08:09 PM   #204
Vegita-San
Emperor

people in florida will support trump over desantis mostly, it seems. I don't think you can count him out yet. desantis showed how weasily he was when he didn't support trump

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 09:47 PM   #205
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
If the Dems want Trump to be the nominee, why would they still be trying to arrest him?
So they can placate their voters. To show them they're doing what they want them to do, which is going after Trump. All the polls posed to democrat voters when Biden took office, the polls showed voters overwhelmingly wanted more investigations of Trump over all other issues. So that's what the party is doing, because they know it won't and can't go anywhere so it's harmless anyway.

Quote:
Trump has been beating DeSantis in all the polls.
Yep. And he'll almost undoubtedly get the nomination and then lose again. The thing is, right now, in 2023 everyone has a pretty set opinion of Trump and has for a good while now. There isn't any chance he's going to change any minds about him anymore. With DeSantis, there is at least a chance, if he's the nominee. All the people wanting to vote republican (or at least not Biden) but can't bring themselves to vote for Trump.

I do look forward to seeing debates with DeSantis and Trump, though. Should be interesting on both sides.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 05-23-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-24-2023, 01:35 PM   #206
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

DeSantis is now launching his Presidential campaign on “Twitter spaces” with help of Elon Musk and I think Musk said he would also invite Trump to Twitter spaces but it seems that Trump refuses to touch twitter even after his account was re-instated. These virtual campaigns are weak though, kinda like basement Joe didn’t have to campaign. None of these candidates can draw a real crowd the size as seen at Trump rallies, I think Trump would beat any of the candidates legitimately, but the system is so corrupt and rigged.

Who knows maybe DeSantis will have change of heart and be Trump’s VP, kinda like how Biden/Harris were running against eachother at first and then became running mates.

DeSantis is very similar to Trump, pretty much all the same people that hate Trump hate DeSantis, the left has already painted him as a “neo-nazi” and even the NAACP has issued a travel advisory against Florida/DeSantis saying it’s hostile to Black people and LGBTQ+. Commies are really trying to lump minorities in with LGBTQ+

Old 05-24-2023, 01:46 PM   #207
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
even the NAACP has issued a travel advisory against Florida/DeSantis saying it’s hostile to Black people
So they don’t want black people to enjoy nearly perfect weather, safe and clean environments, and beautiful beaches? What’s their idea of an alternative, places where you’re constantly trying to avoid all the used syringes, human feces, and even bodies on the sidewalk?

Last edited by Cowabung-Gal; 05-24-2023 at 01:59 PM.
Cowabung-Gal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 01:36 AM   #208
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
DeSantis is very similar to Trump, pretty much all the same people that hate Trump hate DeSantis, the left has already painted him as a “neo-nazi” and even the NAACP has issued a travel advisory against Florida/DeSantis saying it’s hostile to Black people and LGBTQ+. Commies are really trying to lump minorities in with LGBTQ+
Trust be told, leftards would have portray any candidate from the GOP as nazis, so its nothing new. Those lunatics seriously believe that Republicans are all Fascists and whatnot and are preparing a coup, even though it is leftards who constantly say about starting an insurrection.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 09:45 AM   #209
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Those lunatics seriously believe that Republicans are all Fascists and whatnot and are preparing a coup
They don't really believe it. They have no moral code. They are lying as a manipulation tool. They are the lowest of humanity and are disingenuous, don't believe them.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 04:34 PM   #210
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
They don't really believe it. They have no moral code. They are lying as a manipulation tool. They are the lowest of humanity and are disingenuous, don't believe them.
They do have a moral code, but like with any zealots, their moral code works only for their followers. Those outside of their circle are "infidels" and naturally zealots "compassion and empathy" are not for them.

Not to mention sine they are true believers, they are absolved from being logical and reasonable.
Old 05-25-2023, 11:31 PM   #211
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
So they don’t want black people to enjoy nearly perfect weather, safe and clean environments, and beautiful beaches? What’s their idea of an alternative, places where you’re constantly trying to avoid all the used syringes, human feces, and even bodies on the sidewalk?
Well, Don Lemon who is Black AND Gay didn’t seem to have any issues vacationing in Florida during the covid lockdowns. I didn’t know what this travel advisory was about at first, did some research and I guess it’s mainly about “pronouns”

Found an interesting CNN article talking about how the nation’s largest LGBTQ+ advocacy group warns the dangers of transgenders visiting Florida because they are making laws that ban pronouns and also bans “gender affirming care” aka genital mutilation on children without parental consent. They also happen to throw in there something about CRT and immigration so they can pander to minorities as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/24/us/fl...5T02%3A50%3A57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Trust be told, leftards would have portray any candidate from the GOP as nazis, so its nothing new. Those lunatics seriously believe that Republicans are all Fascists and whatnot and are preparing a coup, even though it is leftards who constantly say about starting an insurrection.
But the thing is they really believe in themselves, it’s ok when THEY do it, in the name of social justice, they can get away with it, and all the major corporations have their back, that’s why they are aggressively marketing all this LGBTQ+ pride stuff to kids, and those who speak out against it are labeled as “nazis” or whatever.

Back to Trump, they are trying to get him again on the Mar-A-Lago raid, he’s supposedly gonna be indicted again soon. Probably the only chance DeSantis has if Trump actually gets arrested. DeSantis seems ok, but he’s endorsed by alot of corrupt establishment Republicans such as Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Cheney etc. and gets alot of uniparty campaign funding. A younger man like DeSantis wouldn’t have the balls to stand up to the commies and globalists like Trump does. I remember Trump dissing the WEF to their face while he was President. He posted this video making fun of the DeSantis twitter launch my favorite part at the end he says “Klaus Schwab and George Soros, I’m throwing both your a$$es in jail!” Trump is a G!

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...C-0abr_Y4uAAAA

Old 06-09-2023, 11:19 AM   #212
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Here we go again

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/06/08/...next-week.html

“They’ve really got him this time. Any day now. The walls are closing in.”

Liberals on Twitter have been frothing at the mouth since yesterday over this latest indictment. The DC establishment is really trying to take this man out of the Presidential race. What dirt does he have on them?

Old 06-09-2023, 11:39 AM   #213
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Liberals on Twitter have been frothing at the mouth since yesterday over this latest indictment. The DC establishment is really trying to take this man out of the Presidential race. What dirt does he have on them?
It's quite simple, really:

Spoiler:
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:40 AM   #214
IMJ
Emperor

Every time I see something like this I read the headline or the announcement and it plays in my mind's eye with @$$hole rage-baiter Wolf Blitzer from CNN with that same voice and intonation that fool said on-air "BommmmmmbSHELL Report! NEWWWW INFOR-mation leading to the potential IMPEACH-mint of DonALD TRump!"

Everytime that's what I hear in my mind's eye and I wish that old fool bastard insect-person from CNN would just curl up and die.

It's not even about defending "Trump". I don't even really give a $#!( about "Trump". I just hate these f'n people who attack him endlessly and how they operate and flow through the world.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:40 AM   #215
Galactus
Foot Elite

The whole idea going around that the establishment us trying to take Trump out because he has all kinds of dirt on them is more than a little silly. Like if Trump has amassed all this damaging information on people on Washington surely they would try would do anything to keep him sweet. Since the DOJ is pursuing criminal charges on him why isn't Trump releasing all of this damaging stuff on his enemies?
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:57 AM   #216
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

“Ooh! My favorite game show is coming up!”

“We interrupt this program with some breaking news: Trump to be indicted blah blah blah….”

“…Alright, that’s it, I’m voting for Trump ‘cause nobody gets between me and my shows.”

The more they persecute Trump and the harder they try to get the public to care about it, the more votes he gets.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:59 AM   #217
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

And here we go, all the liberals on my FB are going crazy with celebrating and high-fiving each other again. Just like every other time. How many times is it going to take before they realize? 20? 50?

Quote:
The DC establishment is really trying to take this man out of the Presidential race.
Again, no way. The opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
The more they persecute Trump and the harder they try to get the public to care about it, the more votes he gets.
It may seem like that but I don't think that's the way it actually works. What happens I think is that the more they persecute Trump and the more the media talk about persecuting Trump and particularly Trump himself responding to being persecuted, the more that independent voters, democrat voters considering a switch, or even republican voters just get all the more sick of him. Now, it may not mean these people getting sick of him would turn around and vote for Biden, I just think it means a lot of these people don't go to the ballot that day.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 06-09-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:24 PM   #218
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
And here we go, all the liberals on my FB are going crazy with celebrating and high-fiving each other again. Just like every other time. How many times is it going to take before they realize? 20? 50?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 02:44 PM   #219
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
The whole idea going around that the establishment us trying to take Trump out because he has all kinds of dirt on them is more than a little silly. Like if Trump has amassed all this damaging information on people on Washington surely they would try would do anything to keep him sweet. Since the DOJ is pursuing criminal charges on him why isn't Trump releasing all of this damaging stuff on his enemies?
Rare case, when I must agree with this.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:01 PM   #220
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Sorry, not sorry heh