The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-03-2021, 06:22 PM   #3701
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Employee today at the West Mifflin, PA Target said the Neca representative buys all the boxes himself when he stocks them, so that store is pretty much a scrub.
Heh, that's gotta violate some company policy! Then again... this is NECA we are talking about, which uses scalper prices as a buyer incentive means.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 07:11 PM   #3702
teemu
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Employee today at the West Mifflin, PA Target said the Neca representative buys all the boxes himself when he stocks them, so that store is pretty much a scrub.
buys them all to flip of course
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:59 AM   #3703
kiyoshioni
Random Punk

Quote:
So what I'm hearing is the best way to get Neca figures is to work for Neca...
kiyoshioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:45 PM   #3704
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
What a piece of crap. If I'd see him I'd punch his face, key his car, sleep with his wife or girlfriend impregnate her and watch as he raises my kid then wait as he gets older to tell him I'm his daddy and if he wants to spite his "dad" to give me all his Neca figures.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:15 AM   #3705
zelu1984
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
What a piece of crap. If I'd see him I'd punch his face, key his car, sleep with his wife or girlfriend impregnate her and watch as he raises my kid then wait as he gets older to tell him I'm his daddy and if he wants to spite his "dad" to give me all his Neca figures.
It's good to have a long term plan in life lol
zelu1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM   #3706
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Guys I think this line is about over, or at least for any non-turtle-variants.
The 15+ sets of Baxter/Splinter that refuse to sell across multiple Targets near me for weeks/months now is the sign.
I can understand nobody buying Baxter, but...Splinter? The writing is on the wall.

LootCrate seems set be the future of this and probably all other lines.

A movie splinter/shredder set has likewise sat at my Walmart for weeks now.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM   #3707
SleepDrifter
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
The 15+ sets of Baxter/Splinter that refuse to sell across multiple Targets near me for weeks/months now is the sign.
I can understand nobody buying Baxter, but...Splinter? The writing is on the wall.

LootCrate seems set be the future of this and probably all other line.

Highly doubt it. NECA announced they have 50+ figures dropping this year alone spread between the 4 lines (essentially 3 since they are semi putting arcade on hold). And truly how many more figures are available to do for the movie line? Yes Splinter is everywhere- but that’s because they did a massive run on him. Rat King, however, manages to continue to allude consumers from what I hear... I wouldn’t know from experience as I got one from Target Online ...when they sold out in under a minute. Not sure that you can use splinter as the litmus test.

Last edited by SleepDrifter; Yesterday at 08:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
SleepDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM   #3708
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Rat King is in the warehouse because he can't fit on the shelf with that many Splinters still out. If they made extra they made way too many extra. I've also been seeing more of the triceraton and rock soldier releases showing up and warming shelves.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM   #3709
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Rat King is in the warehouse because he can't fit on the shelf with that many Splinters still out. If they made extra they made way too many extra. I've also been seeing more of the triceraton and rock soldier releases showing up and warming shelves.
Tragg and Granitor and Trceraton Infantryman and Roadkill Rodney have been sitting at my local Target for two weeks. I have the rock soldier pair already and not many seem to want the no name Triceraton and robot.

Still looking for Rat King to be restocked. I will continue to check past Easter then go to EBay.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM   #3710
SleepDrifter
Random Punk

Quote:
Did Target or NECA say that Rat King can’t fit on shelves? I don’t remember seeing that anywhere and I’ve been following this line pretty closely. And believe me, there is plenty of space for him here in NJ. Traag/Granitor and Triceratons are hitting shelves again to meet demand as they also sold out so quickly. And if this past year is any sort of an indicator with how the rest of this line was near impossible to get, TMNT’s Toon line is shaping up to be one their most successful runs yet. If NECA continues to put out other stock like Toony Terrors, Godzilla, or particular horror lines that warm shelves for a much longer duration, I’m not sure it’s a safe assessment to say the TMNT Toon line is over. Again, what line would the majority of these 50+ TMNT figures belong to? Not trying to argue here at all- I’m only going by information being put forth by NECA and my own empirical experience. This year will be a surprise for sure.
SleepDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #3711
inaheap
Stone Warrior

Not peg warming at my Target. Just finally available. Scored the Trceraton 2 pack Wendesday. Hoping more restocks show up. So nice to actually be able to buy this in-store. Hope it keeps up.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM   #3712
teemu
Hench Mutant

Quote:

LootCrate seems set be the future of this and probably all other lines.

This line has another 2 years in it or more. The lineup that is coming along with the leaked lineup this year along with still a decent list of characters they can do.
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #3713
Spidergreg
Stone Warrior

Guys, how much are Giant 1/4 scale Raph MSRP?
$120?
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #3714
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

25% off Splinter and Baxter today at Target for those that don't have it yet

https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mut...48#lnk=sametab
Redrumh2o is online now   Reply With Quote