The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-27-2019, 08:42 PM   #6501
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
That was a good deal, but most Turtles fans have them already from when they were newly released in the mid 90s.

Ummmm.... 465 bucks, mikey0. Tangible evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleToys View Post
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F254346757028

Couple super rare variants for sale! White slam dunkin don and surfer leo with accessories

Great job on that listing, Turtle Toys! -big thumb's up & back pat-
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:16 PM   #6502
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

I'm selling on ebay my entire set of stego turtles aka Dino turtles. Asking 2k on ebay (tmntmuseum) will do 10% less plus shipping direct via paypal. Happy to ship worldwide at buyers expense.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:54 AM   #6503
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
I'm selling on ebay my entire set of stego turtles aka Dino turtles. Asking 2k on ebay (tmntmuseum) will do 10% less plus shipping direct via paypal. Happy to ship worldwide at buyers expense.
Holy cow! Have those really become so sought after? Best of luck on the sale.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 10:47 AM   #6504
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Selling my turtle van box that I've been using for display. One side is sealed. No stains or discoloration. Colors are bright.
As always direct sales to dromers welcome and encouraged via paypal. Ebay username is tmntmuseum.
Thanks!
Old 03-31-2020, 11:27 AM   #6505
Mr Salk
Thug

Parting with my minty 4 lot set of the original 1988 playmates. Clean as they come.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Teenag...53.m1438.l2649

If you have questions feel free to PM
Mr Salk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #6506
Toycollectorsguild
Mouser

Over 200 TMNT items!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn...=tmnt&_sacat=0
Toycollectorsguild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:38 PM   #6507
inaheap
Mad Scientist

I love this. Knock off playmates figures in figuarts packaging.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Mut....c100005.m1851

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 11:53 PM   #6508
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Selling my MISB Farmer Donatello on or off ebay; ebay username is tmntmuseum.
thanks!
Old 04-24-2020, 03:59 PM   #6509
Toycollectorsguild
Mouser

Ebay store updated with 300+ TMNT!

https://www.ebay.com/str/toycollectorsguild
Old 05-05-2020, 03:29 PM   #6510
Koi
Mad Scientist

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223999413564

Lot of various DVDs, comics, and used action figures and neca figures in box. I have the complete bbodycount, and newer comics, also hardcovers of the mirage comic books.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:57 PM   #6511
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koi View Post
https://www.ebay.com/itm/223999413564

Lot of various DVDs, comics, and used action figures and neca figures in box. I have the complete bbodycount, and newer comics, also hardcovers of the mirage comic books.
I added this to my watchlist yesterday, so here to hoping
Weapons@theready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:02 AM   #6512
Toycollectorsguild
Mouser

Added more TMNT and a He-man / GI Joe collection

Oh yeah I got some Matchbox in boxes as well.

https://www.ebay.com/str/Toy-Collectors-Guild
Old 06-26-2020, 09:41 AM   #6513
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quick question, in case anyone can help.

In terms of value, what is the difference among the various cloth coat undercover turtles?

Are the ones with or without coins more valuable?

Are ones with certain colored accessories more valuable than others?
Old 06-27-2020, 03:43 PM   #6514
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Quick question, in case anyone can help.

In terms of value, what is the difference among the various cloth coat undercover turtles?

Are the ones with or without coins more valuable?

Are ones with certain colored accessories more valuable than others?
All are valuable. Seeing prices on the high end at 4k.
Old 06-28-2020, 05:12 AM   #6515
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
All are valuable. Seeing prices on the high end at 4k.
That's crazy! But does the color of the accessories make any difference? Do some have coins, while some others don't? Are the ones with coins always the more valuable ones?
Old 07-26-2020, 08:37 AM   #6516
MoviestarMike
New Recruit

Hi Everyone,
I registered here because I've been Looking everywhere on the Internet to find Information About a toy I used to own when I was About 4 years old.

Hopefully this is the Right thread and someone might have some backround Information.

The toy was a role play Shield with a grey sewer cover, it had a handle on the back and was Electric. With a push on a button on the back it would make an Explosion noise and the turtles logo in the front would light up (see Picture).

Any help in identifying what the toy was is highly appreciated.

Thank you all in Advance.
MoviestarMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:02 AM   #6517
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

I need advice with a potential scammer on eBay. I sent a perfect lootcrate shredder, I always take the care to package extreme cuz I know how people are.

They send me a pic of the delivered item that can nooo way be the same item. I’m thinking they are trying to swap a damaged one they had.

Advice?
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #6518
rich
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
I need advice with a potential scammer on eBay. I sent a perfect lootcrate shredder, I always take the care to package extreme cuz I know how people are.

They send me a pic of the delivered item that can nooo way be the same item. I’m thinking they are trying to swap a damaged one they had.

Advice?
Sorry to hear about this. I have had similar experiences in the past and it is really frustrating that people are so dishonest. But, eBay will almost always side with the buyer and you'll have to issue them a refund after getting the item back from the buyer (although, yes, it's likely not the same one). Make sure the buyer provides pictures of the damaged packaging in addition to the damaged product.

Really your only recourse if eBay doesn't side with you is to attempt to recover some of your loss through a claim to USPS for package insurance. If you didn't insure the package then you're pretty much out of options unless eBay sides with you and you can prove it's not the same item. One other note, if you did have insurance, you'll likely need the damaged packaging if you want to submit a claim to USPS insurance (so, tell the buyer not to throw it out). If they did throw it out, make sure eBay knows this and that your options for submitting a claim might be gone since the buyer destroyed evidence. Also, USPS takes the damaged item as well if they pay out the claim. But the claim process takes many weeks (even months) before you'll see any claim money.

This won't help you now, but it's something that I've adopted after having dealt with this too many times. I 'secretly' tag every high-dollar item I send with a unique mark only I know about (and only I know where it is). I make sure this mark is shown in one of the listing pictures so it can be compared to the pictures the buyer sends of "damaged" items. Sometimes hard to do with certain things but just get creative...it will save you if you can prove they aren't showing the same item you sent from the listing.

I also take pictures once I have the item packed up BEFORE I seal it to show it was well-protected and also after it's sealed up. Sometimes the damage a buyer says occurred to something couldn't possibly have happened because of how it was obviously packaged to avoid such damage. Any evidence you have to prove your case is very valuable.

It sucks we sellers have to go to such lengths. I'm just thankful there are more honest people than dishonest. But, crap buyers are out there unfortunately. I hope things work out in your favor on this. It's sad when people get scammed.

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:23 PM   #6519
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Thanks for all this. Definitely going to start documenting and making sure this won’t happen again. The most infuriating part is knowing I’m right and this guys probably going to win.

Makes me wanna stop using eBay altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
Sorry to hear about this. I have had similar experiences in the past and it is really frustrating that people are so dishonest. But, eBay will almost always side with the buyer and you'll have to issue them a refund after getting the item back from the buyer (although, yes, it's likely not the same one). Make sure the buyer provides pictures of the damaged packaging in addition to the damaged product.

Really your only recourse if eBay doesn't side with you is to attempt to recover some of your loss through a claim to USPS for package insurance. If you didn't insure the package then you're pretty much out of options unless eBay sides with you and you can prove it's not the same item. One other note, if you did have insurance, you'll likely need the damaged packaging if you want to submit a claim to USPS insurance (so, tell the buyer not to throw it out). If they did throw it out, make sure eBay knows this and that your options for submitting a claim might be gone since the buyer destroyed evidence. Also, USPS takes the damaged item as well if they pay out the claim. But the claim process takes many weeks (even months) before you'll see any claim money.

This won't help you now, but it's something that I've adopted after having dealt with this too many times. I 'secretly' tag every high-dollar item I send with a unique mark only I know about (and only I know where it is). I make sure this mark is shown in one of the listing pictures so it can be compared to the pictures the buyer sends of "damaged" items. Sometimes hard to do with certain things but just get creative...it will save you if you can prove they aren't showing the same item you sent from the listing.

I also take pictures once I have the item packed up BEFORE I seal it to show it was well-protected and also after it's sealed up. Sometimes the damage a buyer says occurred to something couldn't possibly have happened because of how it was obviously packaged to avoid such damage. Any evidence you have to prove your case is very valuable.

It sucks we sellers have to go to such lengths. I'm just thankful there are more honest people than dishonest. But, crap buyers are out there unfortunately. I hope things work out in your favor on this. It's sad when people get scammed.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 08:46 PM   #6520
IMJ
Emperor

Been uploading card singles, card sets and chase cards to the W1C store in anticipation of an upcoming sale event. Thought I'd mention it here some time before I start the regular advertising in case anyone sees anything they want.

I will probably have more stuff uploaded there daily. It's just a lot of sorting and photography out of my storage facility.

Link here: Wave 1 Collectibles
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote