The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 04-25-2023, 03:03 PM   #1
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Retro Collection announced

https://nintendoeverything.com/juras...ion-announced/

Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Retro Collection is in development, it’s been announced.

Limited Run Games will be leading the way on the release which “will include various versions of the classic and beloved Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues games.” Also teased is “exclusive, limited-edition Jurassic Park merchandise inspired by the titles that both gamers and Jurassic Park fans can get excited about.”

Limited Run Games posted a teaser image – attached above that would seem to suggest that the collection will include the NES, SNES, and Game Boy versions of Jurassic Park as well as Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues for the SNES and Game Boy. They originally launched in 1993 and 1994 respectively.

Unfortunately, we don’t have anything else to go on currently – but it’s very likely that Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Retro Collection will be on Switch. Limited Run Games will be sharing more details during its LRG3 digital event in June.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 06:49 PM   #2
Roseangelo
Emperor

I remember playing one of the old Jurassic Park games, but I don't remember it being particularly good.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 07:02 PM   #3
Wildcat
Foot Elite

I have the NES and Genesis games.

I could never get passed the first map of the NES game but I haven’t played it since I was a kid. I’m not even sure I still have it.

The Genesis game is cool but pretty hard imo. Never beat it but again I played them as a kid. I do still have this one.

I want Warpath on PS. It’s a fighting game.
Old 04-25-2023, 07:14 PM   #4
Mad Dog McMutt
Hench Mutant

In my opinion the best old school Jurassic Park game was Jurassic Park 2 for the gameboy. It was a run and gun platformer that wasn't too challenging and pretty fun. I wish more people knew about it. The first Snes game would have been great if it had a save function.
Mad Dog McMutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 07:22 PM   #5
IMJ
Emperor

This is cool for fans of these games - but.... I hardly remember them being "beloved"...
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote