The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 05-03-2014, 05:03 AM   #121
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Digging their designs, especially Bebop's. I like that they're differentiating him more from Rocksteady rather than giving them both the same body-type. Though, it did remind me of the duo's brief cameo in Sonic Universe:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2usaats.jpg
Where the shell is this from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Please...no. I hope not, Fishface is my one of my favorite villains and it would be stupid to ditch him just for nostalgia.

But I doubt it anyway. How do you go from fish to warthog?
Oh no, I hope not, the only thing I have disliked about the show is what they did with Dogpound.

I would hate Fishface being mutated in to Bebop, but you might be correct in your theory

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #122
TurFlytle
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Well maybe Nick's Bebop will start saying things like, "Hey dawg, what's happenin' homie?" or "Dat's phat, Rocksteady you and me R homies 4 lyfe!"

And Rocksteady will be like, "Bebop you a'right, you are a true bruddah's from another mother!"
Please, no...
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #123
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post

I would hate Fishface being mutated in to Bebop, but you might be correct in your theory
I don't think he will. The description of the two (from the brief time they were up) mentioned that Shredder mutates two guys from the Purple Dragon clan. It is extremely likely it would have been mentioned if they used to be other characters, so it is extremely unlikely that Bebop is Xever.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #124
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I don't think he will. The description of the two (from the brief time they were up) mentioned that Shredder mutates two guys from the Purple Dragon clan. It is extremely likely it would have been mentioned if they used to be other characters, so it is extremely unlikely that Bebop is Xever.
Ur right. Bebop & Rocksteady will be members of the Purple Dragons.
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #125
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Yeah, It would make a lot more sense if Bebop and Rocksteady were members of the Purple Dragon who were hired by the Shredder, To be his main Hench Men er Hench Mutants.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #126
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Fingers crossed your right

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
Old 05-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #127
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Yeah, It would make a lot more sense if Bebop and Rocksteady were members of the Purple Dragon who were hired by the Shredder, To be his main Hench Men er Hench Mutants.
But why would he replace the two main henchmen he already has with two new guys? Unless those two screw up big time I find it odd that Shredder would decide to replace his two top guys with two lumbering buffoons.

Quote:
Fingers crossed your right
I have a good feeling I am
Old 05-03-2014, 01:03 PM   #128
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Where the shell is this from?
Sonic Universe, a Sonic the Hedgehog comic published by Archie Comics. This particular cameo is from issue 29, which takes place in a multiverse prison:

Pretty appropriate, given that Archie published TMNT Adventures. XD
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #129
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
But why would he replace the two main henchmen he already has with two new guys? Unless those two screw up big time I find it odd that Shredder would decide to replace his two top guys with two lumbering buffoons.
Well, maybe the two main henchmen start to revolt against the Shredder, and maybe Bebop and Rocksteady might actually be rivalries to Fishface and Dogpound, and lets hope this time, they aren't bumbling buffoons, but serious threats.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #130
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Well, maybe the two main henchmen start to revolt against the Shredder, and maybe Bebop and Rocksteady might actually be rivalries to Fishface and Dogpound, and lets hope this time, they aren't bumbling buffoons, but serious threats.
Yeah, hoping they'll be serious threats. I think they'll probably make R and B a bit meaner and less comical this time around. 2012 Shredder wouldn't put up with them otherwise. Now, if he were more like 87 Shredder, I could see that happening. Ciro did say that the show would be getting darker, and I'm hoping Bebop and Rocksteady will be added to that mix.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #131
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Well, I did have an old theory of those two eventually turning on Shredder, although I thought it would happen when Tigerclaw came. But maybe I am not too far off the mark with these two after all, and that we see some major Foot vs. Foot infighting.

I am thinking that maybe the 'revolt' might be tied to the theft of Shredder's helmet in an upcoming episode. It's in his base, and it doesn't go far when it's off his head, and why would the Turtles go for the helmet? I am guessing they get blamed for it somehow, or even one of them actually stole it, because they were just that fed up. I'm betting the thief might be Bradford since he has more to lose then it being Xever, who likely just sees the Foot and Shredder as a meal ticket.

Edit: I am betting B and R will be serious threats, big time. A bull isn't particularly a bright animal, but you don't want to be in between it and it's intended target. I'm betting that is what these two will be like.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #132
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
Good to see Bebop & Rocksteady getting a revamp.

But I wish Shredder would get some great skilled ninja-like mutants like Tiger Claw & Rahzar to work for him.
I'm hoping they act serious this version, it wouldn't fit too well. Can you imagine? Guy like Tiger Claw comes in and says " Mission complete " Than these two goof balls laugh at him and say 80s type words to him

Don't worry though, it's been confirmed already that Tiger Claw will return so hey'll have him at least
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:15 PM   #133
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

it'd be nice if we had more human villains....so many mutants...
Old 05-03-2014, 11:51 PM   #134
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
it'd be nice if we had more human villains....so many mutants...
Well, I guess after they finally get that toy quota out of the way, we might be seeing some more constructed and humanized stories rolling around.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM   #135
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Sonic Universe, a Sonic the Hedgehog comic published by Archie Comics. This particular cameo is from issue 29, which takes place in a multiverse prison:

http://i60.tinypic.com/157iqux.jpg

Always nice to see fellow Sonic fan, and yes I have that issue too. I love the prison break story.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:40 AM   #136
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:

http://i60.tinypic.com/157iqux.jpg

cool thanks, ill have to look in t that, I loved the megaman/sonic cross over comis!

Old 05-04-2014, 08:30 AM   #137
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:

I have a good feeling I am
Cause Dogpound, I mean Rahzar and Fishface seems to screw up a lot, It happens with Bebop and Rocksteady as well, The only difference is they are a force of nature.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:31 AM   #138
electric_sheep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Playmates has a couple of images of there toylines for the Nick TMNT series, And apparently, It shows what appeared to be is some Concept art of Bebop and Rocksteady, Could these be what they will look like in the series?

Bebop

http://playmatestoys.com/uploads/bra...op_bio_pu1.jpg

Rocksteady

http://playmatestoys.com/uploads/bra...dy_bio_pu1.jpg
That's...horrible.
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:38 AM   #139
drgon78
Mad Scientist

It would be cool if Baxter creates Rocksteady and Bebop and they become his henchmen instead of Shredder's.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #140
Warhorse
Emperor

Well, when looking at the episodes, it seems each Turtles has his personal conflicts with a nemesis. Leo with Karai, Mikey with Dogpound, Raph with Spike and Fishface. Donnie seems to be the only one with no real nemesis, unless we want to consider Baxter, but maybe Rocksteady and Bebop could also be potential nemesis.

With the introduction of those two, it would be nice to see some Dogpound and Fishface joining the Turtles sometimes to go against the two new recruits.

Tags
bebop, nick, rocksteady