The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 10-21-2021, 08:26 AM   #421
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
I think this felt especially lack luster after the bunny box from the last wave. Hoping the upcoming ones do better.
I suspect that the Danny Pennington figure was considerably more expensive than any of the previous figures to produce. To start with, it is a completely new mold where the previous series of crates had repaints or slight retools. They may also have had to deal with more likeness rights with the Danny figure much as they did with getting Judith Hoag and Elias Koteas.

That said, all of the figures for this series of Loot Crates are completely new figures. So I fully expect all of the upcoming crates to be similar, with fewer extras beyond the figure.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:29 PM   #422
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessknight View Post
Anyone still waiting on their Box 1 with Danny? I still haven't gotten mine yet and I'm wondering if it has to do with me being in Canada, being later down the que or just plain forgotten. I got the shipping notice from Lootcrate September 15th but the tracking just says Data Received, Shipment In Transit last updated Oct 1st. I'm trying to get an idea of when to try to contact Lootcrate.

Mine was 16th. Last update on 1st. 35 days so far. I'm in the UK.
TCRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 02:16 PM   #423
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
I suspect that the Danny Pennington figure was considerably more expensive than any of the previous figures to produce. To start with, it is a completely new mold where the previous series of crates had repaints or slight retools. They may also have had to deal with more likeness rights with the Danny figure much as they did with getting Judith Hoag and Elias Koteas.

That said, all of the figures for this series of Loot Crates are completely new figures. So I fully expect all of the upcoming crates to be similar, with fewer extras beyond the figure.
Sorry but Danny is not a new mold. Unless you mean his head. The body is John Connor from T2 with a few swap outs. That said they probably did have to get not only his likeness rights but for the shirt as well.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 04:35 PM   #424
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Sorry but Danny is not a new mold. Unless you mean his head. The body is John Connor from T2 with a few swap outs. That said they probably did have to get not only his likeness rights but for the shirt as well.
Imagine if they reuse Danny's mold for Keno. Then we have two child-size adult people running around.

They got the likeness for half the shirt, that's why the other artist was omitted.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 04:01 PM   #425
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Ok so out of curiosity thought I’d check up on my loot crate shipment. As I’m in the UK guessed it would take a while. Anyway just clicked on my tracking and says not only was my box delivered but delivered to somewhere in Kentucky USA! WTF!?!

Chasing loot crate up on this now…
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 05:40 AM   #426
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
Ok so out of curiosity thought I’d check up on my loot crate shipment. As I’m in the UK guessed it would take a while. Anyway just clicked on my tracking and says not only was my box delivered but delivered to somewhere in Kentucky USA! WTF!?!

Chasing loot crate up on this now…
So it turns out after I pointed out to Loot Crate that my UK-bound package had been delivered to an address in the US, I suddenly get another shipping notification saying mine has just been shipped. Hmm.

Makes me doubt whether to get a Loot Crate again. Obviously someone on the "inside" re-addressed my original package to themselves or an address that suited them. I hope Loot Crate can find out who and where, should be able to as there was Fedex tracking. And punish them (if a Fedex employee they should lose their job over this as it's basically stealing).

Not impressed.

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
Old 11-01-2021, 05:42 AM   #427
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Same....I had 2 boxes delivered to North Carolina...I've never lived close to there. Still waiting for my replacements to ship....label was created on Sept 10th... and nothing yet. My weekly emails seem to indicate they are having major supply chain and FedEx issues. Get an email in with them and follow up weekly.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 07:16 AM   #428
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Arrived in the UK today. No warning. Last update was a week ago.

Waited over 7 weeks for Danny. Lol.

Also, no box, it shipped from the US in that black Lootcrate box, with no additional packaging. Contents just loose inside. It's a miracle nothings damaged.

I HATE that it advertises it's contents - big TMNT logo. Anyone remotely thieving can do a quick eBay search and see it's probably worth a few Bob (although with Danny, I'm not sure).

Anyway, he's short with weird arms and oddly a closed gripping hand. Can't say I'm thrilled.
TCRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 06:44 AM   #429
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
So it turns out after I pointed out to Loot Crate that my UK-bound package had been delivered to an address in the US, I suddenly get another shipping notification saying mine has just been shipped. Hmm.

Makes me doubt whether to get a Loot Crate again. Obviously someone on the "inside" re-addressed my original package to themselves or an address that suited them. I hope Loot Crate can find out who and where, should be able to as there was Fedex tracking. And punish them (if a Fedex employee they should lose their job over this as it's basically stealing).

Not impressed.
I should update some positive news in that Loot Crate came through and my Crate DID turn up last week, intact with all items present.

Still certain that my original Crate was hijacked, but Loot Crate did me good and re-sent me what I was owed. So a positive outcome (although if I had a choice I'd go with a Small sized shirt, the medium is pretty baggy for me).

Old 11-09-2021, 02:11 PM   #430
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Nice!!

Tomorrow marks 2 months since my label was created....and they will get a slightly less friendly email than my last.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:18 PM   #431
mikey0
Foot Elite

Early look at Scrag:

mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 05:22 PM   #432
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Early look at Scrag:

Looks pretty great.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 07:27 PM   #433
Otter
Stone Warrior

Much prefer the original look of the mutant head. This one looks very wide.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:26 PM   #434
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Much prefer the original look of the mutant head. This one looks very wide.
Supposedly the wider face is more cartoon accurate
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:03 AM   #435
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

I really wanted Scrag, but I couldn't justify buying all the Lootcrates to get him. Sucks that's the only way to get him, especially since I kinda wanted two of him (one for each form).
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 12:09 PM   #436
mikey0
Foot Elite

Loot Crate is doing a “Build-A-Crate” special. Add 5 items for $25 to make your own crate. Bunny Bebop was included in the offer.

Link: https://vault.lootcrate.com/?gclid=C...saAr4OEALw_wcB

Update: Bunny Bebop is currently sold out.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:20 AM   #437
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
Last week I got notification of my label being created....today I got this...(I ordered the bundle day 1, minute 1)

Dear TMNT Fan,

Thank you for purchasing the TMNT “Movie” Crate #1! As you may know, we received an overwhelming response when we launched the TMNT Series 2 Crates. During fulfillment we ran into a shortage and will require more time to fulfill your order. We understand this delay is not the best news, but we promise it will be worth the wait!

Once we’ve confirmed a new shipping date, we'll follow up with you immediately. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support team at http://loot.cr/help.

Thank you for your patience,
Team Loot Crate

We will see what happens

I was one that did Get this email and to day i got a email saying they cant ship my order and i Get a refund.this kind off piss me off.they coued ship 50++ to big bad toystore but not fullfill my order.some one also got this email from lootcrate??

We'd love to hear what you think of your customer service experience with our agent. Please take a moment to answer one simple question below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Satriani - Manager (Loot Crate)
Nov 30, 2021, 12:26 AM PST

Hello there,

We hope this finds you well. Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfil your order for the TMNT Crate #1 from Order #LC5338. Our apologies!

Since we cannot ship this crate, we have added a credit of NOK524.38 to your account for the missing crate. This credit will automatically apply once you create a new order. But, if you prefer a refund, please let us know so we can assist you further.

We appreciate your understanding. Have a good day!
Satriani - Manager
Looter Support Hero
#lootcrate
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 06:28 AM   #438
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
I was one that did Get this email and to day i got a email saying they cant ship my order and i Get a refund.this kind off piss me off.they coued ship 50++ to big bad toystore but not fullfill my order.some one also got this email from lootcrate??

We'd love to hear what you think of your customer service experience with our agent. Please take a moment to answer one simple question below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Satriani - Manager (Loot Crate)
Nov 30, 2021, 12:26 AM PST

Hello there,

We hope this finds you well. Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfil your order for the TMNT Crate #1 from Order #LC5338. Our apologies!

Since we cannot ship this crate, we have added a credit of NOK524.38 to your account for the missing crate. This credit will automatically apply once you create a new order. But, if you prefer a refund, please let us know so we can assist you further.

We appreciate your understanding. Have a good day!
Satriani - Manager
Looter Support Hero
#lootcrate
They didn't ship my crate and i also didn't get such mail..... yet.
What does this mean? Are u still eligible for the bonus scrag figure if you ordered all 4 crates?
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 08:30 AM   #439
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
They didn't ship my crate and i also didn't get such mail..... yet.
What does this mean? Are u still eligible for the bonus scrag figure if you ordered all 4 crates?
I did not recive the orginale Mail dated NOV.30.2021.i did just know about it today whene i did recived a follow up Mail from customer service if i am Happy that i Get a refund.if lootcrate did not do this i woued not know about it.lootcrate has really poo poo a lot on this.i am fine that i have to wait if they did a mistake.that happen on the last tmnt lootcrate AS well.but i expekt them to make it right and fullfill my order.

I really dont know what it means.i did send a Mail back to lootcrate saying i was really upset about this and if they can fullfill the rest of my crates.so i have to wait to see if i Get some responds back from lootcrate.i did order all 4 crates but hopefully lootcrate can fix it and i Get the rest of the crates.if they do i really hope i Get the bonus figure because this is not my mistake but i am really worried if i will recived any crates at all.
I really hope you Get your crates and dont Get screwd over like i most likly will. Have you tried to Mail lootcrate and Ask about it??

Last edited by The Purple Dragon; 12-06-2021 at 08:40 AM.
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 09:26 AM   #440
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
I did not recive the orginale Mail dated NOV.30.2021.i did just know about it today whene i did recived a follow up Mail from customer service if i am Happy that i Get a refund.if lootcrate did not do this i woued not know about it.lootcrate has really poo poo a lot on this.i am fine that i have to wait if they did a mistake.that happen on the last tmnt lootcrate AS well.but i expekt them to make it right and fullfill my order.

I really dont know what it means.i did send a Mail back to lootcrate saying i was really upset about this and if they can fullfill the rest of my crates.so i have to wait to see if i Get some responds back from lootcrate.i did order all 4 crates but hopefully lootcrate can fix it and i Get the rest of the crates.if they do i really hope i Get the bonus figure because this is not my mistake but i am really worried if i will recived any crates at all.
I really hope you Get your crates and dont Get screwd over like i most likly will. Have you tried to Mail lootcrate and Ask about it??
My advice? Tweet about it and tag Loot Crate. Worked for me, and always seems to work in most cases. Companies don't like the public shaming or bad press. I always find that e-mails can take ages to get a response and you can sometimes get sent all over the place trying to find an answer.

Maybe just say you've had you TMNT Crate #1 cancelled for no reason. You ordered all 4 TMNT crates, are you still entitled to the Scrag bonus Crate now your first Crate has been cancelled (no fault of yours you should add...).

Good luck!