The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 12-10-2021, 09:27 AM   #21
IMJ
Emperor

I try to see the positive side of things, you know....

IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:46 PM   #22
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

I try to see the positive side of things, you know....

Hey, at least those firework shows won't get cancelled because of the virus!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:44 PM   #23
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Hey, at least those firework shows won't get cancelled because of the virus!
Yeah man. You can always count on South Side chaos for.... something....
Old 03-10-2022, 08:05 PM   #24
Leo656
The Franchise

Judge ripped Smollet a new ass for a half hour before sentencing him to 150 days in jail. And of course the primadonna threw a fit in the courtroom upon the announcement of his sentence.

Good, f*ck this guy. Experts say he'll only actually do two months, but whatever, it's something at least.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 08:28 PM   #25
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Good, wish it didn't take so long to get around to it, but glad he's finally facing unaccountably for being such an entitled creep and lying to police.

The part I will NEVER understand is how the heck he convinced the two other men to be the fake "attackers," actually agreeing to risk taking the fall for him had people believed he was innocent and that they were the real bad guys...and he picked two black guys originally from Nigeria to "attack" him and cry racism? As if that wouldn't be debunked if there was any video or photo evidence to backup the story of the "attack"? No reasoning skills in him at all.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 08:43 PM   #26
Leo656
The Franchise

The man clearly isn't very bright.

Without overtly being a dick, I'm gonna go ahead and sound like one anyway. The guy clearly expected that "Black guy cries Hate Crime" would be enough to get him the attention he sought and that nobody would actually bother looking into the situation, because "Believe All Victims" and all that. Unfortunately for him, for whatever reason someone actually did bother to look into it. But it's abundantly clear that in his mind, "I'm a black guy claiming to be a victim of injustice, they'll believe anything I say" was the play from the jump.

Apparently his family aren't too bright, either, as several of them are still swearing he's completely innocent. On the video, in the middle of Jussie's outburst, you can hear a woman saying "Stop locking up our black (unintelligible)!" Because yeah, the fact that he's black CLEARLY means it's all a big conspiracy and he's the victim rather than the perpetrator. Clearly.

I've alluded to this before, but this? This is what you get when you raise kids to believe that the game is rigged against them and Everything Is Whitey's Fault. You get entitled nitwits like Jussie Smollett and his idiot family.

The fact he kept yelling "I am NOT suicidal!" like fifty times was pretty weird. Like he really expects something bad to happen. He even said as much, like "If anything happens to me in there you need to know it wasn't me." So what, is he gonna kill himself in jail and try to blame someone else for THAT, too? Jesus Christ with this idiot. Just shut your mouth and lie in the bed you made, asshole.

I'd say "Don't drop the soap", but let's be honest that'll probably be the one part of the experience he's looking forward to.

Old 03-11-2022, 07:48 AM   #27
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post

I'd say "Don't drop the soap", but let's be honest that'll probably be the one part of the experience he's looking forward to.
Only if it's whitey doing it.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 12:39 PM   #28
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Judge ripped Smollet a new ass for a half hour
He probably enjoyed it.

Quote:
Without overtly being a dick, I'm gonna go ahead and sound like one anyway.
Good, 'cause that's pretty much your job description around here and we love it.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 01:15 PM   #29
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I don't clearly recall what it was, but didn't he supposedly do it for some random reason related to work? Like he's an entitled ass who decided to act out as if it was somehow supposed to get him more money or something...? And I can only guess maybe via a really moronic plan to make his name more known.

I somewhat doubt this guy did it because he really believes something is rigged against him and much more-so that the race thing was simply convenient to use and abuse.

But then they easily found the other guys involved... so I guess it's what happens when lazy, arrogant idiots who can't think it through expect others to just accept whatever they say and his paper thin plan falls apart. I can't blame his family for not wanting to believed it's true, but come on, it's far too obvious he did this... That level of a death grip on denial aught to be causing migraines.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:25 PM   #30
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah I think he was originally angling for a raise on his TV show, if memory serves.

Old 03-11-2022, 01:36 PM   #31
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Yeah I think he was originally angling for a raise on his TV show, if memory serves.
Or at the very least to be kept on the show. Contract extension. Maybe the hope that with the media attention he'd garner, they'd feel obligated to beef up his part on the show, too.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 03:31 PM   #32
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The man clearly isn't very bright.

Without overtly being a dick, I'm gonna go ahead and sound like one anyway. The guy clearly expected that "Black guy cries Hate Crime" would be enough to get him the attention he sought and that nobody would actually bother looking into the situation, because "Believe All Victims" and all that. Unfortunately for him, for whatever reason someone actually did bother to look into it.
Well, he bought into his own rhetoric. He knew the tumblr culture of "Believe Victims" would come into play to possibly save his career. However, he also bought into the tumblr culture of "Cops hate Blacks" expecting them to not care about a 'hate crime' in their area. When they did their job and investigated a random assault that sounded like it would happen again...
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 12:28 AM   #33
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

I hope this serves as a reminder for people not to jump on the mainstream media narrative bandwagon and get caught up in the sensationalism of the event before looking at the evidence and multiple viewpoints. **Cough** COVID... 2020 US Election... Ukraine.... **Cough**

Remember back then if one even merely questioned for more details of the event, one was considered racist or homophobic?

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 03-15-2022 at 12:33 AM.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 05:45 PM   #34
Leo656
The Franchise

Oh, Jesus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/appeals-c...181552878.html

So the f*ckin' guy whined his way out of jail despite everyone knowing for a fact that he's guilty as f*ck. Unbelievable.

This was not a victimless crime. Tons of taxpayer money and police resources were wasted on account of this idiot. And yet, he walks, because his idiot sister keeps whining about "Wah wah too many black people in jail."

Take a note, cupcake: There wouldn't BE so many in jail if fewer of them saw "hustlin'" as a fact of life and actually applied themselves to being productive members of society. Race has maybe 1% to do with the numbers as far as who's in jail. Aside from, of course, the inconvenient truth that a disproportionate amount of black people commit crimes compared to white people. But even then, they're not in jail for being black, they're in jail for being criminals who just HAPPEN to also be black. Which is not the same thing.

Unbelievable. They had a chance to make an example out of this guy, and they pussied out. Now the only example set is, "If you're black, or gay, or better yet black AND gay, you can just do whatever you want and nobody can touch you so long as you scream 'oppression'."

I had a bad feeling this would happen once I'd read how his family had people making constant harassing phone calls to the prison. I knew they would feel like they "had" to let him out just to appease the whiners, or else have their phone lines constantly tied up with this nonsense. Still, it sucks that they caved. His melodramatic outburst in the courtroom was so absurd it made me wish someone WOULD beat his ass, just for being such a drama queen.

Our legal system is a joke.

Old 06-22-2022, 03:47 PM   #35
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

He had no idea the internet reaction was so negative:

https://movieweb.com/jussie-smollett...box=1655933796
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:03 PM   #36
Sumac
Banned

He is either shut-in idiot or just extremely bad liar.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:42 PM   #37
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

He pulls that crap and he's not only surprised that it got negative attention but it took him that long to notice? Talk about being extremely self involved and possessing zero self awareness. Or he's just in need of attention again and pretended he only now noticed.

If only he'd let us forget that he exists...
Old 06-22-2022, 06:19 PM   #38
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
He had no idea the internet reaction was so negative:

https://movieweb.com/jussie-smollett...box=1655933796
He had his woke @$$ echo chamber of whatever group of woke @$$ $h!(b@g$ were around him all the time. But regular everyday people who want to cut their grass and paint their condo or get out of their renting situations don't want this nonsense.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:11 PM   #39
Banned

lol this guy again. i remember liberal celebs like ellen page breaking down into tears over this
gotta wonder tho, was this all his idea or did someone put him up to it? ima guess it was his own idea, i mean how stupid can you be to hire 2 black guys to pose as white supremacists
his elite friends were just mad that he got caught

1987 is offline   Reply With Quote