The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 04-28-2021, 06:23 PM   #1501
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Not sure to blame Neca solely for yellow raincot's non-inclusion.
Isn't Judith Hoag overseeing this? Doesn't she have the final say?
No, normally just the likeness rights the actor may sign off on, not the costumes/clothing.

Example, they may sign off on the head but neca could then make her in literally every single outfit change she had because they got her likenss rights for the movie, not a specific look.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:25 PM   #1502
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
I wonder if the actors were given some approval and were like "nah, make that chin more chiseled. And puff those eyebrows....yeah, that's me."
Yeah, they likely do have final sign off approval, or at least their agent does.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:06 AM   #1503
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.

As someone who puts articulation above anything else on an action figure, those knees on April are a f*cking abomination. There's no reason a single swivel/hinge wouldn't have sufficed and it would have looked a hell of a lot better.
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 05:31 AM   #1504
AquaParade
Banned

The re-release won't have those knees. Calling it now.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:50 AM   #1505
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
Actually, I think they got the general head shape right. His head is a bit more longish than the adjusted render. It's just that his eyes are somewhat larger appearing.
I think it's the left eye really throwing it for me, as he looks fine if I cover up the left side of his face. Generally, I think the iris/pupils are too small on the paint app on both sides, but if both eyes came out like the right, I'd be satisfied.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:22 AM   #1506
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Anyone got experience with NECA Store customer service? An ETA on a query reply?

I need to update my address on a pre-order. Cannot see a way to do it myself ????

Hoping it doesn't turn into a massive polava!
TCRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 06:28 PM   #1507
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRI View Post
Anyone got experience with NECA Store customer service? An ETA on a query reply?

I need to update my address on a pre-order. Cannot see a way to do it myself ????

Hoping it doesn't turn into a massive polava!
I think it was during the Ace Duck pre-order I put three in my cart. The order was auto-changed to qty 2, but I got charged for three.

I emailed NECA customer service. They never replied, but a few days after my email the charge was corrected by them as a "refund".

So for what it's worth, I'd say that was fine. They solved the problem and it wasn't a problem that required more talk. So email them. It should be fine.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:09 AM   #1508
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I think it was during the Ace Duck pre-order I put three in my cart. The order was auto-changed to qty 2, but I got charged for three.

I emailed NECA customer service. They never replied, but a few days after my email the charge was corrected by them as a "refund".

So for what it's worth, I'd say that was fine. They solved the problem and it wasn't a problem that required more talk. So email them. It should be fine.
Cheers!

I used their online form - is that what you used? If you have the customer services email address, could you share it?
Old 05-03-2021, 08:15 AM   #1509
AquaParade
Banned

Randy is starting to make it sound like re-sculpts of the Mirage line TMNT are happening.

What final look do you think they will go with? Even Eastman's style evolves throughout time.

Also, who do you think they will partner with this time? Gamestop?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:03 AM   #1510
Skullox
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Randy is starting to make it sound like re-sculpts of the Mirage line TMNT are happening.

What final look do you think they will go with? Even Eastman's style evolves throughout time.

Also, who do you think they will partner with this time? Gamestop?
I saw something Randy posted a while back to which he said that Mirage would be at specialty shops such as BBTS ect. Mirage and the Arcade line would be mingled, as in, taking turns with releases. Apologies, I cannot recall where it was I read that but I believe it was twitter.
Skullox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:10 AM   #1511
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRI View Post
Cheers!

I used their online form - is that what you used? If you have the customer services email address, could you share it?
I emailed "sales@necaonline.com", which is an address I got from one of the "Support" or "About Us" pages on their store website.

Hope that helps, brother.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 04:05 AM   #1512
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I emailed "sales@necaonline.com", which is an address I got from one of the "Support" or "About Us" pages on their store website.

Hope that helps, brother.
Thanks!

Checked my spam folder and they actually replied in good time Change address is fine, they said just let them know.

FYI

Reply was from: necaclubcustomerservice@necaonline.com

And they CC'd: Ecom@necaonline.com
Old 05-08-2021, 10:14 PM   #1513
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Finally getting an email from Neca saying they're about ready to ship out the 90's accessory pack. I hope it's soon because I can't wait to break my turtles neck joints when swapping them out for these newer ones lol.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:47 PM   #1514
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
Dude, I didn't even know it went live till after. Then I see there was a limited edition one and it vanished like a fart in the wind..... Daaaaaamn. Still getting the original because why not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
I lucked out yesterday. I went on the page after it sold out and kept refreshing. Around 2:30PM eastern time it showed one in stock, added to cart, tried to check out then said out of stock. Did this 3 times. then finally on the 4th time it actually let me buy the signature edition!
Interesting. How? I was lucky to be passed on a hint about the pre-order on the 1st day of this pre-order week and I could not see any listing for the signature edition. All I saw was the information about the signature edition from Judith Hoag in her recently released videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
The nice thing about having the raincoat is that it will probably cover up her knobby knees!
I just wish NECA would fix the knees in general instead of relying on fans to cover the ugly part with the not-so-widely-available raincoat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
Finally getting an email from Neca saying they're about ready to ship out the 90's accessory pack. I hope it's soon because I can't wait to break my turtles neck joints when swapping them out for these newer ones lol.
Hm? What did I miss? Is there an accessories pack with new heads?
Old 05-09-2021, 11:32 AM   #1515
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post

Hm? What did I miss? Is there an accessories pack with new heads?
yeah, the movie accessory pack went up for preorder months and months ago and are going to start delivering soon.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:46 AM   #1516
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Considering how high asking prices for Signature Edition Ultimate April are right now, I have a feeling we'll see NECA release a 7" Scale Accessory Set Vol. 2 that includes a yellow raincoat.

Also, as of 45 minutes ago today, April was supposed to have been "off the market" on NECAStore, but there's still a pre-order page up!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:55 AM   #1517
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Considering how high asking prices for Signature Edition Ultimate April are right now, I have a feeling we'll see NECA release a 7" Scale Accessory Set Vol. 2 that includes a yellow raincoat.

Also, as of 45 minutes ago today, April was supposed to have been "off the market" on NECAStore, but there's still a pre-order page up!
If they re-release the raincoat, it will be with her correct attire. The raincoat technically is not correct with the current dress attire she is in now.
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:33 AM   #1518
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
If they re-release the raincoat, it will be with her correct attire. The raincoat technically is not correct with the current dress attire she is in now.
I definitely expect more Judith-April releases in the future.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:43 PM   #1519
vicsavage
Foot Soldier

I got the shipping notification for my accessories pack today, so you're likely to receive one soon if you ordered it.
vicsavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:59 PM   #1520
Powder
So tired of this place

Yep, me too. Should be here Thursday. Hype!

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote