The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #961
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Just was on the PSN and this is back up for sale.
Is this some sort of cruel joke?...

Or do you live in Asia?
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #962
Longview01
Foot Soldier
 
Longview01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 200
I'm pretty sure this is removed everywhere due the license expiring.

In the same way the original Arcade game was removed from xbox live
Longview01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #963
dudeabides
Foot Soldier
 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
I still have the demo sitting in my game list on ps3 that I forgot to buy the rest of the game back then. So I can use any of the four turtles on only the first level over ... and over ... and over again. At least you get to walk by Krang in his giant android body and fight the foot.
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #964
shihe
Foot Soldier
 
shihe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
VICTORY!


Just unlocked the last trophy in this game!

Can't believe I finally beat Survival mode entirely!


With MIKEY! I got into several near-death situations (due to his poor defense), but I somehoe managed. Last battle had me in an uphill battle, but I turned the tables around.

Starbase is definitely the worst part of this challenge. x_X

Mikey will now be my starter for the next TMNT game (Out of the Shadows).


EDIT: BTW this game being on europe/asian PSN is false. What I think you CAN do, is re-download them if you lost it. But you can't by any means buy it, unfortunately. The contract with Ubisoft has expired.
__________________
shihe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #965
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
I still have the Arcade Game and TiT Reshelled on my Xbox Live. Glad I got them when I did and also glad I didn't delete the games!
Still fun to play every so often... I have 1 more achievement to earn in TiT and I have like, half the Achievements still waiting on the Arcade Game.
Basically the ones that require a minimum amount of health loss and any online/co-op based ones.
Also: I played a local 2 player game and I was never turned in to a Turtle and yet I never got that achievement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihe View Post
VICTORY!


Just unlocked the last trophy in this game!

Can't believe I finally beat Survival mode entirely!


With MIKEY! I got into several near-death situations (due to his poor defense), but I somehoe managed. Last battle had me in an uphill battle, but I turned the tables around.

Starbase is definitely the worst part of this challenge. x_X

Mikey will now be my starter for the next TMNT game (Out of the Shadows).


EDIT: BTW this game being on europe/asian PSN is false. What I think you CAN do, is re-download them if you lost it. But you can't by any means buy it, unfortunately. The contract with Ubisoft has expired.
LUCKY! I keep using Raph or Don. Of the two I seem to make it further with Don probably because of his high defense and long reach that can hit multiple targets at once. But I'm usually done in on the Sewer Surfin' stage or any of the time traveling stages after (Prehistoric and the Pirate stages are the worst). I have never used Leo except to get the Achievement for using each turtle once. I also seem to not be able to use Mikey very well although if I remember right, he has a lot of power (he was the strongest in the SNES version too, I think).

I'm not sure about re-downloading. I haven't wanted to try it myself but I figure if the game is no longer offered to download, it's not sitting on the server to allow those who purchased to download again. I could be totally wrong though.
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #966
shihe
Foot Soldier
 
shihe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post
I still have the Arcade Game and TiT Reshelled on my Xbox Live. Glad I got them when I did and also glad I didn't delete the games!
Still fun to play every so often... I have 1 more achievement to earn in TiT and I have like, half the Achievements still waiting on the Arcade Game.
Basically the ones that require a minimum amount of health loss and any online/co-op based ones.
Also: I played a local 2 player game and I was never turned in to a Turtle and yet I never got that achievement!



LUCKY! I keep using Raph or Don. Of the two I seem to make it further with Don probably because of his high defense and long reach that can hit multiple targets at once. But I'm usually done in on the Sewer Surfin' stage or any of the time traveling stages after (Prehistoric and the Pirate stages are the worst). I have never used Leo except to get the Achievement for using each turtle once. I also seem to not be able to use Mikey very well although if I remember right, he has a lot of power (he was the strongest in the SNES version too, I think).

I'm not sure about re-downloading. I haven't wanted to try it myself but I figure if the game is no longer offered to download, it's not sitting on the server to allow those who purchased to download again. I could be totally wrong though.

Thing with Mikey is:

He's the fastest. I can successfully chain a lot of divekicks quite rapidly with little lag time.

His special attack hits around him while advancing, so it's a perfect hit and run tactic for bosses!

His normal attacks recharge with absolutely no delay. So I can kick mashing away.


I tried beating this challenge with everyone, but I usually lost either in Sewer Surfing or Neon Night Riders (cursed machine guns drain your life away!) I was partly lucky, partly experienced enough to pull this off. When I beat this, my real intention was to start studying the dangers to try and come up with strategies to beat it.

Final result:
-Mikey: winner
-Donatello: Starbase
-Leonardo: Starbase
-Raphael: Neon Night Riders (terrible against Super Krang)


Maybe the game is still in the servers, but Sony removed the game from the store due to the expired licence. Maybe! Hope I never lose it as I got it "Shared".

If there's a lesson I learned in the Ubi-Generation is to not judge a (TMNT) game by its looks, and just get it. Especially if the company isn't keeping the licence forever. Love Reshelled and Smash Up.
__________________
shihe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #967
prophecy718
Hench Mutant
 
prophecy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 312
i never see anyone online for this game on psn

anybody else go on PSN?
prophecy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #968
shihe
Foot Soldier
 
shihe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by prophecy718 View Post
i never see anyone online for this game on psn

anybody else go on PSN?
I play anything TMNT related online if anybody asks. (PS3, Wii and DS if there is anything online there)
__________________
shihe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #969
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
I have the Reshelled and Arcade on Xbox. Once I get my Gold renewed, if anyone is interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihe View Post
Thing with Mikey is:

He's the fastest. I can successfully chain a lot of divekicks quite rapidly with little lag time.

His special attack hits around him while advancing, so it's a perfect hit and run tactic for bosses!

His normal attacks recharge with absolutely no delay. So I can kick mashing away.


I tried beating this challenge with everyone, but I usually lost either in Sewer Surfing or Neon Night Riders (cursed machine guns drain your life away!) I was partly lucky, partly experienced enough to pull this off. When I beat this, my real intention was to start studying the dangers to try and come up with strategies to beat it.

Final result:
-Mikey: winner
-Donatello: Starbase
-Leonardo: Starbase
-Raphael: Neon Night Riders (terrible against Super Krang)


Maybe the game is still in the servers, but Sony removed the game from the store due to the expired licence. Maybe! Hope I never lose it as I got it "Shared".

If there's a lesson I learned in the Ubi-Generation is to not judge a (TMNT) game by its looks, and just get it. Especially if the company isn't keeping the licence forever. Love Reshelled and Smash Up.
Right now I'm playing with Mike on Stage 2 lol
I seem to use Mike easier in Reshelled than in the original SNES cart.
I never did play Smash Up.

I never used Leo in the Survival and Donnie and Raph I only really make it as far as the Prehistoric stage. I think there was one time I took Raph to Starbase and got beat-up by a screen and appearing robots.
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #970
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
Made it to Starbase last night with Mikey.
Got taken down once the giant wrecking balls came bouncing down the hall.

Using Raph this morning and I'm thinking I'm not gonna last further than the Prehistoric stage, MAYBE the pirate stage at most.

Looks like Mikey works best for me in Survival.

So weird 'cus on my SNES cart I do well with Raph and Don so I never experimented with the Turtles, really, in this game. I just instinctively use the ones I'm used to
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #971
shihe
Foot Soldier
 
shihe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Ah cool!

I was wondering what was up with the Prehistoric stage that was so hard... until a flashback hit me.

It's got to be Cement man, right? Remember to not jump in this fight, like EVER. Unless you're Mikey.


Ah, those giant spheres are a pain... Luckily you know they only come out in those halls with windows in them.

Keep at it, you're almost there!
__________________
shihe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #972
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
Since I have come back to this achievement/game:
Leonardo - Sewer Surfin'
Raphael - Skull and Crossbones
Donatello - Skull and Crossbones
Michaelangelo - Starbase

Gah!
lol
I'm terrible with Leo. I dont remember how I got through the "Story Mode" with all 4 Turtles.
I'm way better with Mikey here than I am on the SNES game, now that I have given him more of a chance.

My first Achievement in this title was Dec 21, 2009 and to Dec 25th I earned 8 achievements (3 on the 21st, 2 on the 22nd, 1 on the 23rd, 2 on the 25th). Then I took a big break and earned "Lean, Mean and Green" and "Toe Be or Not Toe Be" on Dec 24th, 2010 and then finally "Heroes in a Half Shell" on Dec 20, 2012.
11 Achievements all unlocked in the 12th month, between the 20th and the 25th across 3 years lol.
That's unique.

Looking at the pattern, I'm thinking I may need to wait another 8 months to play this game to get the last achievement LOL
Ya the Stone Soldiers are annoying more on the Skull and Crossbones and Starbase than they are in Prehistoric. Also, I'm used to being able to throw them with ease, like any other villain, in the SNES version and here I am forced to fight them... which, again, isn't terrible but it does get a little bit bothersome on the more intense stages. Such as Skull and Crossbones where you get atleast 2 archers, some Yellow foot with bombs, the stone guys plus each screen has 2-3 trap boards on the ground which can be triggered even when your tossed backward by an enemy.
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #973
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,590
So, if anyone wanna play this game online with me, just holler.

Call me, PM me if you wanna reach me ~
__________________
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:41 AM   #974
Lord PichuPal
Mouser
 
Lord PichuPal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southgate, Michigan
Posts: 7
I can still play it on 360 if people ever want to. It's more fun with multiple people, after all.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #975
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
I should still have ReShelled and the Arcade on XBOX Live, but I haven't connected online in so long, so I can only access them as trial versions, even though I already bought them way back. If I get back online, can I still get those two games back?
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #976
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbot85 View Post
I should still have ReShelled and the Arcade on XBOX Live, but I haven't connected online in so long, so I can only access them as trial versions, even though I already bought them way back. If I get back online, can I still get those two games back?
I'm pretty sure as long as you have the game you still have access to it. I mean, they didn't pull the game off of your console and replace it with a trial version. That's just not a thing that happens.
__________________
LOOKING FOR Japanese TMNT video game manuals (specifically TMNT2/3 NES, all on Game Boy, TMNT4/RoS), or just scans

Admin of Turtlepedia. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!

Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #977
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,590
I'm on PS3 though. We can exchange ID via PM.
__________________
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #978
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
Man, i gotta get my Xbox back online and see if I still have Turtles in Time and the 1989 Arcade. I paid for them both, so I'm pretty sure I should still have them. i need a wireless adapter for mine, since its a 1st gen console.
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #979
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post

Looking at the pattern, I'm thinking I may need to wait another 8 months to play this game to get the last achievement LOL
You talking about the beating the game on survival mode??? I find it most manageable to achieve this by playing only two players not four.... The more players the more enemies. Took me and a buddy 3 tries to beat the game on survival mode (He thought we had it in the bag fighting shredder until he got shrunk by the shredder)

I need one or two more achievements on the arcade game.

If anyone wants to try and beat this game pm me.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #980
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I'm pretty sure as long as you have the game you still have access to it. I mean, they didn't pull the game off of your console and replace it with a trial version. That's just not a thing that happens.
You are probably right. I just need to get back online, and then I should be able to play all of my downloaded games. For some reason, I can only play their trial versions while offline, not just the turtle games, but all of my downloaded titles.
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
awesome, reshelled, video games

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.