The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-04-2016, 11:23 AM   #21
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Cool! There are so many characters they can go with though. I hope they don't limit themselves to just the Turtles and a few of their enemies. Bring on movie Krang, Tiger Claw, Rahzar and Karai.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:28 AM   #22
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Omg why did they do this. I went looking to see if Target restocked the Out of the Shadows ones (still looking for Mikey - found 2 like I hoped) and saw that they've combined these new Nick ones WITH OOTS. The Nick style title across the top, movie title across the bottom.

Eleven different figures... The seven kizer showed us, plus four OOTS (Leo and Bebop no longer included). I lucked out and found a fully stocked display of them, but I stood there forever trying to figure out what was what. >.< lol

Fyi, if you're looking for Diamond Leo (341K), OOTS Rocksteady is also a K (342K), so be mindful of the numbers.

(OOTS Mikey is 342H, so maybe the OOTS stuff is all 342? I didn't catch that while in the store so can't verify. I got reg and Diamond Leo, both 341s.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Are they the same size as the OOTS ones
Yeah, the Nick Turtles are a little bigger bodied, but height is about the same.

Edit:
Reg Nick are all 1:12
Diamond 1:24
OOTS all 1:8

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-04-2016 at 11:40 AM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 09:09 AM   #23
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Is it just Target? I didn't see any at TRU.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:33 PM   #24
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Okay I found some at target today.

(Click for larger)
http://i.imgur.com/Cx1xEnJl.jpg

There is a faintly printed code on the back of every pack, in its upper-right corner above the barcode. Match the LAST digit of this code with the list below!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Surprise Mini-Figures (2016 Movie Series)
F Leonardo (1:6 Odds)
G Donatello (1:8 Odds)
H Michelangelo (1:6 Odds)
I Raphael (1:8 Odds)
J Bebop (1:8 Odds)
K Rocksteady (1:8 Odds)
N Shadow Ninja Leonardo (1:24 Odds)
O Shadow Ninja Michelangelo (1:24 Odds)

Shadow Ninja Don and Raph could be L, M or P, Q. Good luck.

It's not hard to feel for the turtle's weapons to make certain. Donnie's bo is the easiest to feel for.

NOTE: as with other blind bag series, the codes on the back could differ by retailer or by production run... so use this list only as a guide, not as gospel!
I just picked up an "O" coded bag and it sure feels light sn raph. I can feel two sai's. Are you guys sure O isn't raph?
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:04 AM   #25
DVD
Mad Scientist

I have a full set of blind bag Turtles arriving this week. I will check all the codes prior to opening. The codes MUST work, as my set (complete) are still in their bags!!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:38 AM   #26
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
I have a full set of blind bag Turtles arriving this week. I will check all the codes prior to opening. The codes MUST work, as my set (complete) are still in their bags!!
Will you post pics?
Old 07-25-2016, 09:39 AM   #27
DVD
Mad Scientist

No problem.
They are being sent out tomorrow .
I put everything in hold (delivery wise) whilst I was on holiday this past month.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blind bags, playmates