The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2021, 08:27 PM   #4101
Devastator03
New Recruit
 
Devastator03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Texas
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizer17 View Post
Like the turtles in disguise 4 pack that I have looked for every day for 2 weeks straight at target.
I've given up on the 5 Targets within 20 minutes. They never have any NECA TMNT stuff. You're lucky if you see it once a year. The NECA distribution through them is a joke.
Devastator03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 09:23 PM   #4102
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 973
I scored the Punk Frogs today at a Target. I think they're really cool looking. I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone else but good grief it seems like on the the Turtles stuff sells for them because they always have TONS of Back to the Future stuff and things like that. Anybody else notice that?
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 09:27 PM   #4103
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Just thought I'd share this updated timeline NECA emailed me in case anyone misses it.

Please note that the follow pre-orders should be shipping at the following times. Please be aware these dates may change due to delays in shipments arriving:

Slash & Leatherhead 2-Pack (54122) - May 2021
TMNT 1990 Accessory Set (54165) - May 2021
Cartoon Diorama (54164) - May 2021
Rat King & Vernon (International orders before 4/ (54162)- Q2 2021
Rocksteady and Bebop 2-Pack (54100) - Q2 2021
1990 Movie Foot Soldier 2pk with Weapon Rack (54129)- Late Summer 2021
1990 Movie Splinter & Shredder 2pk (54130) - Summer 2021
Ultimate April O'Neil (54206) - August 2021
Ultimate April O'Neil Signature Edition (5422 - August 2021
Rat King & Vernon (orders after 4/ (54162) - Fall 2021
Triceraton & Roadkill Rodney (54160) - Fall 2021
Ultimate Pizza Monster (5421 - Fall 2021
Ace Duck & Mutagen Man (54226) - Fall 2021
Splinter & Batxer (5415 - Fall 2021
Zarax & Zork (54159) - Fall 2021
Krang's Android Body (54157) - Fall 2021
Antrax & Scumbug (54227) - Fall 2021
Tragg & Grannitor (54142) - Fall 2021
I've got everything on that list except for the April and the Foot Soldier 2 pack. I was insanely disappointed with the design for April because I love the first movie so, so, much. I love all the other NECA toys though.
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 07:47 AM   #4104
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! View Post
I've got everything on that list except for the April and the Foot Soldier 2 pack. I was insanely disappointed with the design for April because I love the first movie so, so, much. I love all the other NECA toys though.
We’re u able to find most of these in your area ?
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 09:30 AM   #4105
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
We’re u able to find most of these in your area ?
Most of them yeah but I did have someone get me the Slash and Leatherhead for Christmas and I've never seen them in the wild. I've also got the Casey and Raph in Disguise that was found in the wild but I've never seen another one besides the one I have. I also have all the Turtle 2 packs from the film as well that were found in the wild but I've not seen them again either.
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:00 PM   #4106
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,288
Anyone have the dpci for the punk frog two-pack? TIA.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:27 PM   #4107
IMJ
Foot Elite
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 2,706
I've had routinely zero luck on Turtles at Target since the Splinter set. I did find the 3 3/4" Marvel Legends Retro wave 2 though, so that's a brick and mortar hit at least.
IMJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 09:16 PM   #4108
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Anyone have the dpci for the punk frog two-pack? TIA.
How do you know what it is? I've got the set. Is it on the barcode or something?
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 11:02 PM   #4109
kizer17
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! View Post
How do you know what it is? I've got the set. Is it on the barcode or something?
I feel there not accurate. I bought one neca tmnt set and had them look up barcode and said it was out of stock when clearly it was in stock.
kizer17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:07 AM   #4110
Panther10
Hench Mutant
 
Panther10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 293
I secured my disguise 4-pack from a guy on facebook last week and I absolutely love these. Ive been messing around with all of these accesories like a madman. These are definitely my new default cartoon turtle figs going forward.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3052.jpg (94.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3053.jpg (97.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3059.jpg (96.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3064.jpg (92.6 KB, 26 views)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther10 View Post
Bump and just a quick FYI:

I was able to buy this figure from Lunar Toys. They ended up getting a few more of the Special editions in stock so I grabbed one. So I'm no longer in the market for a First Gokin NT-01
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Congrats! Did you get the special edition with the chrome parts, or just the standard version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Says right there he got the special edition, mane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
You're right! D'oh!

Last edited by Panther10; 05-02-2021 at 11:13 AM.
Panther10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:20 AM   #4111
AquaParade
Big Boss
 
AquaParade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,450
Nice, Panther. They look great.

It's funny how it seems hardly anyone on the TMNT forum has been able to get them!
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 01:04 PM   #4112
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! View Post
Most of them yeah but I did have someone get me the Slash and Leatherhead for Christmas and I've never seen them in the wild. I've also got the Casey and Raph in Disguise that was found in the wild but I've never seen another one besides the one I have. I also have all the Turtle 2 packs from the film as well that were found in the wild but I've not seen them again either.
Well if u ever see punk frogs or the 4 pack or anything else new let me know. I live about 90 minutes from you. Would be glad to pay you for any troubles.
If you have any leads on them or turtle 2 packs or Casey or April toons sets, I need those as well.
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 08:36 PM   #4113
Panther10
Hench Mutant
 
Panther10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Nice, Panther. They look great.

It's funny how it seems hardly anyone on the TMNT forum has been able to get them!
I got insanely lucky. The guy I talked to on Facebook was looking to trade this for some SHMA Godzilla figures and I have like 40 of those. I ended up trading my KoTM King Ghidrorah because that figure has been problematic. The guy knew about these flaws going in but he still considered it a grail piece, so I was happy to get rid of it and in the end we both walked away happy. And I'm glad I was able to get the turtles in exchange because I haven't been able to put this set down.

I've also counted up all the accessories that comes with this new set and there are over 60 individual accessories included in this 4-pack. After a little bit of number crunching, I was able to determine that there are over 260 possible display options amongst all four turtles and their shared accessories. That is just a metric ton of replay value. Not even Lego can do that with their playsets.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther10 View Post
Bump and just a quick FYI:

I was able to buy this figure from Lunar Toys. They ended up getting a few more of the Special editions in stock so I grabbed one. So I'm no longer in the market for a First Gokin NT-01
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Congrats! Did you get the special edition with the chrome parts, or just the standard version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Says right there he got the special edition, mane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
You're right! D'oh!

Last edited by Panther10; 05-02-2021 at 08:45 PM.
Panther10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 07:10 AM   #4114
vicsavage
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 98
Bit the bullet and bought the disguise set off eBay. It'll hurt my wallet but it'll be nice not to have to go to Target(s) every week.
vicsavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:27 AM   #4115
AquaParade
Big Boss
 
AquaParade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,450
I went to two different targets in California this week. One had no Neca section, and the other had a pretty nice Neca section, but with not a single TMNT figure. Bizarre.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:50 AM   #4116
TMNTFanatic4Life
Hench Mutant
 
TMNTFanatic4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 415
Disguise and Frogs are the first sets I’ve trouble finding. Looks like the days I don’t look someone in my area finds them...hoping for those links soon
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 05:41 PM   #4117
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
Well if u ever see punk frogs or the 4 pack or anything else new let me know. I live about 90 minutes from you. Would be glad to pay you for any troubles.
If you have any leads on them or turtle 2 packs or Casey or April toons sets, I need those as well.
I will for sure. Do you live towards Nashville or something? I'm actually a UPS man that delivers on really rural routes and if you were somewhere like near VA or KY I could probably even get stuff to you that way by just giving it to one of my buddies that might deliver close to you.
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:53 PM   #4118
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 9,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! View Post
I will for sure. Do you live towards Nashville or something? I'm actually a UPS man that delivers on really rural routes and if you were somewhere like near VA or KY I could probably even get stuff to you that way by just giving it to one of my buddies that might deliver close to you.
Where in Virginia? That's where I am at. I am still in the market for Slash/Leatherhead and whatever comes after Rasputin and Genghis.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:13 PM   #4119
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! View Post
I will for sure. Do you live towards Nashville or something? I'm actually a UPS man that delivers on really rural routes and if you were somewhere like near VA or KY I could probably even get stuff to you that way by just giving it to one of my buddies that might deliver close to you.
Yea I live in the Cookeville area about 100 miles away from Knoxville
I would be up for that as long as it wouldn’t be an inconvenience for u
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:34 PM   #4120
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
Yea I live in the Cookeville area about 100 miles away from Knoxville
I would be up for that as long as it wouldn’t be an inconvenience for u
Oh yeah we don't go out that far delivering from Knoxville. We only go that far in tractor trailers. Cookeville is really not a bad drive though but if I could find some for you I could just mail them to you and it probably wouldn't cost that much. It would for sure be better than the insane scalper prices hopefully.
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.