The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 39 73.58%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 14 26.42%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2021, 07:25 AM   #1061
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

I am truly sorry for anyone who has lost a loved one due to Covid-19.

I've lost two neighbors and a cousin (all before vaccines were available).

This article sheds some light on my concerns. Particularly since it includes it's methodology for the numbers at the end of it:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate

Also worth noting that no one has died due to the vaccine. They've died due to Covid-19. That is a distinction with a deep difference. The folks citing the VAERS data (3000+ dead) should please remember that those are deaths reported AFTER someone has been vaccinated, not DUE to someone being vaccinated. Potential adverse reactions, not provable ones. A popular misconception.
robertfiduciary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #1062
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertfiduciary View Post

This article sheds some light on my concerns. Particularly since it includes it's methodology for the numbers at the end of it:

Also worth noting that no one has died due to the vaccine. They've died due to Covid-19. That is a distinction with a deep difference. The folks citing the VAERS data (3000+ dead) should please remember that those are deaths reported AFTER someone has been vaccinated, not DUE to someone being vaccinated. Potential adverse reactions, not provable ones. A popular misconception.
Not a misconception, it's both. Some people die cause of CoVid while being 'fully vaccinated, some people have died due to complications related to the vaccine itself since it's been known to give blood disorders, blood clots and heart problems. With organizations like OSHA refusing to record vaccine-related complications or deaths, the data is getting harder and harder to find, but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:36 PM   #1063
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

Quote:

Fvck you no one has died from the vaxx. Fvck you to eternal fvking hell.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:51 PM   #1064
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
The person is just misinformed. No need to lash out at him. The absolute very last thing we need to do is become like them.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 12-05-2021, 03:27 PM   #1065
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Let's not forget Leo lost his grandmother (may she rest in peace) shortly after getting the vaccine, catching CoVid from her fully vaxxed family members.
Wife's grandmother, actually (all of my grandparents are way, way long-dead). But I appreciate the sentiment, and yeah, all that was shady as hell.

Some people try and spin it like, "Well, South Carolina is a hotspot," but she barely left her house once she was down there. Outside of the hospital she only interacted with her family members. She was 90, she wasn't all out and about. Even when she lived up here she only really left her house to come see us once every two weeks or so, and she was perfectly fine the entire time she was here.

I mean, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe. I just find it a little hard to believe that SO many people who 1. Never had Covid, and 2. Ended up dying of Covid, were perfectly fine UNTIL they got the shot.

I won't go so far as to say "The vax gives you Covid", because I don't know and I don't really think so. But I DO completely doubt its effectiveness, given the fact that almost ALL of the people I know personally who've gotten Covid over the last several months were all fully-vaccinated, yet they were fine way back before the vaccine was even an option and never got sick at all. So they got sick somehow during a time when it's supposedly "more safe"? The math on that doesn't wash.

0 Vaccinated people (because there was no vaccine available), almost nobody I knew got Covid for over a year and a half. Suddenly LOTS of people are vaccinated, ergo supposedly "safer", and all of a sudden all at once a ton of people who never got sick are catching Covid, and some of them even dying?

It just doesn't wash. It's a placebo. That's the ONLY thing that makes any sense at all. "We can't make people safe, because we don't know what those Chinese scientists put into this virus to make it so dangerous. But we can give people a make-believe 'vaccine' so they can feel alright with returning to some semblance of normalcy, and if they get sick we can just blame Trumpsters like we do for everything else."

At one point I did think that there was more merit to the whole "They want everyone at home dependent on the government and this is how we get them there" angle. But the government is already busted and stopped giving out free money, and the new push is "It's safe to go back to work (even though tons of people are still getting sick)!" So I think they had to reverse course at some point; they already figured out that paying people to stay home isn't going to work, and so the placebo vaccine is a way to get people back to work even though the risk of getting sick is exactly as high as it was last year. That's my current thesis.

But I mean, I don't know. I only know one thing for certain: That more people in my circle only got Covid AFTER they got the vaccine. That's the one and only thing I know factually. Which leads me to my supposition that they're basically just shooting people up with sugar water and telling them to get back to work because those carts at Wal-Mart aren't going to push themselves, those FedEx trucks aren't going to drive themselves, etc.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 07:03 PM   #1066
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

I am sorry if I've angered you. We'll never meet each other, but I assure you. I know grief like an old friend. I've suffered my fair share of loss throughout my life thus far. Just as I'm sure I'll suffer much more (as we all will).

This is a well-sourced article from USA Today. It's talking about kids and the vaccine, but I thought it was rather salient.

A few key paragraphs I pulled. The added emphasis on the first paragraph is mine:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/8740405002/

Spoiler:

Public health officials are encouraging all American adults to receive COVID-19 booster shots due to the emergence of the omicron variant.

As USA TODAY has previously reported, VAERS reports are unverified and cannot be used to determine whether an adverse event was caused by a vaccine. Dr. Sean O'Leary, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Anschutz Medical Campus, said anti-vaccine activists frequently use the database to spread misinformation.

As USA TODAY has previously reported, VAERS reports are unverified and cannot be used to determine whether an adverse event was caused by a vaccine. Dr. Sean O'Leary, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Anschutz Medical Campus, said anti-vaccine activists frequently use the database to spread misinformation.

Martha Sharan, a spokesperson for the CDC's COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, said in an email that monitoring systems "have found no evidence that COVID-19 vaccination is causing – or contributing to – deaths in children."

"Specifically, no deaths in children after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System where conclusive evidence demonstrated COVID-19 vaccination caused the patient’s death," she said.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2021, 10:52 PM   #1067
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

0 deaths from Omicron so far:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ariant-spreads

"Most of us will not survive the 2020s or be shadows of our former selves." - Coola Yagami
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:57 PM   #1068
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'll be keeping an eye on this new variant but I love how they continue to push the vaccine despite this variant being mild. Are people suddenly terrified of just getting sick in general? I swear it's gotten to the point where even articles discussing vaxxed people that died to CoVid still end with 'its important to get vaccinated'.

I'm expecting the next variant after this to be nothing more than the common cold and they'll still push the fake vaccine. Idiots.

Already some of my crew is panicking that it COULD get more powerful and it COULD get more dangerous, but like.... It COULD also not. Let's wait til we get there.

Old 12-06-2021, 12:29 AM   #1069
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

It shouldn't be a surprise that the same people concerned with protecting everybody from words and creating safe spaces from triggering wants to protect everybody from mild illness. Except it isn't about protection. It is about control.

"Most of us will not survive the 2020s or be shadows of our former selves." - Coola Yagami
Old 12-06-2021, 12:32 AM   #1070
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
It shouldn't be a surprise that the same people concerned with protecting everybody from words and creating safe spaces from triggering wants to protect everybody from mild illness. Except it isn't about protection. It is about control.
Never let a good disaster go to waste, they say.

Old 12-06-2021, 04:00 AM   #1071
Mayhem
Mad Scientist

I'll repeat my arguments here, because there's so much causation but no provable correlation.

If Leo's wife grandmother had her shots, but Covid infected family members infected her either immediately prior OR after the shot (as noted it take around 14 days to gain full benefit from the jab) then yes, she'd still be more vulnerable. You question, she got the shot, still died of Covid, well leads me onto the second argument I keep shouting... the jab just makes it harder to get Covid and spread it, it doesn't make you invincible! And too many people go about like it isn't going to affect them in the slightest afterwards, when that's the wrong attitude. Sadly. That'a answers some of your "conspiracy" imo there Leo, the jab can't give you Covid, period. Other factors CAN.

Yes, the jab is not 100% safe, there have been a tiny percentage of reactions. Strangely enough, no more than many other jabs, and sure you can get heart issues with the jab, but the chances of heart issues if you get Covid and survive are a hundred times more likely. Which is my final argument I keep shouting... sure it's a 1% killer, but if you survive you've got a 25-30% chance of being ****ed over physically in some fashion for the rest of your life.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:51 AM   #1072
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
I'll repeat my arguments here, because there's so much causation but no provable correlation.

If Leo's wife grandmother had her shots, but Covid infected family members infected her either immediately prior OR after the shot (as noted it take around 14 days to gain full benefit from the jab) then yes, she'd still be more vulnerable. You question, she got the shot, still died of Covid, well leads me onto the second argument I keep shouting... the jab just makes it harder to get Covid and spread it, it doesn't make you invincible! And too many people go about like it isn't going to affect them in the slightest afterwards, when that's the wrong attitude. Sadly. That'a answers some of your "conspiracy" imo there Leo, the jab can't give you Covid, period. Other factors CAN.

Yes, the jab is not 100% safe, there have been a tiny percentage of reactions. Strangely enough, no more than many other jabs, and sure you can get heart issues with the jab, but the chances of heart issues if you get Covid and survive are a hundred times more likely. Which is my final argument I keep shouting... sure it's a 1% killer, but if you survive you've got a 25-30% chance of being ****ed over physically in some fashion for the rest of your life.
You're missing the part where everyone in her family also got the jab and one of them still gave her the virus anyways. The point wasn't the vaccine didn't protect her, the vaccine didn't protect ANYONE in a household that was fully vaccinated. A fully vaccinated person caught it from another fully vaccinated person and gave it to another fully vaccinated person and that person died. So much for the fake vaccine.

We haven't heard a lot of the 'even if you survive, you're ****ed' recently. Almost sounds like that was something the original CoVid did but not the Delta. Anyone I know that has had CoVid either vaccinated or not, endured and are now walking around as if nothing ever happened. Absolutely zero difference on it they had the jabs or not. And if you do get ****ed even after enduring the virus, the vaccine sure as hell isn't gonna help, given CoVid can still knock your ass out for a week or so despite. You still end up with ****ed up lungs afterwards while fully vaccinated. I see no real point to the fake vaccine.

As for my other friend that had her mom catch it and sent to the hospital, that scared me a bit cause my friend was up there in age so you'd imagine her mom had to be older. When I eventually got an update, she was only there a day and was already home. Mostly went there cause if the big panic that comes with testing positive, not actually needing a respirator or anything. And I found out both her and her mom were unvaccinated.

Only person I know that ended up with lasting damage was the one person we knew was a heavy smoker and already had ****ed up lungs. His lungs are scarred for life, but they were already kinda headed there even if he never got CoVid.

Old 12-06-2021, 08:08 AM   #1073
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

"You know the first thing I think we should say is we have about 90-100,000 cases a day, in 99.9% of them is the delta variant."
- CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky

This is from an article from yesterday. I'm obviously grateful that the Omicron variant seems less deadly. But that doesn't mean the far more deadly delta variant still isn't the prevalent strain right now. Because it is.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...7-426168758995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Old 12-06-2021, 09:48 AM   #1074
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

Covid is still less deadly than the common flu. All these lock down, mask bs and forced vaxx is about control. The vaxx actually makes you MORE likely to catch covid, less likely to show that you have it & thus MORE likely to spread it... and it changes your dna. Last year, this was "fake news" and now, the media & Big Pharma admit it & sheep will still go get a 3rd or 4th jab... You can't be helped now.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 09:55 AM   #1075
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
"You know the first thing I think we should say is we have about 90-100,000 cases a day, in 99.9% of them is the delta variant."
- CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky

This is from an article from yesterday. I'm obviously grateful that the Omicron variant seems less deadly. But that doesn't mean the far more deadly delta variant still isn't the prevalent strain right now. Because it is.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...7-426168758995
I like how Rochelle says that given that there isn't a test that proves if you have Delta or the OG. It's a matter or either you got CoVid or not, no way to tell which variant. Pretty bold of her to assume Delta completely wiped out the OG. Of course she's gonna blindly say it's Delta, she gotta scare you into getting jabbed somehow.

Rochelle's been saying all kinds of stupid **** once the vaccine rolled out.

Old 12-06-2021, 09:59 AM   #1076
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

I've seen you say this multiple times. And yet...

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-many-people-die-flu/

Quote:
61,000 people died in the worst flu season of the past decade. COVID-19 has killed eight times that many.

Around 61,000 people died from influenza in the 2017-2018 flu season, the most in the last 10 years. Almost 529,000 people have died of COVID-19 as of mid-March.
What is your source for your claims? And why won't you cite it?

Quote:
Covid is still less deadly than the common flu.
Old 12-06-2021, 10:05 AM   #1077
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I've seen you say this multiple times. And yet...

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-many-people-die-flu/

What is your source for your claims? And why won't you cite it?
You know those numbers are inflated right? Did you forget last year you could have died of a car crash and would still be labeled a CoVid death? You forgot that already.

Old 12-06-2021, 12:45 PM   #1078
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

Nope. Didn't forget. Just knew it wasn't true.

Source:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cd...lines-covid19/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
You know those numbers are inflated right? Did you forget last year you could have died of a car crash and would still be labeled a CoVid death? You forgot that already.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:56 PM   #1079
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Nope. Didn't forget. Just knew it wasn't true.

Source:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cd...lines-covid19/
Of course it was true. The more CoVid deaths, the more grants the hospitals got. This was pretty much common knowledge.

Old 12-06-2021, 02:24 PM   #1080
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

A few things:

* The vaccine as a placebo is retarded. It wasn't developed by any aspect of the government but rather by big pharma (which, oddly, the left have always hated until now that it suits their purposes). And again, if you think it's sugar water or something anyone has the freedom to look at it under a microscope. It's exactly what they claim it to be. Big pharma has no incentive to make a vaccine placebo and everything to lose if it gets outed as a fake thing. And what, 3 entirely separate companies all put out a placebo?

* When I hear "a lot of people getting the vaccine are getting sick" I still come back to, well, do you know where you will probably be exposed to a lot of people who have COVID? COVID testing sites, which also happen to be where a lot of the vaccines are being administered. Obviously if we're talking about a place where people are going who suspect they might have COVID, it's going to turn out that a large % of those people do, actually, have COVID.

* "It's safe to go back to work (even though tons of people are still getting sick)!" No, that's what they're saying but that's not actually what they want. The only reason they're saying that at all is because they know they have to and at least publicly pretend to be concerned about the economy (they're not, they want a nice collapse). We're firmly in the "breaking a few eggs to make an (green, new) omelet" phase.

* If anything -- and I'm not too worried about it -- I am definitely skeptical if the FDA approved these vaccines with the same level of scrutiny as anything else they approve. I just don't suspect anything malicious about it beyond kowtowing to pressure from the White House, eager to start their mandates and further crate training of everybody.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 12-06-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Tags
indigocuck