The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-02-2020, 01:58 AM   #21
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ray View Post
Hope restored. Thanks.
The 2007 Movie tie in prequel centered on Leo also used the Ninja Tribunal and the Ancient One making an appearance.

Essentually part of Leo's journey was to find the answer to the riddle "The Five-Fold Path leads to the One"

He had successfully realized three of the five paths.
The Path of Courage
The Path of Compassion
and the Path of Selflessness

On the path of humility. Leo approaches the Ninja tribunal and states that he is the strongest of his brothers and he deserves the same training given to Hamato Yoshi.

The Ancient One childishly teases Leo and calls him Kumquat as he does in the 2k3 series.

The tribunal, on the other hand, turns their backs on him and say "By forsaking your family, you have learned nothing. You can't complete the five-fold path alone."

The Ninja tribunal arc is not one of the more loved arcs of the 2k3 series.
Also, the Ancient One is not a fondly remembered character IIRC, I could be wrong. He had his moments, but he was largely a character that felt unnecessary.

Still, if something like the 2007 movie could at least incorporate him into their narrative even if the incorporation wasn't widely noticed.
Old 04-26-2020, 11:28 PM   #22
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

This is going to sound hypocritical of me seeing how I complained that 2k12 left a lot of questions unanswered but I actually liked how we knew almost nothing about Mr Touch and Go. I don't know but seeing how vast the 2k3 TMNT world is its just kinda fun knowing that there just so happens to be two assassins who acquire superhuman abilities just by touching each other.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:21 AM   #23
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
This is going to sound hypocritical of me seeing how I complained that 2k12 left a lot of questions unanswered but I actually liked how we knew almost nothing about Mr Touch and Go. I don't know but seeing how vast the 2k3 TMNT world is its just kinda fun knowing that there just so happens to be two assassins who acquire superhuman abilities just by touching each other.
Mmmmh, you know what? I like this point of view!
Yeah it's a bit "forced" because is not like this most of the times, but it's nice to see it this way!

I could just take as valuable the fact that their lack of episodes just supports their mysterious personas! Making them even cooler!

VICTORY!"
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote